Why haven't you installed extra flags for Sup Forums yet, user?

Why haven't you installed extra flags for Sup Forums yet, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm
github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I might be autistic, but I'm not that autistic.

Haven't been able to get it to work on my browser (Seamonkey 2.46)

I like being anonymous on an anonymous image board

Install a normal browser (like Google Chrome)

No

Stop trying to be 'special'

I am special

Eh, whatever
I wanted to get some yous by mentioning chrome, but no one replied

I like it, people ask more questions about culture, this is interesting. But then everybody recognize me when I shitpost because there must be like at best only 5 posters from my region iirc so I uninstalled it

Because there is no Transylvanian flag

Nice Thread :^)

It's make Sup Forums extremely slow for me for some reason

Because I'm on my phone

I don't know to to install it :^(

Here you go

This. I have it on my computer, but most of the time I'm a filthy phoneposter

I found a Pasta from /flag/

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

Regional flags are super gay

You can temporarily turn it off for shitposting purposes.

How can you even post? I'm always IP-range b& from my phone.

>I'm always IP-range b& from my phone.
what

any idea why?
i can phonepost without problem..
what provider you ridin with senpai?

But I DO have it installed :^)

:^)

Same here. Have to turn mobile data on and off again to get it to work and solve the captcha each time. Makes drive-by shitposting a lot more difficult. It does it even with the Sup Forums pass.

you're no longer an Anonymous though, but a mexinarco wetback carlito (depending on who ad-hominems you)
flags are only a reminder that "Anonymous" is merely a placebo. if you do stupid shit like posting hate speech or CP, everyone at Sup Forums headquarters knows your IP address and location, even if you're behind 7 proxies, and they WILL rat you out
at least on the flag boards you get to flaunt that you're not a stupid amerilard but from some other exotic location .....unless you're behind 7 proxies, of course

I don't know, for me this appears when I am in a WiFi too.
Thought it was some jewery to get me to buy the Sup Forums pass.

idont have that problem, maybe its your phone

Same

what the fuck

Because they're gay

R E G I O N A L E

B

This

Because our autistic regions are actually austistic nations that hate each other so much that I would be insulted by other spaniards from other regions more than shitposting as a shill anonymous user.

What happened to /ref/?

Is it still up?

>botnet
Install my negroid compatriot

feels good man

>wanting daddy google to be watching over you while you're on the internet doing things that are your own fucking business

yep, alive and well

got bored of my flag now
gonna change location lads

how about now? extra flags is fun

I've looked at the code and it was atrocious. Code gore at its finest...