Sexual Imagery in Disney Films

When Moana finds the shell at the beginning of the movie, it's small.

When she rediscovers it at the end, it's large and "mature"

She then takes the large pink shell and puts it on a pedestal for no reason at all. Like it doesn't even relate to the plot.

Then we're left with this end shot of the pink shell on a pedestal with an opening that looks exactly like a vulva/labia with a clitoris-like protrusion at the top. It might as well have had pubic hair for all its subtlety.

How do they keep getting away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The movie was obviously for mothers to show their daughters how to be strong independent women and that their genitals make them special, but they really doubled down on it with this scene and it was much too heavy-handed in my opinion. A lot of boys are going to be left feeling uncomfortable and wondering what it was all about.

You're just a pedo m8.

Did you actually see the movie? You would know what I'm talking about.

Holy fucking hell... Did you never saw a shell in you whole motherfucking life my right wing friend?

but what relevance did it have to the plot? it served no purpose except it was small when she was young, and then she finds it later and its large and she takes it and puts it on a pedestal

they don't even explain it's purpose!

You guys never cease to amaze me

>my right wing friend?
Why must you project so hard, friend?

Never put the pussy on a pedestal!

nothing sexy about this ugly island hopper race

;)

Every chief added a rock to the pile to make the island bigger. Symbolically it demonstrated unity with the traditions of the past and a commitment to servin the people of the island. Moana's dad explains this in the beginning of the movie. She places a shell on top of the pile as her contribution to their legacy, since her people were again living as voyagers.

It's what Disney always did.
Can you remember the last Disney movie where both princess and prince were white? They are pushing hard the narrative to brainwash little kids into thinking it's "normal". It's all part of an agenda to undermine male's role in society.

So her contribution is basically "muh vagina." Bravo, Disney.

Literally figuratively putting the pussy on a pedastal? I shouldn't be surprised considering it's Disney, the most pussy-pedastal-putting company on earth right now.

Any close ups of her nipples in OP's pic?

>Can you remember the last Disney movie where both princess and prince were white?

Frozen?

This scene was actually really weird because i was by myself in a room full of moms and kids.

I am white i am so beautiful fuck off.
You palgue ridden wet dog smellin child molesting cumskin.

Frozen was all about strong womyn, useless pleb and evil prince, meaning that wealthy white males are evil. Try again

we cure cancer

you only exist because of us

damn you're really fucked up

There were plenty of nice white guys in the movie.

Kek

wonder what sick pervert will turn this into an SFM

There are plenty of examples of Disney hiding lewd imagery in their flicks, its nothing new

No. Her contribution was to cap off the chieftains' visual history by showing that they had returned to the sea.

The prince was evil

Why do vaginas scare you?

>hiding
The Lion King has one of the most sexual scenes ever, they are not subtle, and don't forget Disney TV shows.

I'm not OP, and vaginas don't scare me, but imagine if the scene was a boy putting a long rod or a phallic symbol in a pedestal

Look at this disgusting depiction of a young boy taking hold of his manhood. Look how phallic and suggestive it is, might as well have balls. It represents him separating himself from the cold iron grip of females and asserting male dominance. How the fuck do they get away with this?

Tangled?

People have talked about the drawing of the sword being a symbol of male adolescence forever

They remind me of that monster in Return of the Jedi.

Literally only adults think this.
Kids are just "I want a sickass sword with which I earn my throne"
Only cìnęmà fags will argue that there is some deep-seated psychological bullshit to it, just like Moana. Kids are dumb as fuck when it comes to abstract or implicit imagery.

So what's the issue when they depict a symbol of female adolescence?

why isn't this baby wearing a shirt?

That doesn't change how you meant to make the comparison sound ludicrous when it's actually very common and every teenager's first visual metaphor.

You also cause cancer. Case in point.

Moana as in she moans-a-lot?

Because it's a baby? Give me one good reason a baby NEEDS to wear a shirt.

Someone post that, Toy's Story Rape pasta or that video where a women talk about Buzz being a Dildo that Woody, a man, is afraid of loosing to.

Cìnęmà fag detected.

Why would any kid reason that "that sword is my dick, and with it, I will find my place in life, and with it, throne"? Tell me how a 6-12 year old would get that (even subliminally) from a cartoon
Just a sword m8. Story as old as time.

Normal people don't think about this shit, dude. You're looking for reasons to get upset

damn, savage

Moana is delicious brown, the thinking man's preference

>moana is sexier as a baby than the duff she grows into

What did Disney mean by this?

Rapenzul > Elsa > Anna >>> Moana > rabbit

I will just leave this here.
hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html

bump

/thread

OP is reaching like a motherfucker

>I am white
What did he mean by this?

>ameriprudes

this is blowing my mind
I wish I was a young Hawaiian kid running around fucking every girl I met.

Looking forward to mommy-dom and oppai loli

vaginas are the only power women have over men and they like to lord it over us. have to teach the girls young

Said the white male.

don't assume my ethnicity matriarch

bump

underrated

why do you keep whining about shit you know nothing about