Tfw when no gf

>tfw when no gf

it's hard when you don't have a gf

but it's even harder when you have a gf

much harder

first 2-3 months are fun, after that not so much

what the fuck do you even do with one when you have one? (except fuck)
Do you take her for walks or something?

>DUDE IF I HAD A GF ALL OF MY PROBLEMS WILL VANISH LMAO
Stop being in your early 20s already and become a for-real adult.

this, really. open relationships are the best as long as they're not totally one-sided. gotta keep shit fresh.

Actually what we mean by "tfw no gf" is that if we had a gf it would mean we solved most of our problems such as being ugly, fat, unemployed etc
A gf is like a trophy you win after solving these things

>Do you take her for walks or something?
million things that take too much time. it's fucking exhausting. yeah, you two can fuck but that's a small fraction of the relationship

Holy Christ the internet has mad you stupid.

you've seen too many movies user, you don't get the girl at end and ride off into the sunset

wrong board

let's make this thread Sup Forums related

>tfw no 12 year old ASR gf

How the fuck can you not find a girlfriend if you want one? It's fucking easy. I banged so many chicks when I'm single that I got a girlfriend because I was sick of getting laid.
I dumped every girlfriend I've ever had just for fun and will continue to do this until I'm old as fuck.
Fuck me, just don't be a retard. Be a cunt. Act like you're better than any dumb cunt chick you talk to, it works for me but that might be because I actually am better.

Going on 2 1/2 years with gf, shit's pretty cash

reeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw you haven't even liked anyone in 5 years

>tfw when
>that feel when when

congrats

I've never been able to keep it going past the six month mark. By that point they realize what a loser I really am and either dump me or keep giving me shit until I dump them

what does a vagina feel like?

tfw to intelligent to be such a nufag

Lefty go home

it's harder when you had one

This is the kind of attitude that means you will never have gf

>ywn pretend her punches hurt to make her happy

welp
time to go do some drugs

>tfw no abusive emma gf
;_;

I'm not even picky. I just want a girl who would step on my face and shit in my mouth. Is it too much to ask?

Do I really want someone living with me? Someone that has their own opinions about everything I do? Someone that won't want me enjoying my time without them? A nagging force that never quits?

No, I don't think I want that. No matter how good it feels to have someone accept you for who you are I think the better choice is to wait for sex bots that have a cleaning function.