JUST

>panders to fuck DRUMPF/Woke/YASSS demographic
>acceptance: DENIED

loolololoooooo

pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/eminem-untouchable/?mbid=homepage-more-latest-and-video

>For those still scratching their heads over Eminem’s epic Trump diss at the 2017 BET Awards, no, his wokeness wasn’t a one-off. He followed that virtual-watercooler moment with “Walk on Water,” a wan power ballad that fails superstar guest Beyoncé. Now, for his second track from next week’s album Revival, he reloads on leftish punditry with a song that could Make Keith Olbermann Love Rap Again.

>The message—Em says it best here when he raps, a cappella, “Throughout history, African-Americans have been treated like shit”—is undeniable and profoundly important. But the medium for that message is hugely flawed. There’s a level of Mackling to a white celebrity rapper following the above line with, “And I admit there have been times where it’s been embarrassing to be a white boy,” as if Marshall Mathers’ mortification is of any import here. But Olbermann will no doubt be applauding again. There’s a visceral thrill to the declaration, “Fuck your Republican views/Pull ourselves up the bootstraps/Where the fuck are the boots?” But trying to engage with Slim Shady has long meant ignoring what he was saying to try to focus on how cleverly he said it—this, with its trudging guitars and didactic tone, is the opposite. It’s great that whoever wants to listen to this will be exposed to some ideas that somehow escape much of white America. If Eminem wants to embrace some other righteous causes—support any other historically marginalized groups—that’d be worth celebrating, too. But here the ultimate formalist is on point and off form.
BTFO

I predicted this would be Pitchfork's exact response yesterday, even the Macklemore comparison

Going to (You) myself for my accuracy here.

soyboy soyboy

>Hogan directly states that "Walk On Water" "failed" Beyonce
Oh fuck you. She should pick better people to collab with. It's as much her fault.

But yeah, I absolutely saw this coming. Calling 6.6

If the first single was a "failure to Beyonce" and the second second is "unlistenable" we're looking at 4.9 and below range

The only people who like Eminem now are le wrong generation YouTube commenters/Hospin fans now

what the fuck is any of this supposed to mean

Dear White People: Stop Tryingj

Hmm you could be right. I just know they have a tendency to shit all over a record before then giving it an above-mediocre score.

>Make song pandering to blacks
>Blacks make fun of you regardless
The absolute state of white people

Eminem only goes for easy targets

Gay men
White women
Britney Spears
Fred Durst
NSYNC
His own wife
His own mom
Drumpf

What a fucking loser

eminem the type of dude who will flip out if a women says something rude to him but if a big black dude did the same thing he'd try to "work things out respectfully"

Hey, he went after the Insane Clown Posse and Moby, that was pretty #Brave t

EL-OH-EL

>LITERALLY "he checked all the boxes but he's white"
lmaooooooooo

>Pull ourselves up the bootstraps/Where the fuck are the boots?

We're going to have a field day when this is released, aren't we?

Who wanted a woke Eminem?

Define "easy target".

Sooo...average wigger. Got it.

LAWL

It literally sounds like an all-caps Sup Forums shitpost

damn...

The absolute state of 'pedes.

>Some skinny white girl: Ugh, can you stop biting your nails, that's gross

BITCH, WHAT? *SLAPS* Who the fuck you think you talkin to? Slut

>Angry Black Man: YO WHITE BOY, WATCHA DOIN HERE

White boy? Dawg, I ain't like the rest. Here, let me spit some raps for you approval, big homie. You and me my friend, aren't too different. *raises fists* B-L-M

Hey pol fags, you think that cover is patriotic ?

Think again...look a little closer, it's directed at you too

Based Eminem

my favorite part of this is all of his white trash Mountain Dew drinking worshippers (aka his core fan base) are turning on him because of this. Now he won't be as overrated

Nothing screams class struggle and marginalization against the powerful like fucking Beyonce lmao
Em became a Hillary Democrat

BLACK BOY BLACK BOY, MY MUSIC IS CRAP BOY

simbly ebic xD when i turn 18 my mom's lettin me get an emienm tattoo

what words should i get???