W/ Westworld General

Don't call me Billy edition.

In Will's timeline:

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/westworld-finale/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will shrinkray be confirmed in episode 10?

HEALTHCARE ECONOMICS GENERAL

who /teamford/ here?

MiB isn't Billy. There might be several timelines but it's just history repeating itself. Just like hosts' loops.

Day

of

no

Me, he's done nothing wrong. The man just wants to tell his stories. He's also played by the best actor and has the best lines. He will BTFO Maeve next episode

Retribution

FIRST FOR DOLORABLE

Is that how became McPoyle?

They also said there was only one timeline and William wasn't MIB. It's ok that your wrong you still have time to learn.

>Be me
>2 weeks ago
>Meet Evan Rachel Wood
>Tell her I love the show
>Ask her for an autograph
>She does so happily
>Ask her would she visit Wesworld if it was real
>She smiles and says yes
>Then ask her if she would rape Dolores like the MIB did
>Her face becomes like pic related and she just walks away in silence

The Plot Thickens

>STILL believing multiple timelines

Where is the upper image from?

Delores is Wyatt

>tfw to intelligent to hate the Maeve plot

fuck this show is so gay. this guy is fucking shadow the hedgehog tier

True Detective Season 2 ( DO NOT watch, very, very bad )

My tits are bigger

The Opening Credits to Westworld look way too much like the Opening Credits to Nip/Tuck -- because both shows about making fake people?

We know lard ass.

After all these years I STILL have no fucking clue what that thing is supposed to be. A doll in a bowl of milk? A hologram? What the fuck is it?

aw shucks, well I guess having only seen the intro, the dreamscene and heard the soundtrack I enjoyed it as much as I could.

>My tits are bigger
Here's proof.

>All these years
>Aired Summer 2015

Really gets the noggin' thunkin'.

holy shit user

The Maze is...(wait for it)...your own mind!

/cue: Twilight Zone music /

I want to drink Elsie's liquid gold!

>fuck this show is so gay

nope

>this guy is fucking shadow the hedgehog tier

now that made me laugh like a retard

Milk is very important. Delores drops a can of CONDENSED milk to start her loop. Condensed, as in Shrunk. Hmmm....

ELSIE HAS THOSE TITS!

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME!

only because the whole show has a layer of torturing fake humans

Lmao fucking idiot

because she doesn't actually
that clip is from an episode joking about what it would be like if she had implants

>the episode with the lowest ratings was ep. 6
>it was coincidentally the solo Maeve episode
Really makes you think

And the world will know the name mcpoyle

everytime

I do need someone to make some other Raising Hope webms of her though when's she acting slutty. Especially that episode where she puts on a harness and is walked around town pretending to be a pig

It would've been way too on the nose for him to just suddenly go "he wants his momma" but I still wanted it.

guess what's in the stocking, lads!

Some Elsie tweets!

ho ho ho!

Hello Billy

How was I supposed to know she was raped multiple times just like her character?

I met james franco once I told him dont you ever get tired of making shitty movies he was pissed

Damnit, fuck this gay earth

Did you get around to doing Jeffreys twitter yet?

And...

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

i wouldn't even piss on this disgusting skank.

Is Jeffrey implying Castro wasn't evil? Fucking retard.

>all those tweets screenshotted and cropped
>not one about her pissing/drinking piss/wetting panties

itsfuckingnothing.jpg

>white/black
>blue/red
>innocent girl/whore
>sentiment/knowledge

So how long until these two team up against the evil humans?

What is William's end game? Did he really wanted to take Dolores home with him like Logan implied?

So is teddy an original host or is he cucked on that too?

I'll take Things That Didn't Happen for two hundred, Alex

>So is teddy an original host or is he cucked on that too?

No, he was built to reign in dolores/serve as an obstacle for guests to overcome to get with her, ford as much said so when he gave him his new backstory

This scene is what completely broke him and made him what MiB is now.

Guys, I have serious question. What did HBO mean by this?

Is Westworld connected to Game of Thrones World? Will we see Jon Snow in Westworld's second season?

YOU WILL CALL HU-URR

Logan confirmed for getting beheaded.

What the fuck?

That knife looked like it went in pretty deep bu the fleshy exterior is thin as fuck judging by how Logan opened it up.

How the hell didn't he fuck up the gears or get the knife stuck?

>tv show

Yes.

He just wanted to free his waifu. But Logan had to go and cut her.

They look similar at a glance but there's clear difference between them

So some people think that next episode William and Logan will find papa Abernathy when he was the head of a cannibal cult and that's where Abernathy will see the picture (that then triggers memories due to the reveries in episode 1).

