Is the Chinese Super League stronger than the MLS?

Is the Chinese Super League stronger than the MLS?

The chinese super league is the best (forever)

no

mls is as good as championship, don't debate me

Chinese-American-Australian Champions League tournament when?

i want to see the russia vs china vs usa league for world supremacy

Russia would dominate. The Russian league is far stronger than both MLS and CSL

damn, this logo inspire me each day to do my very best. so motivational. be the best and not just be the best but be the best FOREVER. strong. vigilant. wise. for me, it's definately Guangzhou Evergrande.

problem is no one besides asians is watching that league and it will be in 10 years still the same.

>the MLS
And no
Those Chinese players wouldn't even make your local rec league team

The problem is that China is big enough on its own
Why do you think there's 5 Transformers movies?

The Chinese league has some good South American and European players though. The standard of which the MLS has never had.

>the MLS
That's not enough to make up the difference

I saw some matches lately. You're no better than League One quality, m8

MLS is better than Eredivisie. It is on par with with the Primeira Liga and Ligue 1. Just look at how Jozy Altidore was banging in 30 goals a season at AZ Alkmaar and now only manages 15 goals a season in MLS.

We have fallen, but definitely not that far.

>MLS is on par with Ligue 1

please shut up

That motto should be written in Chinese.

>MLS is better than Eredivisie
yes
>It is on par with with the Primeira Liga and Ligue 1
lol no
t. toronto FC customer

"the sky is yellow, don't debate me"
that's you

I went to a toronto FC match a couple of years ago. It was actually pretty decent.

Shit clubs like Braga and GuimarĂ£es would dominate that shit league

even 5-6 years ago when MLS teams still thought it was a good idea to bring in unmotivated stars looking for a fat paycheque and a retirement home, the domestic players were never half as bad as what china has

>It is on par with with the Primeira Liga and Ligue 1

You're not even the best league in north America, Mexico is, and Gignac is a star in their league. Mexican teams are worse than South American teams who are obviously worse than Europe.

I would say the MLS is on par with the Polish league. The MLS certainly wouldn't have a team capable of making the Europa League final or knockouts of the CL like the eredivisie.

we're not bad but the fact of the matter is our best players are guys who couldn't make it onto first teams in europe so they went to a first team in North America instead
Giovinco came here because i'm guessing it was better than sitting on the bench for Juve + you can be Italian in Toronto pretty easily
Bradley came here after he couldn't produce for Roma
Altidore came here after he couldn't produce for Sunderland
Victor Vasquez came here after he couldn't produce for Barcelona
Chris Mavinga came here because he couldn't find a club that would let him play CB in the top flight of European football and didn't want to fade out in a position he didn't enjoy
it goes on. Cheyrou came here to cash out on his pre-retirement and Armando Cooper is getting paid probably four times the money to play the same position here than he was over there etc etc
so when people say we are better than full blown footballing countries it's kinda like ya ok

Wut. Obvious bias is obvious.

>MLS is better than Eredivisie. It is on par with with the Primeira Liga and Ligue 1.

he's literally right though
although gignac is kind of shite and gets carried by his harder working/less famous teammates from what I've seen

>Victor Vasquez came here after he couldn't produce for Barcelona
more like after he couldn't produce for cruz azul lmao

>Mexican teams are worse than South American teams
Argentina and Brazil? Yes
Everyone else? No

Colombia would run circles around them

cringe

CRINGE

CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGE

This is the type of faggot who thinks the MLS shitters in the NT are automatically better than the ones who play in Europe. No one takes this type of fan seriously here.

Chinese teams beat Mexican teams and Americans dont. So I'll say yes

CHI

completely forgot about that lol, you're right. so we aren't even above Liga MX and sometimes you have to explicitly tell our fans "no, we couldn't beat european clubs".
i mean toronto is currently the top team in MLS (in fairness a lot of different teams could beat us on a night they had their shit together but that's how the season has gone so far) and our overall goal is to make the CONCACAF champions league one day.
not even the actual champions league. just the american one.

Colombian teams aren't as good as Mexican teams.

t. mlsshitter

>using the word cringe
Reddit is that way ---->

>redirecting people who blow you the fuck out to reddit
cringe

Yet another subhuman living in an impoverished shithole piping up?

nah. the only real advantage mexican clubs have over south american clubs is that, on average, they get more money and thus can afford to offer higher wages to sign players that are good at their teams but not good enough to go to europe (puch, martin rodriguez, felipe mora, nicolas castillo, etc). other than that mexican clubs didn't do shit at copa libertadores and in the last years they participated they got eliminated by clubs like the strongest, lanus or bolivar, who are hardly south american powerhouses.

>the strongest
>hardly south american powerhouses
rude