What does Sup Forums think about ARTV?

what does Sup Forums think about ARTV?

His taste and ear for music are still developing. I think he's alright. I don't follow him or anything, but I've yet to see a review of his that I thought was bad.

The tumblr version of Fantano
But for more reason is more charismatic than Melon head

>The tumblr version of Fantano
so, Fantano=4chin?

Isn't obvious?

Maybe in 2011, but today? Not even close.
Fantano = Reddit
ARTV = Tumblr
??? = Sup Forums

Infinity on Hannah = Sup Forums

deep cuts = Sup Forums

Me.

nah he's too cultured

Him

New thread

Christgau

this guy

Scruff

Is she really ugly or mildly cute? I can't really tell.
Deep Cuts is /r/letstalkmusic.
Maybe, he's got that Armond White x factor about him. It's either him, or Chris Ott.

>pedo
>contrarian
>shits on dadrock
>autistic

yeah he's /ourguy/

The goatee bugs me. That style of goatee is the official beta male facial hair. It's for the twink version of neckbeards. Also his taste is shit. He really only stays in his own bubble and because of that he still thinks Green Day is the best band of all time or some shit when most people who consider themselves seriously into music expand their horizons and move on from that shit by 16 or 17. Despite being a rock-focussed channel, he doesn't seem to have anything that happened before the 90s beyond maybe hair metal, dad rock, and the Beatles. I don't take his reviews seriously because I know I have a more developed palette and a more expansive palette than him, as do a good number of people on here.

this

bump

Doesn't this dude hate tumblr and bitch about sjws all the time?

should people with green day or foo fighters posters in their bedroom be allowed to discuss music?

yes

When I watch this guy, I feel like I'm watching a really bad cross between Fantano and spectrum pulse.

ohHellfire is clearly Sup Forums

yes