South Korea Appreciation Thread 2.0

the image limit has been reached in the first one, so please fangirl/fanboy away here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMrNnkcEjoM
youtube.com/watch?v=_SkvOluCbtI
youtube.com/watch?v=IB-6E-iIqu4
youtube.com/watch?v=eldvEixN1bI
youtube.com/watch?v=D1XWAlFjfkg&list=PL3R7Ms1sFV5ruFEZnfsNvpDDfYMM4DhIW
youtube.com/watch?v=3wOQUEaisSM
asianwiki.com/Norigae
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>isn't he in the army right now? supposed to be getting out soon?
I like his solo songs, cause they're more rock-ish than your average Korean music.

I believe he is out already.He needs to make more rock music for sure. He has the voice for that.

yeah, his songs are really good.
He was my least favorite in DBSK, but once he started to develop beyond that he became my favorite.

How's our K-pop group?

youtube.com/watch?v=aMrNnkcEjoM

Yes, yes please whitu boi! Please shill for Korea

Gib me da white women so they can get GOOKED by me

t. gook american

Our guys:

youtube.com/watch?v=_SkvOluCbtI

desu, I'm a white girl, and as much as I enjoy K-pop I still would not have mixed kids. Sorry m8, find you a Korean qt to hold at night.

fuck off korean

>Jews
>white
pick one

SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH! Go back to whoring out to Muslim Alphas.

Real angel.

You people are SICK IN THE HEAD. Go drink bleach, bitches!

>unironically thinking most white girls go after Muslim "alphas"
get over yourself and maybe one day, you too will be able to get a 3D gf

Women like you should be hanged and quartered... for FUN. Death to you and your entire family, bitch!

Besides, they'd rather sleep with a textbook, then with some sloppy-thirds c**dumpster like you!

and you're basing that opinion on what? your feelz?

WTF kind of response is that? Holy shit, you're retarded. Go back to Sup Forums you fucking degenerate.

>call people whores
>tell people should be tortured and murdered for no reason
>wish death to innocent people
and then call others degenerates
You need to chill, my dear leaf, take a bubble bath or something.

Repent for your sinful behaviour and maybe I'll "chill", you wench!

what's sinful about posting pics of singers you like?

Typical, liberal-washed white girl. Out of her fucking mind. YOU KNOW WHAT IS WRONG!

Go here please.

What did he do?

I honestly don't, why don't you enlighten me?

>yfw your PM will never be controled by a cult member

This girl right here is possibly the cutiest one in SK desu

afaik, 3 out 4 people that have been posting these are girls. Nothing gay about that, absolutely halal.

SKs really know how to look fine and take care of themselves

>Believing Sup Forums has grills.
You are out of your fucking, God damn mind, SON!

I just wanna know how they keep their skin this good.
I don't believe it, I know it, I am one. Also, have seen at least three other ones post a time stamped pic over the time I've spent here.

God damnit, not you too, Netherlands!
Go drink bleach, bitches!

Oh yeah... time stamps and self admission, are totally credible. FUCK YOU.

no thanks, you seem to need some chamomile tea. This thread is rustling you way too much. It's unhealthy.

with that mindset you shouldn't believe anything anybody says here. You shouldn't even believe I truly enjoy kpop, and hence you should not be in this thread.

I just don't understand why you white girls are so ashamed with your own culture, you gotta grab onto whatever junk is out there instead. You guys spend way too much time on Youtube - that liberal cesspool.

white girls why do you do this. you KNOW every limp dicked asian dreams kpop will be their gateway into the pink pussy, and you troll them with these goddamn twinks. it's fucking cruel

Not sure what's between you two and I don't want to step in.
South Korea is known for their cosmetics and beauty treatments, besides the surgery.

Women and men both do facial masks and other things to stay pretty and look young. Without a doubt, idols and celebrities will go at least weekly to a dermatologist to take care of their skin.

I mean, people who have lived there and interacted with the 'new gen', talk about it in vlogs and such. Apparently they are very open about it and not even the guys care about you seeing them using facials and moisturizing creams.

I can't speak for all the white girls, but I'm not ashamed of my own culture. In fact I embrace it strongly everyday. Sure, I enjoy kpop (it's no the only type of music I like, keep that in mind), but I don't consider it part of my identity. Similarly to how I like chocolate, but I don't go around thinking that I am, first and foremost, a chocolate eater. Both these things are pretty menial irl, but I like to indulge in them once in a while.

What's wrong with North American music? Your fantasies are disgusting.

tfw no perfect korean skin

modern NA pop is mostly vulgar pile of shit. I like other styles though.

