Why didn't his career never take off like the other 2?

Why didn't his career never take off like the other 2?

nerds hate him for fuggin hermionee

To busy selling ice cream

Being an awkward ginge loses charm after you're a kid and then it's all downhill.

t. ginge

arent english women pigs who look at people like ron as actually attractive? add in nostalgia and him being a millonaire i cant imagine his life is miserable

the other two's careers didn't really take off though

Let's not pretend that tumblr is largely an American thing and they fucking obsess over the Harry Potter cast.

Typecasting.

And this.

Though at some point he'll find a persona where he might be able to go the Mark Hammill route and be a nostalgia token regarded well for chipping in recognition and a passable amount of talent to smaller, well-remembered things relative to the others.

I mean, neither Radcliffe nor Watson have careers anything like Harrison Ford did.

Well he shouldn't do charming roles. I can easily see him as a creepy serial killer rapist.

HP could generate one only ginger success story.

Such is the way of it.

>Though at some point he'll find a persona where he might be able to go the Mark Hammill route and be a nostalgia token regarded well for chipping in recognition and a passable amount of talent to smaller, well-remembered things relative to the others.
That's literally Radcliffe now.

Watson is the only one to have an actual career.

>he doesn't know
He's a modern day Jimmy Savile

Have you seen Thunderpants?
He was done before turning 13.

That's because Watson had a built-in cult following of little girls and pedophiles ever since she was 10 years old. Now the little girls are SJWs, many with little girls of their own.

None of them will shill-out cash for her movies, of course, but the holywood producers are too fucking stupid to realize that internet noise doesn't translate into profit.

is moonwalkers any good?

Cuz he was in the dullest franchise

sure, they're not some grand names. but you do see them from time to time

>Harry Potter
>Career taking off
He was in like 2 movies since then and I can't even name them. The one where he's a faggot on an island with another dude is all that comes to mind.

Hes set for life so he can follow his true passion of seducing little girls with ice cream

Radcliff seems to be doing the smaller weird projects he choses. Horns and swiss army man come to mind.

I don't think any of the main 3 of the cast are hurting for money, so its a question of them doing what they want.

Im genuinely impressed with how well they turned out.

Isn't he buying and selling real estate and making a tonne of money?

>Im genuinely impressed with how well they turned out.

Probably has a lot to do with the fact that they're from England and their parents all continued to live there so the kids didn't grow up in the toxic Hollywood atmosphere.

CBGB was good thou.

Kek he looks like a McPoyle.

who would pay to watch a ginger?

because gingers can't be hot unless theyre eddie redmayne

hundreds of millions

This.

The movie with the fake moon landing was pure garbage

something like that. made a shitload of money

>I must go see that film, Brendan Gleeson's son is in it.

literally me 2bh
9/10 films he's in are 9/10

this guy is consistently the most boring character in every movie he's been in.

Because he's a creepy-looking ginger who looked like he was 25 in the last Harry Potter flick.