2016 has been the worst year in film EVER

Total new releases I've seen this year...

Zero
Zilch
Zed
None

I have bought no tickets. I have bought no blue ray DVD's. I haven't streamed anything.

2016 has been straight up shit.

Maybe things will get better now that Hollywood doesn't need to shill for Hillary Clinton, and they can get back to trying to entertain the masses, instead of indoctrinating them.

>2016 has been straight up shit
>being this plebian

>nocturnal animals
>arrival
>moonlight
>hacksaw ridge
>sunset song
>Elle
>kaili Blues
>cemetery of splendor
>girl with all the gifts
>aferim
>Baden Baden
>Manchester by the sea
>la la land
>captain fantastic
>Aquarius

I'd say it was pretty good

fuck off spic

Do you even know what came out this year?

For blockbuster movies, yeah.
It was actually surprisingly decent for smaller movies.

Yes.

Which I why I haven't watched any of it...

I haven't watched a movie in maybe 3 years desu.

>Moonlight
Stopped reading here

dude we got Deadpool

But OP, how do you know that all films were shit if you havent seen any of them?

I'm pissed I didn't see Anthropoid in theatres.

Blockbusterwise it's been underwhelming even for their own standards, but a lot of good smaller ones came out. Just stop watching blockbusters, faggot.

Not into the capeshit, user.

To be fair, I don't.

I tried watching "Nice guys", but turned that shit off about half way through because the little girl they felt the need to include was cringeinducingly bad...

I'm just not going to waste my time, or money, on: Capeshit, kid movies, sequels or reboots of things I've already scene, or didn't like in the first place, or anything that's obviously a "diversity" film. That leaves me with a limited choice of films, and none of them have looked good enough to even bother watching.

Why didn't you like Moonlight?

thats a big shit

Everyone that says X year has been shit for movies probably only watches mainstream shit.

>Maybe things will get better now that Hollywood doesn't need to shill for Hillary Clinton, and they can get back to trying to entertain the masses, instead of indoctrinating them.
He thinks Hollywood will stop shilling kike shit because Hillary lost.

>moonlight

Green Room
Hell or High Water

My two favorite films this year.

That's because the MOTY hasn't released yet.

It was overhyped, but it was actually a good film I swear. Technical aspects and acting were all great. It has a certain authenticity that other gay movies don't have. Only flaw was that the dialogue got a bit heavy handed and it wallowed in self pity a bit too much; still good though

>mfw social justice has come full circle and is now worried that Moonlight might be nominated so it can be "the black movie"

This is what happens when you read into things too deep. Nobody is yelling nigger in the street, bathrooms aren't segregated, and Steve McQueen is an acclaimed director on his merit alone, but holy fuck a year goes by where black people somehow don't make a film that isn't bargain bin shit, and it's a racist conspiracy.

>mfw watching 12 Years and hearing black people in the theaterget upset when it isn't actually a white guilt slave movie

I hope Denzel Washington does a PSA to get black people to shut the fuck up in movie theaters.

>He thinks Hollywood will stop shilling kike shit because Hillary lost.

I'm just hoping the "stronk womyn" shit gets a break now that their psychological indoctrination campaign has proven to be a failure.

I think you might just be depressed or something

2015 & 2016 are definitely the two weakest years of the decade so far. Though 2016 is probably slightly better than 2015.

MOTY

wacist wabbits

The top grossing films of the year are fucking horrendous

>capeshit
>pixarshit sequel
>furryflick
>disney adaptation shit
>pretty good original animated movie
>capeshit
>capeshit
>capeshit
>capeshit
>Some movie nobody outside of China heard about

Film is fucking dead

Fuck off, OP. We got Zoombies, Terrordactly, The Other Side of the Mirror and Jewish bullshit called Imperium. And Nerve, but that movie was kinda OK.

fpbp

Nah....just haven't seen anything that looked like it was worth my time.

>The top grossing films of the year are fucking horrendous

Absolutely none of that appeals to me.

I liked most of the movies I've watched this year.

Hell or High Water - 9/10
The Witch - 9/10
The Nice Guys - 7/10
Zootopia - 6/10
Dr. Strange - 5/10

Really looking forward to La La Land, Arrival and Hacksaw Ridge.

>The top grossing films of the year are fucking horrendous

They always were, more or less.