I know your trying really hard to bait me, but I'm not falling for it. No white girl is this foolish!

shut up fag. go away already

I thought we're all stupid cunts that go run around and whore themselves to niggers and arabs.

EAT SHIT, Ameri-cunt!

so how is what i'm saying too foolish for a white girl then?

Your mother ain't even worth the effort to be raped and have her throat slashed. Instead, a sledgehammer to the face would suffice.

Real classy. Very supreme gentleman of you.

What is going on in this thread right now

Nothing. Ignore the leaf and post more kpop stuff.

Can we talk about kdramas? Any new good ones? Just finished watching one and don't know what else to watch

Last ones I've seen were Descendants of the Sun and W. Both pretty good, though they dragged a bit. Have you seen some of the older ones? My favorite so far has been Rooftop Prince.

I'd suck his kimchi if you know what I mean

I've been told that Hwarang and Boys over flowers are good, but I haven't seen them yet.

Also, yes, this is all SK culture and people.

BoF is really good. Though acting and story flow wise I prefer the older Japanese version. Hwarang started a bit slow, then it picked up a bit, but I haven't finished it yet.

Posting Jimin for reasons

Nice lyrics

Haven't seen any old ones but did watch Stairway to Heaven about a year ago.

I've been meaning to watch Hwarang since I like those types of historical dramas and heard good things about it as well as Descendants of the Sun but the amount of episodes it has kinda puts me off.

Also what about Ruler: Master of the Mask?

Assuming that you're Korean, have you seen many foreigners?
What's your favorite thing about Korea?

hes so dreamy

I love Korea ~S2

I'm gonna bet this is probably some Hapa sperging out.

Hnnng

hello Yozoh

Haven't seen that one. But some others I'd recommend are:
-She was pretty
-Rooftop Prince
-Bridal Mask - rather heavier historical drama, set during the Japanese occupation of Korea around WWII
-Goblin

Gaksital is p cool indeed.

Yes it is. The only thing that's been kinda putting me off when watching were the modern suits the main male characters were running around in. Really contrasted with the time period and the female clothing, which was more appropriate.

Oh, and how could I forget:
-Moonlight Drawn by Clouds
-You're Beautiful
-Fated to love you

How can someone be this hot? I swear to god he must be a demon sent to collect souls.

yunho is my ultimate bias but DBSK is such an awesome group. I'm waiting for tvxq comeback.

youtube.com/watch?v=IB-6E-iIqu4

Me too. I think they're all supposed to be getting out of military this year. Can't wait.

I love coffee prince.

>Rooftop Prince
yea i heard this was good. will give it a shot. If the music is good in Kdrama i'll most likely watch it.

>한국인들 없음

tfw that guy is dead

Just posting some nice kdrama songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=eldvEixN1bI

youtube.com/watch?v=D1XWAlFjfkg&list=PL3R7Ms1sFV5ruFEZnfsNvpDDfYMM4DhIW

youtube.com/watch?v=3wOQUEaisSM

car accident right? Poor guy.

Yea i think changmin is still there.

>born in Korea
>pretty good looking
>immigrated to Canada a long time ago
>wonder if I could have been recruited by an entertainment company at a young age to become a pop star
>then remember that I'd have been slaving away for years if it happened
Feels okay man.

The music is great, the plot is great, lots of both, drama and humor. And the acting is amazing. I loved it.

looking like kpop idol, but not actually being an industry slave is probably the best combination you can have. Good for you gookbro.

Do you know of any idols who have raped someone?? Or who have been raped?

why are korean boys so qt and girly looking?

I know this guy was being sued for allegedly raping someone. The claims seem really bogus to me, but I don't know how the court case has ended.

I know one of the minor actresses from Boys over Flowers has killed herself because she was being pimped out by her handlers. I don't know of any major idols admitting to being sexually abused/raped.

Are you feeling confused?

Hmm, they must keep it very under the rugs, like the female idols who also do prostitution

I'm sure there is all kinds of shady shit happening in that industry. As for that rape case, i believe they couldn't charge him with anything, or that the woman just wanted his money.

Probably, the level of depravity of sexual abuse in western industry has been coming out more and more in recent years, I'm sure Asian countries have just as much problems with this.
There is a movie based on the actress I mentioned before that has killed herself: asianwiki.com/Norigae
There's some disturbing depiction of what she went through, in case you're sensitive to such stuff.

>Korean "men" need cosmetic surgery, tons of makeup and excessive airbrushing to be considered attractive
>The only way they can be attractive is looking like literal prepubescent boys

>asianwiki.com/Norigae
Definitely will check that out