At a house party

>at a house party
>girl says she'll suck my dick for some xanax (I sell)
>put half a football xanax on the tip of my dick
>she sucks it for 15 minutes
>put the other half on my dick
>she sucks for 2 more minutes then I bust
>tells me to not cum on her face
>do it anyway
>she gets all mad
>tell her to fuck off and go show her boyfriend
>get a text from a number saying he's gonna find out where I live and kill me

Am I fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cWHrnMgE4L4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you're not fucked, good for you
if you're fucked, you deserve it
either way, it's all good

Still worth it. Also just shoot him when he steps on your property.

imagine having a gf and getting cucked over a xanax

what a cuck

Proof

No you didnt get fucked it was just a blow job

You did well, user

Now he knows his girl was a hoe and when reality hits him, he'll kill her and give you a six pack as thanks

Just text him ”mayb i rape you”

>devil emojis

I wouldnt be to worried

when the boyfriend comes around to fuck you up just give him a xanax

This.

Just give him the same offer you gave her, you fucking faggot.

Wtf i believe your story now!

Lmao this story has three characters.
The whore, the alpha, and the cuck.

It's truly riveting stuff but how is this sports

>Sup Forums
>sports
shaking my head at you

Yes you are, Chad.
RIP in pieces

I literally just realized sp stands for shit posts

Lol this guy actually will know where I live. The josh guy lives in my apartment complex. What should I reply bros? My roommate is a marine and I'm sure can do something if actually tries anything

>"yeah babe, I sucked his dick and asked him nicely not to cum on my face but he did anyway!! go fuck him up babe!"
>"OMG HE DID WHAT? IM GONNA KILL HIM".

uhhh....did you cuck someone user?

>those devil emojis

haha I'd bet he enjoyed it

>gf cheats on guy
>the other guy is to blame and not his whore of a gf

I never understood this

Wait SHE offered you head, and the boyfriend got mad at YOU?

What the fuck. Pussypass or some shit.

>My roommate is a marine
Is he trained in gorilla warfare?

Is Sup Forums, dare I say it, back?

Have your rommate send him a variant of this

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

this, wtf

this guy must pass his gf around to all the local bulls

just reply 'sick as bro see you soon'

give him some Sup Forums memes

Tip top fucking kek right here

Just text the guy back the trained navy seal pasta

I was in the marines and if my roommate did the shame shit I'd let whatever happend happen but then again I don't hardly talk to him if he likes you he may help

listen to the trip, he is wise

I hope he'll let me properly cuck his gf

>everyone trivializing the devil emojis

Be careful, a lot of scary niggers use those. Like those from chicago.

OP didnt get his dick sucked. Probably gave the dumb girl a flintstone vitamin instead of xans and kept her money.

Smh am*ricans really are a debased people.

Everyday we stray further from the light.

might be ghetto trash way he types

How do I get into this selling xans for blow jobs from qts game? I go to a major state school shit would be cash

engaging him like that seems like youre getting rustled by his treats. You still have the upper hand (I mean the guy literally is okay with his GF sucking off some other guy..) but its better the blow him off like with what I said

Just offers him some xanax and let him suck your cock.

>see doctor
>tell him you have panic attacks
>say a friend had similar experiences and found xanaxs helped
If he then doesn't prescribe keep shopping around, eventually you'll find one that will.

This

I guess it's a comfortable spin on the situation from "I'm a needy cuck who needs to get his shit with women together" into a victimhood type situation.

well done my nigga
if that guy gets cucked over a fucking xanax he's probably too much of a bitch to actually do anything to you anyway

>thots now cucking people over a single xanax bar

Were not gonna make it lads

Don't know if that would work I'm still under my parents insurance as long as I'm a student
Oh well maybe next life

what's so great about xanax anyway

Niggers make songs about it

And now we wait

Best thread on Sup Forums right now

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU7UUUUUUUUUUU

youtu.be/cWHrnMgE4L4

Thread theme.

heroin in pill/trendy form, it's cleaner for white kids to fiend over

was about to ask the same, do they mix it with alcohol?

is this /bundes/

>Murrica
>full of cucks, whores and drug dealers
figures

This is a bro culture thread, not a faggot ass circlejerk general, so no

seeing as you 'muricans are often crazy in the head what are the chances of this guy killing/hurting your family to get to you?

assuming those are not empty threats of course

offer him the same deal his gf got. he can suck your dick for a xanax too. you'll even nut on his face for the free.

-btw: why did you nut on her face? whenever a girl tells me not on the face I tell her to keep sucking and shoot it in her mouth

SEETHING

Is espee dare is say it, back ?

Stop actually replying. Just reply with "ok, see you soon" or something. The guy will not come. They never do.

I can tell he's a nigger by now, good thing my marine friend is racist

what a weird way to talk to your father

enjoy being shot

Just put an add on craigslist then

Is it actually comparable to heroin? I've tried a weak benzo (oxazepam). How does that compare to xanax?

Not a sport :^)

Tell him to tell you that in your face and not online and see what happens

>crazy ass nigga
>Correct punctuation

Anyone who actually threatens you is 95% of the time all bark and no bite. If you were going to fuck someone up would you give them pre-warning? Not to mention blatant evidence if OP wanted to fuck him over legally. People who you need to be worried about will fuck you up before you even know you have beef with them

just send him the seals pasta

Why do you do , bitch after everything?
Sounds like some Jr high shit desu

>americuckholdshoots

remind him that a xanax bar was worth more to his girlfriend than any kind of connection that they had
And that he's getting played by thots

Hunt him down before he can do anything to you and give him brain damage.

I knew a guy who was in a similar situation where some guy threatened to hunt him down and kill him. He ended up finding that guy who threatened him and went to his house one day with some goons and smashed every window in his house and told him that if he tries anything he'd firebomb his house and kill his family whilst they slept. He didn't attempt shit after that.

'whatever you say lad' don't add bitch or anything else like that because it makes you look like you're getting sucked in

lmao

This reply goes out to my Yurofriends, especially you Romania

What has to go wrong in your life for you to decide that you need to make a girl who sucks xanax off people's dicks, your girlfriend?

Well done OP, you might have just given this dude a wake up call.

Full autism

Nice

Tok kek

that's not necessarily true, I've seen plenty of cucks kill or hurt badly dudes who've fucked their gfs while letting the bitch get away with it

>so you better hope I don't catch you slipping

Is this guy fucking stupid. Fucking find this guy and smash his head in with a fucking spade. Don't let anyone talk to you like that.

>Using 4 cheen memes irl
Cringe

Ok I'm done replying. These texts were almost as good as the head

>You better hope I don't catch you slipping

Reply to him: This does not fooking slip m8

thread twist: OP's story is true but he and his buddy are actually 12.

What sport is this?

This thread is pretty gay but that was based.

lel

Cuckolding.

lel

would have been a lot funnier than "shut the fuck up !! im not stephen gerard"

Get a trip so we can know what happens

Lmao i hope OP gets smashed up big timee

Who the fuck is steven gerrard?

Sup Forums tier, trash tier thread right here.

A guy who slipped

>when your memeing ripples through time and space

I'm not saying they don't, I'm just saying that most people who go out of their way to threaten you via text are usually all bark and no bite. At least in Australia, maybe things are different in Brazil.

Absolute madman strikes again

'sure you dont want cock to face like when I met your girl?'