How come houses in American ghettos are more expensive than houses in Rural Australia?

How come houses in American ghettos are more expensive than houses in Rural Australia?

I could get a pretty good apartment in a nice part of the city with that

>compton

not enough money in the whole fucking world to make me want to live there

Ever been?

Compton isn't as bad as it used to be. Sure, it's still shitty but it isn't imposible to live there anymore. Lots of cheap 1950s suburban housing.
t.White guy in Compton

los angeles has a massive population, so even shitty basic housing is expensive as fuck

no because i don't want to get shot

I want to visit crenshaw boulevard.

Because poor people live in them and need lots of money to get out but probably know they're not going to get it but still have hope.

they could literally sell and buy a cheap house in the midwest. houses where i am can often go for under 50k

I imagine the nigs leave you alone given they can probably recognize you live in the area. Or am I naive?

>they could literally sell and buy a cheap house in the midwest
There's way more job opportunities in urban area than some places in small town midwest

>t. brainwashed cityfag
In the city I wasn't trusted to handle a $50 cut of meat.
In my small town I'm trusted to operate millions of dollars worth of heavy equipment.
Explain this to me

Bruh every ghetto has white people, it's not like white trash get's their own separate ghetto

try making some sense will ya

>less than 20% of the population has over 97% of the land
ya stay in your city

In 100% black ghetto I'd expect that natives would think a white guy hanging around would be a plain clothes cop of some kind and stay clear. Just buy a decommissioned unmarked Crown Victoria at a police auction for like a grand and really freak the nigs out.

It's illegal to impersonate a cop you dumbass

He's not impersonating, they're assuming.

I present to you, a $636k or €560k fine Swedish house in Stockholm.

>choosing california
>choosing la county
these prices do not accurately reflect american housing. i have family in michigan and really nice houses are crazy cheap there.

It's a government scam. It's called HUD or public housing. It's a legal racket if you play your cards right

Because land is a limited supply in urban areas, as the population grows and if the city is a desirable place to live, gentrification occurs which pushes up the price of property. If you are in rural areas there is no incentive for prices to rise because the supply of land is so vast nobody wants someone else's house when they can simply build their own. In that way the value of a house in the rural areas is set by the floor price of construction.