Tfw Brazilian cities actually look kinda cool

>tfw Brazilian cities actually look kinda cool
Fuck everyone beats us in urbanism, our cities are so shitty.

Near that good street there's shitty ones with open sewage. We can't be compared to USA.

That's in the South.

That shit looks awful and the rest of the country manages to be much worse.

Can you self-hating fuckers just lay off it for once.

what? that shit's common even in Athens, if you want to see great cities go to Amsterdam, St. Petersburg, Riga, Budapest etc

>be realist
>get called a self-hater

Every damn time.

I'm burger so I'm easily impressed since all I can compare it to is suburbs and strip malls.
Every time someone even makes the smallest compliment to Brazil you fuckers come in here flinging shit everywhere about how shitty the country is, I've heard it a million times already.

Compliment our women or our nature. Not our fucking filthy, shitskin infested buildings and streets.

You are D E L U S I O N A L if you think that looks good.
Fucking Detroit looks better than that. Geez.

It's the truth. Brazil just isn't a good country.

Just ignore. These maggots would suck your dick if they could.

wait until u see rio

The older parts actually look good. But when you get to the newest parts you notice the style didn't remain and all urbanistic planing in recent years failed. It's too bad.

I doubt OP is American, even shitty parts of America like Louisiana looks 10 times better than the best parts of Latin America

That's too bad
I am American, you're just 3rd world tard who thinks something only looks good if it looks wealthy or not. Architecture and urban planning is what I'm talking about, get some appreciation for culture.

>muh modern architecture is ugly
You're one to talk about being self-hating, cuntface.

It fucking is you pleb, modern architecture is this soulless pieces of shit designed by accountants to maximize profit and not by artisans as an expression of art and culture.

>I get my opinions from memes
Not everyone lives in the suburbs, Aiden.
Also
>pleb
>unable to appreciate ingenuity in design
ReexamIne that.

Our cities are literally nothing but suburbs with a few glass skyscrapers in the middle. Full of huge asphalt roads and cars creating a shitty smoggy atmosphere around it. It's some of the worst urban planning ever done.

Please I'm not some materialistic kike who only sees things through costs and profits, "modernity" can go fuck itself.

>Our cities
Do you happen to live in a newer area, possibly out west, Ryan?
You have a very limited, naive perspective. Appreciation for traditional and modern architecture is not contradictory. Stop letting morons on Sup Forums influence your opinion, and take pride in what you are.

East coast cities are better but not by much, plus they have tons of shitty newer parts that the look just like the western cities. The old parts also got plowed through to put freeways. There are very tiny parts of some east coast cities that I like, but everything else is generally the ludicrously spaced out, car filled ugly modernist shitholes like everything else.

So you are from the west, Dylan. I'm also going to guess that you don't have a fully developed prefrontal cortex (you're under 25).
Have you ever explored any of these cities, or is this just your opinion from passing by or, worse yet, pictures in the internet?

at least your cities aren't australian

Unless you're rich and have plenty of time on your hands I doubt you have been all over every single city.

I prefer a traditional medieval layout and architecture, as well as some Italian Renaissance architecture. Now that my friend you will never find in America, there are some tiny fragments from colonial days in the east, but they are expensive as fuck due to their limited supply, and they are still quite different form what I previously mentioned. If I was a billionaire I'd just build my town, but alas I am not.

But if you must know, than yes I am from the west which is probably I so vigorously hate it more than you do.

Australian cities are pretty much the same as US western cities for the most part. Same rootless cosmopolitan modernism.

Let go of the memes. Go see the cities of the USA; it's not expensive at all to do it. Or, if you're not just being a petulant child, move to Europe. Either way, move somewhere that better suits your tastes instead of bitching about gross generalizations on the internet.

I really don't have the money. "move to Europe" oh how I wish to do so, you have no idea. I'd love nothing more than to live in an old medieval center, but moving to another country is not like moving to another state here. You have to have certain qualifications which I do not possess.

haha you fuckers have no clue what you're talking about

Looks comfy

Look at that redhead, Brazil is white

it's not
and this is one of the better areas of the city

>You have to have certain qualifications which I do not possess.
Perhaps you're in a bit of a glass house, then. Similar to dating advice that says that bettering oneself will attract mates, I will recommend that you make yourself into the kind of person another cunt would want as an immigrant. In doing so, you may gain a new appreciation for the US.