twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*dabs respectfully towards China and Japan*

Me hate Russia too
Let's have battle again motherfucker like old days

*dabs*

I hate you

your women love being "student" and "tourst" in those countries tho

liveleak.com/view?i=fbf_1469466566

Do you think that you will win? You lost all your samurais and shit after ww2.

I know china men have good taste

Russian are fucking shitty conquers, but your courage is admirable

Probably we will win
Money is important in war, it's irrelevant
that how the country is big

Money? What are you going to war with? DVD players? People make war. The only thing you can win in right now is cosplay contest. You don't even have army.

I have to admit that only with our own army power we cannot defeat you, but can you defeat our navy and invade our reigns?

Kek you despise Japanese bit too much
We have 4 times bigger economic power than you. And 2bh you are surrounded by haters. Japan is monster of industry.
Russian cosplayer are far better than Japanese fucked up faces

even my grandma can kill like 10 ruskies lel

tiny yellow gook

>Hungary
>calling Japs monkey
Hey you are descendant of glorious Hun, eh?

I thought we were friends, Russia.

yamato masterrace > mongol >>>> untermenschen ruskie >>> hanga.. what?

Being Physically big is sadly just a good target of guns recently

What? you will send your "Aдмиpáл Кyзнeцóв", honorable aircraft carrier?

We have different understandings of a word "friend".

永不放弃。决不投降。

>Denno Heika Banjaii!!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Manchuria
I don't think you would succed next time. Your only chance is NAVY, but nowadays sea battles won't be so inportant.

Wtf, dude
Delete this

Be friend, or be killed

I hate you

Sea battles are still incredibly important. Especially for an island nation like Japan

yes your majestic cuteness

>china and japan

I hate all non-russians in general, not only chinks and japs.

Good

but you are not russian

>nukes

and you dislike russian as well, right?

Shut up, Tojo, I am 100.00% Russian.

did this really needed to be typed out. ask yourself that next time you post

Do you love Japan

doesn't matter, as japan can deploy nukes enough to obliterate russia in weeks if necessary

Right.
But I still hate them less than the foreigners.

>Manchuria
Dammit Borat. The Japanese aren't right over the border anymore

>japan can deploy nukes

100% russian

lol

b-but... why....

Japanese army cannot defeat Russian
Russian navy cannot defeat Japanese
Alright, Let's battle on the sky

even subhumans like ruskie have nukes, there is no reason why one of the most advanced countries can't

>These plutonium stocks are large enough to manufacture more than 5,500 bombs, using an average of 8 kilograms of plutonium per bomb. Furthermore, once Japan’s Rokkasho nuclear reprocessing facility starts operating—a priority of Japan’s prime minister, Shinzo Abe—then about eight tons of plutonium each year, or enough to build almost 1,000 bombs, would be added to Japan’s already immense plutonium stockpile. According to NBC News, “Once the Nuclear Fuel Reprocessing Center at Rokkasho opens, the size of this stockpile could double in five and a half years.”
>In addition, nuclear-weapons experts point out that Japan has already produced roughly 50 kilograms of “supergrade plutonium” in the natural uranium blankets of its Joyo and Monju prototype fast-breeder reactors. Once separated, it would be enough to build more than 10 bombs. In addition, because this fuel is of better quality than the usual weapons-grade plutonium, it would be easier to make smaller bombs.
thebulletin.org/china-worries-about-japanese-plutonium-stocks7248

The more I get to know about you the more I think that asians can't be friends with other countries. Because you put your country above everyone else. That is the reason why you hate each other. Because you think that only your country is important.. and so think other asian countries.

There is no such thing as ussr now, get over it

Hey the thought is true of Russian Empire!

>this coming from a fucking Russian

My sides kek

>this coming from a fucking American

My sides kek

George, you have to go back, japs don't even treat you well, and you know that. Jap monkeys have no respect for "stupid gaijin" stop damage controlling for them

then the americans were really good at marksmanship

arrogance has conquered you, and you merged with them.
That's Russia, the great conquer.I respect you in all sense, better or worse

Name at least a fucking single country who is your friend not because of the money.

>russia
>conqueror

top kek
the only thing they "conquered" is frozen shitholes nobody lives in to begin with

But their mad impulse for the land is serious.Their pride is the great, vast land you overlook.
Japanese can't ignore Russian this impulse.
That's why we conquered fucking undeveloped nasty soiled land called Korea

i love you japan :3

>traveling in Kanazawa
>go to sento
>no Japanese there
>full of Chinese and Korean tourists
>also white guy
What the fuck, where did all these Koreans come from?

