Hmm.... She has a point

Hmm.... She has a point.

Really makes you think.

not an argument

Calling someone a hoe doesn't take away their freedom, job, or money.

hm really makes you think

Translate this please

of course, women are compulsive liars

Obviously, otherwise a friend circle of 25 women could imprison anyone they wanted. Don't they think this at all?

you dont go to jail for being a hoe

Is being a hoe a felony?

What is the ratio of hoes to rapists in this world?

Dumb nigress doesnt understand the difference between insulting someone and a commiting a crime

>you don't need evidence about a crime
women

WOWOWOW
HUH YOU TELLIN ME
THAT HUH
YOU NEED EVIDENCES
EVIDENCES !!
TO SEND A WHITE MALE
FUCKING WHITE MALE
IN PRISON ???
HUH

you don't need to prove that a women is a slut with Evidence but you need a ton of Evidence to prove a man raped you as a women

AYO HOL UP

SO YOU BE SAYIN'

PEEPS BE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILT N SHEEEIIIITTTT???

FUCKING WHITE BOY
MMMHMMM
YALL CRACKA ASS HONKYS
LORDY LORDY
BE TRIPPEN AN SHEET
*claps hands and praises the lord*

The one that can send someone to jail of course needs evidence beyond hearsay.

>Really makes you think.

This meme needs to go.

No it doesn't. Dumb niggers started it and now it's ours

>you need evidence for prosecution a crime
>you don't need evidence to call someone a name

wow

guess imwithher now...

>Excuse me gentlemen, it seems that you are not needing of evidence when a woman is accused of promiscuous behavior. However, one would need an invoice, video format, and photographic evidence when 25 or more women accuse a man of committing rape [laughter].

ACT-CHUE-HOOLY

>woman posts pictures on facebook/Twitter of her fucking 4 different guys then brags about sucking 62 dicks in her life (I dated a girl who told me that second part then I dumped her)
>gets called hoe
>that's the end of it

>girl has drunken sex
>regrets it
>claims rape
>the guys life is ruined

Completely different things. Apples to oranges.

delete your accountâ„¢

The only thing I think about is killing Jews when they say "really makes you think"

Go back to Shillarys cunt Jew

Because rape is an actual crime, and you need evidence to prove someone committed a crime.

Hoe is just an insult.

Keyword: "Accuse"

Stupid nigger

You might consider calling a calling a woman promiscuous, even without having any physical evidence to support your claim. However, when it comes to convicting a man of rape you'd argue that there needs to be evidence that proofs his guilt beyond all reasonable doubt. Haha.

TELL 'EM SISTA
TELL 'EM

>hoe

I'll bet she's a white girl, too.

>being a hoe isn't a crime
>rape is
i wonder why we need evidence to prove someone guilty

*proves

>Enjoying a niggers left overs

Miscegenation is your only reward.

Man, this bait is boring. It's like you didn't even try at all. Of all things you could possibly do with your life, you choose to do nothing other than shitpost on an anonymous taiwanese image board. What sort of sick satisfaction does this give you? Is it really that arousing? It must be, or else you would not have done it. And this is the sort of reply you want, right? Someone angry for something stupid you posted? Well, I'm angry. But not at what you posted. I'm angry that you think anyone would fall for such a blatant trap. It's pathetic, really. I don't know why you think you have any chance at success. Why not go outside and do something? Would that be so hard? You could go out and be successful. But you choose to sit here, waiting for delicious replies as though they have any substance. They're useless. They serve you no purpose. There's no reason to do this sort of thing to yourself. It might even be best to just relax for a bit. Calm down, you know? No? Why not? You made this thread. But you didn't think about its potential consequences.

not an argument

She has a point... in countries where being a whore is a criminal offence.

women for the most part lack critical thinking skills

>Really makes you think.
Makes me think most women are hoes, solipsistic, and bandwagoneers.

>You might consider calling a calling

Ok, I'm officially retarded today.

Most women are hoes. Most men aren't rapists.

you dont need evidence to call someone a hoe, because thats not accusing them of a crime you reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetard

10000% mad

Sigh... men do not call women hoes for personal gain.

On the other hand..

wow rlly made me think..................................................... #goosebumps im gonna kill myself now because im a fucking white male and this is obviously my fault

Niggers are incapable of reason.

So I'm guessing you never say "WE WUZ KINGZ" mockingly? It's the same thing

>Really makes you think.

the first thing I thought of was bill clinton, what did you think?

Women don't get imprisoned for being sluts, being a slut isn't a court case like some poor dude falsely accused of rape by said slut.

being a hoe isn't a crime

No she doesn't. Plenty of women have falsely accused men of rape which not only ruined their (the men's) reputation but also got them (the men) locked up. The worst that can come from a woman being called a hoe is a damaged reputation.

Being a hoe doesn't get you locked up for quarter of a century desu senpai baka

yeah, you're retarded for being so self conscious about your posts

nigger speak like this is infecting Sup Forums and it's concerning

The ancestors knew

No argument there. I really am self-conscious about this kind of stuff. We all have our weaknesses.

>if enough people accuse someone of a crime, we should just throw due process away

Women....

Ehhh I'm southern, I don't need subtitles or translations to understand hispanics, blacks, or swamp people because I encounter them daily irl