If your country doesn't have one of these it means you are culturally irrelevant

If your country doesn't have one of these it means you are culturally irrelevant.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New7Wonders_of_Nature
youtube.com/watch?v=WaLRMq8sgYM
youtube.com/watch?v=mE6Fy1s0pfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Greek subhumans are not welcome.

We got the New7Wonders of Nature(TM)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New7Wonders_of_Nature

I am the last descendant of the last Roman emperor, I will soon be amongst the most influential people in human history and my scientific and millitary discoveries will revolutionize human nature

Why does Brazil's stupid Jesus statue get in there?

I mean they set up a giant ass statue in the early 1900's, before Brazil really had anything.

That's not that impressive though, getting it up that hill was very difficult I admit but the statue itself isn't very complicated. I mean the pyramids should be in there, not that statue.

>Random Bolivian pyramid instead of the Giza pyramids

>Jesus instead of the Parthenon

>Only 1 (one) european wonder

It's not just about the statue, but the place it is and how much people care about. Also, 7 wonders are always changing.

>Pyramids
>Not baby tier garbage
I hate normies and the political correctness of putting shit skin garbage on top of everything else

The Egyptians weren't White, man. Please stop this meme.

>I hate normies and the political correctness of putting shit skin garbage on top of everything else
So the Taj Mahal and Petra are shitskin garbage that got put in at the expense of superior White structures in the name of political correctness?

Those arent the worldwonders tho

Taj Mahal was built by turkics so it NEEDS to be there. What the fuck is the third one btw? It's from a south american shithole i assume?

Stop being shitalian

>Spain
>culturally irrelevant

But we have weed and hookers.

>baby tier garbage
yet no european building has something equal to that
youtube.com/watch?v=WaLRMq8sgYM
youtube.com/watch?v=mE6Fy1s0pfU

I really hate poltards and their victim complex of shitting on everything that is not white because is a conspiracy of the joos.

Nice

Yeah those are pretty alright but they're no big banana.

>Jordan
>Peru
>relevant

pick one

Taj Mahal and Great Wall are in league of their own. Rest are meh 2bh.

If your country doesn't have one of these it's culturally irrelevant.

The Colosseum is a ruin, there's plenty of other amphitheaters which are in a far better state and which are still used today for concerts/bull fighting/etc.

HMM

Yeah, but none cares about poonisia