7/23: ACB 65 - Shabliy vs Towsend
7/25: Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series - EP 3
7/27: Combate Americas: Clasico - Lloveras vs Fuentes
7/29: ONE Championship - Conquest of Kings
7/29: UFC 214 - Cormier vs Jones 2
7/30: Rizin 6 - Bantamweight Tournament

Previous thread: News:

>Bellator NYC results
mmajunkie.com/2017/06/bellator-nyc-results-chael-sonnen-uses-takedowns-to-grind-past-wanderlei-silva

>Is Aaron Pico the greatest prospect in MMA history?
espn.com/mma/story/_/id/19683516/is-aaron-pico-greatest-prospect-mma-history

>Cage Warriors 85 results
mmajunkie.com/2017/06/cage-warriors-85-live-and-official-results-3-p-m-et

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tcytZVZb0is
youtube.com/watch?v=VdNJ8fm4vMo
youtu.be/wh_eO2QoeCM
youtube.com/watch?v=jSW8t_mxOic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank /heem/ there is UFC tomorrow

Anderson Silva you absolutely suck!

*crowd cheers*

being on the juice doesn't help you not get knocked out, ffs.
It increases your workload potential

Friendly reminder

>being on the juice doesn't help you not get knocked out
Tell that to Big Foot Silva

Shabs a cute

No homo

I slept through bellator, didn't see a point in staying up all night. Going to do the same with the ufc tonight

Can watch it while eating breakfast and skip through 2 hours of adverts.

>caring so much you need to re-post

Roids let you add physical mass, Fedor has always been undersized for a HW. He could have compensated for further muscle loss due to aging with TRT but as I already said he is morally opposed to steroids, legal or illegal

Only one of those guys won fights in the best organization in MMA without popping.

>tfw Cerrone was in TCAP

> he is morally opposed to steroids, legal or illegal

Fake

Pride literally didn't test anyone. They would just collect the urine samples the night if the fight and throw them in the garbage.

Pico: when sports hypers found out that a having spoonful of peanut butter, and a spoonful of chocolate =/= a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup

2 in the morning and you still make early threads your father brother is a goatfucking failure like you

>then
youtube.com/watch?v=tcytZVZb0is

>now
youtube.com/watch?v=VdNJ8fm4vMo

>>caring so much you need to re-post
Caring so much you answered a re-post

oh, i forgot the trip. hol up

Daily reminder that /heem/ needs to GTFO of Sup Forums. You fags need to fuck off to /asp/ where you belong. The regular martial arts fags had no problem with moving /mag/ over to the proper board, but no, you fucking autists feel the need to stay on Sup Forums to feel superior. You fucks LITERALLY have an entire board to yourselves (albeit you have to share with the fake fighting enthusiasts), what is your reason for staying here?

What did people honestly expect. He was just going to be another boring manhumper like Askren at best.

...or sell them to Japanese weirdos?

Chiesa vs Lee
Boetsch vs Hendricks
Herrig vs Kish
Christensen vs Reyes
Means vs Garcia
Penn vs Siver

Big oirish balls on yer head

I really don't like Cruz, he just gets on my nerves when hes on the mic
I hate Rogan as well, all 3 feet of him.

Maybe if it was Sapps piss.

Chisea
Hendricks
Herrig
Joachim
Garcia
Siver

Chiesa
Hendricks
Kish
Christensen
Means
Siver

I can't believe he insulted Nan nan.

>he doesnt like rogan

>Hey Fedor I saw you backstage and you tried to get an autograph from me and I patted you on that bald egg head of yours

Kek. I capped that shit too.

>"Tito....I am the real father of Jenna's children"

I remember the build up to TJ vs Cruz the whole time I wanted to punch Cruz in his rat looking face now I have to listen to him talk about underhooks

Lee
Boetsch
Kish
Reyes
Means
Siver

lol

Someone post that Tito Ortiz and taxi driver story.

Lmao

Chiesa
Hendricks
Kish
Reyes
Means
Siver

Why did that white dude call himself a gangsta?

