Record scratch

>record scratch

>freeze frame

Yup, that’s me. You’re probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

Why is his face moving at a different speed than the rest of his head?

Quick, someone post the pasta

magic

Why didn't Voldemort just have plastic surgery to fix his nose?

Actually I'm not. I completely understand why you ended up in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the you and your pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

nice dubs senpai

pity you forgot the pic, you FAGGOT

I actually like these intros, can someone name a few movies with this?

Can any of you FOR ONCE post a clip from a movie where this actually happens?

red it, red it 2, red it 3, red it: the upvote

even when this is botched i still laugh

this so much. harry potter movies are supposed to be fun, not try hard edgy "young adult" flicks

Wow what a unique opinion you have.

Wow what a contrarian faggot you are.

that new flick that just came out jonah hill being a fat jew
even it aint me starts playing

Why are there so many Harry Potter threads lately, are guys trying to bait that poster

Shittiest fake taste imaginable

You're the contrarian faggot try saying only the first two or three were good in public and youll get laughed at

You never had a young adulthood kek. Blame Rowling.

>You never had a young adulthood kek. Blame Rowling.
You never had a young edgy tumblr young adulthood. FTFY

there was this move that came out, idk if you heard about it
Harry Potter and the Quidditch Through the Ages

After 1 2 and Columbus got the fuck outta there, they actually got really good. Thank christ for that.

Pedo manchild keeps making them because he doesn't know a thing about other movies besides LOTR and STAR WARS. You can see his autism here and and >>moretocome

People who hate Harry Potter and continue to do so in every single thread must have been bullied and had no friends in high school or college.

>first you say that it wasn't a very unique opinion
>then you say it's not a popular opinion
>get laughed at for having an opinion about fucking harry potter music

I must emphasize this point.

You are under the age of 18.

You post on Sup Forums, because you think your posts are good, and it's okay. The presence of other underage posters led you to believe that what you are doing is okay.

It isn't. You need to leave, and lurk for an extended period of time and then come back as someone who can contribute to this imageboard. Do not reply to my posts ever again.

why the fuck do people consider this the best movie again? the only good thing about it was danrad's hair.

Columbus fucking sucks.

I watched War Dogs recently. It kinda had it

Oh fuck didnt even realize War dogs is what u meant. My bad

prisoner, prince and hallows 1 are the best HP movies

Whould've been glorious.

Objectively correct opinions aren't supposed to be "unique"