>That's Russia, the great conquer
lmao
They could not even defeat Finland in 1939-1940

Because you fucking bought baikal.
You will pomp water and ship it to your people. That's why I fuckinbg hate you.
More than you I hate our government who allowed you to do it.

from korea i'm assuming

Hey even though commie showed their awkward stupidity, but in the winter war after all USSR archeived the goal of the war.
Surely Finland did their best and kept their independence, but they lost.

Stop role playing Araki, you know what I mean by "have no respect". I lived in your shitty cunt tree for 3 fucking months and it was the worst xenophobic shithole white man can ever discover. Even if you came to Russia we would've treat you, or any respectful foreigner for that matter, with well respectful and welcoming behavior. So tell me, grorius nippon, why you treat your guests like animals in the zoo

ITT: Americans roleplaying as Japanese

>why you treat your guests like animals in the zoo
because ruskies are

>xenophobia is bad
No.

And foreigners are treated fine when they visit. What did you do?

Japanese are in a sense afraid of the foreigners.
In other words, they don't have any means to communicate with them, and any knowledge to treat them properly.

Because last time you tried that, it took all of 15 years before you were ready to nuke each other.

Having a smile on a face is not called treating well. A person can feel if he is welcomed or not. And in Japan every fucking toaster says that foreigners are not welcomed. I"m not even talking about those "japanese only" signs.

Japanese I've seen were mostly kind and polite. Just like they are so to themselves. There's no reason that Japanese would treat you like shit unless you acted like fucking rude son of a bitch.

m8, there are only americans here roleplaying as japanese, the japanese can't speak english or understand banter

ok en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War or pic

How many times were you ACTUALLY refused service for being a foreigner?

>tfw Japan would still defeat Russia in war

shut up macaco

>"Fine"
Heh, pretty funny, try that again sometime.

A lot of them were able to speak English fluently enough, no language barrier. It seems, you can't just behave well, not used to it. You either stare and carelessly whisper to each other in Japanese, thinking that stupid gaijin can't understand you or put on your fake ass smile and become the most abhorrent two-faced cunts in the history of the human race. For what purpose? Can't you just say that straight to the face if you dislike my company? It's much better than shit that you are trying to pull off.

You are not about saying anything directly. I don't know if I should explain this to you.
That's not a japanese thing to say directly that "i'm not going to sell you this because you are a foreigner" or whatever.

"what the fuck d'ya mean by that shit?" said Putin

because he is an obese unemployed euroboo loser with an inferiority complex

vast majority of Russians love our greatest ally China!

You hate everyone though

It's not the problem of my country but your own way of thinking of yourself and your country that matters.
Watch this and get fine again

Why is russia so fucking poor(T_T)?

corrupted to the core.
russia gets enormous amounts of money from selling gas and oil but it only makes the government and the oligarchs richer.
ordinary people don't see any of that money

And that's why they equalized Grozny to the ground, and now they pay tribute to the man who killed his first Russian at the age of 16

money isn't everything tho. If anything your country got much more soul than any rich Western Country

+15

if abortions, alcoholism, hivs epidemics, shitty infrastructure, healthcare and education are "soul" then it's better to be wealthy and "soulless"

but you are reluctant to leave your "motherland" right?
C'mon guy, Japan is not so bad country as the rumor

Japan is overrated.
Taiwan is where it's at.

yeah it is my friend, when everything is perfect life becomes shitty and has no sense in living it. A dire environment makes people strong. Protestant countries literally value "perfection" to the point of even destroying the human factor from their societies, people become soft, robotic and miserable. Chaos sometimes is needed to live a happy life. No wonder the happiest countries are those that literally live in chaos

it's called USA and what better ways to conduct your insurgency wars than from under another enemy flag?

Is Neonazi lynching forengiers still a thing in Russia?

memes aside, sounds kinda unrealistic to me. where did you live in Japan?

You can't fool us, only you live and work in your slavehouse

anyone who can do it leaves the country immediately. only those who benefits from corruption stays here willingly.
i hope i'll manage to leave this shithole during the next two years (don't ask why it's exactly two years)

this

>Russian Slave
>serf
that's surely like your country
i cheer you!

Stop fighting. Both Japan and Russia are scum, same China.

what you are saying is bullshit. it's not even about extremely wealthy anymore, it's just about not living in literal poverty for most people here and about being able to live a good life if you're willing to work hard.
also russia has nothing that could be considered "soul" or something like that, you shouldn't spend so much time watching rt.
like 95% if russian youth loves western brands, music, movies and etc. russian unique culture is long gone. there is just no such thing at all anymore. i mean modern russia doesn't produce any unique cultural products anymore and most of the time just attempts to copy western (more rarely asian) culture

we are scum to

this entire world is scum