He aint no gangsta

screw it, out of retirement. Lemur man
Pigg Rigg
Herrig
Reyes
Means
Siver

how do you even have a wife you queer?

You wouldn't last a day in West Linn.

>never ever once been to the mean streets of west lynn
shut your lying mouth

I'm a blue belt in jiu jitsu but im a black belt with these hands

Growing up in Flint,Michigan I had to learn how to defend myself yaknowhamsayin?

would chael beat anyone in the UFC top 15.... LW division?

He's white who pretends to be retarded to build hype like Conor

When you're not the best light heavyweight of the night.

>west lynn
That's a posh town in England

>pretends to be retarded
youre retarded, his rhetoric used to be insanely good because of the way he would bend words and facts to make a point
now he relies on comedy and tongue in cheek but still funny af
chael is a great guy, his opinions in his podcast are very enlightening

What is a sport?

A sport is an competitive athletic event comprised of 2 or more parties who win by reaching a goal

Sports:
Soccer- 2 teams who score by kicking a ball into a goal
Football- 2 teams who score by having the ball reach the endzone
Basketball- 2 teams who score by shooting the ball successfully into the hoop
Tennis- 2 parties (hey fuckstick, this one doesn't have teams, crazy huh) who score by having the other person fail hitting the ball back across the court
MMA- 2 parties who score by outstriking or outclassing their opponent, or win by knockout or submission. KO or submission doesn't void it as a sport, because the criteria of a sport doesn't rely on a scoring system. They just have to reach a goal

Non Sports:
Skateboarding: one person and not 2 parties, not competitive. More of a hobby.
Poker: fits the criteria, but isn't athletic
WWE: Clusterfuck mandrama, not competitive because ts scripted, the goals don't matter because scripted, and hardly athletic, everyones on roids. It's just "entertainment"

Whoever wants /heem/ on /asp/ are just dramaqueens, I don't know why this is on their agenda, MMA doesn't tarnish sports, for the /heem/ culture, its a Sup Forums general.... but still doesn't belong on godawful /asp/ by default.

Also MMA isn't void as a sport due to violence, theres boxing, and don't be a pussy

youtu.be/wh_eO2QoeCM

>youre retarded
How ironic, go back to your Favela you smelly slimey cunt

>being this mad
lmao kys arif

>like Conor
Chael has been doing this before this casual magnet showed up. The problem with him is he never actually delivers, he talks all this trash but come fight time he either loses in humiliating fashion or grits his way to a win without making it look easy. He is a great hype man for fights.

Job is job

Since we're taking a vote, I say you're the nigger in this conversation.

>low test cuntlad

youtube.com/watch?v=jSW8t_mxOic

A sport is defined as: “an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.” Going off of the definition of the word, MMA is NOT a sport. Like I said earlier, GTFO of Sup Forums.

>Going off of the definition of the word, MMA is NOT a sport.
Nigga can you even read?

>an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment

mma is sport tho

he's baiting you, you dumb shits
next he's going to say something along the lines of "mma isn't a sport because no skill is involved in it"

>Being this fucking retarded
Alright, fine, whatever. Keep acting like a fucking idiot and pretending to not know what I mean to make people think you're right. Just proves that I'm right.

Now with /wwe/ exiled, why are we the most hated General on Sup Forums?

After Conor loses are people going to really make us move to /asp/?

>MMA isn't a sport
>believe me guys

>thinking I'm actually mad
>hoping I'm actually mad
Typical hue behaviour
Hues are worse than niggers because they're slimey but whites are the worst

>Somebody actually makes a valid point that you personally don't agree with
>L-LOL he's j-just baiting!
This is why Sup Forums has 0 credibility

Why are losers on this site so concerned about the placement of generals? Will your life be that much worse/better off if something like /cric/ stopped existing here?

