Can Sup Forums get Spiderland into the National Recording Registry?

I've posted this the last couple days but I'm posting again in case there's anyone who didn't see it that would like to support.

The National Recording Registry is a program run by the Library Of Congress to make a list of recordings that are "culturally, historically, or aesthetically important, and/or inform or reflect life in the United States." The recordings are then preserved for future generations.

They accept nominations from the public and in fact the number of nominations a recording receives are a very important part of the process in selecting what recordings are preserved.

If everyone on Sup Forums nominated Spiderland do you think we could get it preserved?

Link to the site to nominate.
research.net/r/national-recording-registry-nominations-2017

If you nominate Spiderland or just support the idea please bump the thread so others will see.

Thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off.

Can Sup Forums get Spiderland into the National Recording Registry? Anonymous 12/08/17(Fri)18:13:37 No.76753830▶
I've posted this the last couple days but I'm posting again in case there's anyone who didn't see it that would like to support.

The National Recording Registry is a program run by the Library Of Congress to make a list of recordings that are "culturally, historically, or aesthetically important, and/or inform or reflect life in the United States." The recordings are then preserved for future generations.

They accept nominations from the public and in fact the number of nominations a recording receives are a very important part of the process in selecting what recordings are preserved.

If everyone on Sup Forums nominated Spiderland do you think we could get it preserved?

Link to the site to nominate.

If you nominate Spiderland or just support the idea please bump the thread so others will see.

Thank you

> give us your email address
> how did you find us?
I like Spiderland a lot, but this seems like a lot more trouble than it's worth

It's not that bad, I've done it multiple times and nothing happened to me at all. It's no different than making an account or something.

bump

Got you, Famfam.

Why would I want to get that piece of shit into the registry?

This. All day.

Because like it or not, this album was a seminal one in developing post-hardcore, post-rock, and even alternative/indie rock to a much higher standard than before. Don't be jealous because you will never make an album as good as this.

What about Spirit of Eden you fucking soyboy?

there are more important albums you dumb edgelord
>muh loneliness
>muh it's cold

slint is music for low-test faggots like pajo

No.

Hey, I'm not the OP (although I support the idea). And plus, there might be more important albums, but the LOC would be making a mistake not to put this album on it.

>sadboi puss rock
>aesthetically important

Only the e-mail is required and you can just get a temp e-mail.

Shut up. Is there any other criticism you can use besides "soyboy" garbage or whatever?

Isnt there a good quality version of King's Approach yet?

Srsly wtf

Slint had like 3 recording sessions in their entire existence. What do you think?

The criticism that it is boring music for teenage intellectuals

joke's on you i'm 25

signed

based spiderland poster

Awful soyboy garbage, just awful

>friend says listen to death grips
>best shit ive ever heard
>i want zach hill to be my dad
>zach hill has more bands
>get into Hella
>math rock is pretty good
>discover Shellac