Is the finale gonna be an hour and a half like the premiere?

slashfilm.com/westworld-finale/

>Actress Evan Rachel Wood confirmed on Twitter the finale, titled “The Bicameral Mind,” is 90 minutes long. Nolan, who directed the pilot, also helmed the tenth and final episode of season one. With an hour and a half left to go, a few questions remain fans are hoping to see answered, not to mention whether the much talked about timeline theory gets proven correct.

Hells yeah!

>whether the much talked about timeline theory gets proven correct.
It was literally proven in episode 9. What a fucking retards

Please let Maeve get killed for good. That character is fucking infuriating.

In fairness, Ford did say something about how they had cured all disease.

naw, it will be released in the coming days
it's a doozy

Shrink rays...

Fucking shrink rays...

ARE YOU PEOPLE SERIOUS?!?!

The theory of shrink rays is single handedly ruining this fandom. I can't believe I share a forum with fucking dumbasses who actually believe that guests are SOMEHOW MAGICALLY SHRUNK DOWN BEFORE ENTERING THE PARK. HOW RETARDED ARE YOU?!?! Do you WANT this fandom to die? Is that it? Do you want the producers to look upon their shows followers, see the ABSOLUTELY ASININE theories they have come up with, and just shut the show down in shame? BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IF YOU KEEP SPREADING THE STUPID THEORY OF A SHRINK RAY AROUND THE FANDOM! Westworld is an INTELLIGENT, WELL WRITTEN MASTERPIECE and it's UTTER GENIOUS is lost upon fools like you. You don't even deserve to watch the show. In fact, I bet only filthy pirates are dumb enough to actually believe in magical gumdrop shrink rays that have NO BASIS in the series. Well I am not going to stand by idly while YOU FREAKS RUIN THE SERIES! I am PERSONALLY writing a letter to the heads of HBO, explaining in detail why the TRUE FANDOM of Westworld doesn't believe in shrink rays and why you LOSERS deserve to be ridiculed in the script itself. Maybe they will even have the Man in Black tell a joke like "You think I'm stupid enough to believe in shrink rays?" Maybe that would SHUT YOUR MOUTHS ONCE AND FOR ALL. But knowing you people, you are too FUCKING stupid and retarded and dumb to PICK UP A FUCKING HINT and respond with your typical asinine "But what did he mean by this?" bullshit. FUCK YOU. Your are THE WORST CANCER OF ANY FANDOM EVER! I honestly cannot fathom WHY you people believe in shrink rays. Maybe growing up, when your crackhead mother needed more money for crack, she would suck old men's cocks for cash, and when they beat her afterwards all you could think of to calm yourself and drown out the sound of your mother's beatings was SHRINK FUCKING RAYS. I would pity you if you weren't so PAINFULLY FUCKING IGNORANT. Just fucking die.

>manface
>no ass
>fridge body
Why do people find Delores attractive?

His whole real life is fake. Westworld is all fake. All he does all day is pretend. He doesn't want bullshit escapism. It doesn't help him. He's like the hopelessly cynical and reserved dude at the strip club. He tried to have fun but what really happened is he just got more pissed off. The whole experience is an affront because all he feels is the gnawing that everything and everyone there is just fake as fuck.
Then, unexpectedly, one real real thing happens. Dolores waking up isn't just a fake story in a fake westworld that was all preprogrammed and planned. Dolores' awakening is the genuine article. It's the first thing that brought William any joy in a long time. Logan thinks he's going crazy and fell in love with a sexbot. "YOU'RE THINKING WITH YOUR DICK, BILLY." Logan, thinking that he's doing Billy a favor, kills Dolores on the cusp of sentience. William sees that as destroying the one real fleeting moment of beauty he had ever found.

Leave us alone.

how so?

I mean, you can just go and read his twitter like a normal person instead of obsessing like a retard.

So are they fucking or what?

Butthurt like this is just one of the many reasons I do what I do
ahhhhhhhhhh
>revels in the libtard butthurt

>wood will never tie you up and keep you in her dressing room

10/10

>swn have a nigger with your name painted on his forehead in white eat out her ass while you are forced to watch

Reservoir Dogs -- ear removal

>He will BTFO Maeve next episode
I hope so

hi can someone explain to me why the "multiple timeline" theory is confirmed in episode 9?

i'm struggling to understand how it was revealed.

thanks in advance

I hated that they cut away when He was tackled by that Indian
I wanted to see securitybro punching some redskins

it wasn't

same it was weird how he went down so easily, I was expecting him to go operator on the hosts

Astute analysis, senpai.

I was able to keep up with a show featuring two alternate timelines over two alternate universes, but I'm completely lost in Westworld now, in light of recent revealations.

Looking forward to it user, I heard he's just as bad as her

There's no multiple timelines. However, it appears that William and Logan's adventures are flashbacks of the Man in Black.

Once Teresa saw the plans Ford had to have her killed.