>the inmates run the jail
all the sperging in the world wont do shit

The definition you posted proves MMA is a sport you mentally incompetent loser

/heem/ has the most popular breads on Sup Forums

pls stop, we beg you -the rest of Sup Forums

went to this show and the ufc at barclays

this was much better and the ufc tickets were comps

The problem is his trash talk upsets people, Silva was still upset after the fight the same way Conors opponents are still mad after losing. It's not good

Lee
Johny
Kish
Reyes
Garcia
Penn

no one will call Fedor the GOAT again

Thats not his problem. His problem that he doesnt cherrypick his opponents. Thats the difference between him and Con Air

Chiesa
Big Pigg
Herrig
Reyes
Means
Penn

Why is Tyrone such a bitch? Tony was talking all this shit about him and now they're hanging out

>he doesnt cherrypick his opponents.
That's exactly what he does with his call-outs though. He called out Anderson Silva twice, and he lost twice. If he was the one fighting Aldo, he'd have been the one getting KO'd in 13 seconds.

>You will never be a 30y local weed dealer and devirginize a 13yo heather heat hardy while shes passed out stoned

Why even og kush bros

>n-n-next time

Yeah I don't like Chael either. He seems like the kind of guy who'd get in my face for no reason. Doesn't bother me too much of course; I just teleport behind guys like that and let them know what I'm about.
And his voice is annoying as fuck. I can't listen to his youtube clips without jumping off the Empire State building. Every time.

Oh FFS fo I have to spoonfeed you, you literal fucking child? MMA is not a sport because the athletes do not compete. They choose who they fight, so the competition can't be considered genuine. Besides that, traditional MA has never been considered a sport, why is it now considered a sport all of a sudden? Because "haha le ebic hardcore cagefighting bro lmao"? Fuck right off. Use some critical thinking skills next time, you fucking retard.

got daym he's as dark as the night friends

>he thinks thats cherrypicking
listen up casual he cleared up the division and silva refused to fight him for a long time

max will retire undefeated

What is a sport?

A sport is an competitive athletic event comprised of 2 or more parties who win by reaching a goal

Sports:
Soccer- 2 teams who score by kicking a ball into a goal
Football- 2 teams who score by having the ball reach the endzone
Basketball- 2 teams who score by shooting the ball successfully into the hoop
Tennis- 2 parties (hey fuckstick, this one doesn't have teams, crazy huh) who score by having the other person fail hitting the ball back across the court
MMA- 2 parties who score by outstriking or outclassing their opponent, or win by knockout or submission. KO or submission doesn't void it as a sport, because the criteria of a sport doesn't rely on a scoring system. They just have to reach a goal

Non Sports:
Skateboarding: one person and not 2 parties, not competitive. More of a hobby.
Poker: fits the criteria, but isn't athletic
WWE: Clusterfuck mandrama, not competitive because ts scripted, the goals don't matter because scripted, and hardly athletic, everyones on roids. It's just "entertainment"

Whoever wants /heem/ on /asp/ are just dramaqueens, I don't know why this is on their agenda, MMA doesn't tarnish sports, for the /heem/ culture, its a Sup Forums general.... but still doesn't belong on godawful /asp/ by default.

Also MMA isn't void as a sport due to violence, theres boxing, and don't be a pussy

Does someone have the webm of Chandler falling down on the ground after some guy removes his chair

If anyone could screw up and lose to a featherweight it'd be him

I'm from Kings, nigger. Kings Lynn.

>because the athletes do not compete. They choose who they fight, so the competition can't be considered genuine

You know I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you're trolling but you're actually this stupid huh?

>m-m-maia
>m-m-aiavidal
>m-m-mcgregor
>f-f-erguson

>MMA isn't a sport
>Yeah it is
>No, it isn't, here's proof why it isn't
>Yeah it is
Why did I actually expect any kind of intellectual discussion from faggot teenagers that like to watch low IQ retards attempt to murder eachother for a shitty paycheck?

Chiesa rear naked 22nd round
Boetsch UD
Herrig UD
Christensen (don't know just a guess)
Means Ud
Penn KO 3rd

Siver
MEAAANSS
Reyes
Kish
Bigg Rigg
Chiesa