Has anyone here ever even met a Hillary supporter?

Has anyone here ever even met a Hillary supporter?

I met Hillary herself some years ago, thats about it

No, not one of the people I know are supporting her, all are bernie, trump or no vote

I live in the Bay Area and it's really eerie how few Hillary voters I know. Almost all are bernouts or Trumpenroles or don't into politics

Old people, blacks, minorities and most women.
Yeah, I haven't talked to any in a while.

Pretty much anyone politically uninformed or just wants free gib me dats are voting hillary.

not one

My aunt and my mother in law both pro-Hillary (as in even when Sanders was running) but they're both boomers so that kind of explains it.

This is pretty much the case for Sup Forums. Especially the last one.

I attended a thanks giving dinner last year in my girlfriend's brother's girlfriend's house.
Some random Cuban bimbo that doesn't know shit about the world said she would vote for Hillary because she "seems to know what she is doing". Her boyfriend was an avid Trump supporter.

I am a Hillary supporter, so yes.

yeah

my grandparents

I am unironically a hillary supporter but I don't really talk about it or shill on here. It used to be easier to troll Trump supporters with shitposting but you guys have gotten immune to it. I just leave that to the canadians now. I'll probably buy the shirt when she announces her VP.

>blacks, minorities
hmm

Bay Area also. Met a $hillary supporter once in a bar. His logic was that he was voting for her because he liked the way everything in the country was at the moment and wanted it to continue.

The only person I'm aware of that openly supports Hillary is a beta cuck NYU grad with a degree in pol sci and probably $50,000 in debt. We're friends on Facebook and were friends when we were young.

yes, it was a surprise that some teachers at the college actually support the shillary, it was something like this:

>discussing pollitics in class
>teacher says: the donald trump is a racist and xenophobic redneck, he can't win, he won't.
>then proceds to explain how hillary on the other hand is a better candidate because she's a woman, and feminism, and her husband was president and how much donald trump is a short dick closet homo, etc

then I told him that hillary ain't that good, she have got some problems with the fbi and other stuff like the benghazi shenanigans, my teacher just replied:

>yeah but that's just sabotage from the rich elites whoes trump represents, they fear the powerfull woman on the oval office.

Sort of. She liked berndog best out of the three (as had I the last time we'd spoken) and said that she'd probably vote for the shill queen if it came down to her being the dem nominee.

Met a woman at my work who told me we had to vote for Hillary otherwise Trump would take us to war. I replied that Hillary is owned by the same people who owned Bush and own Obama and that she is more likely to involve us in another war like Afghanistan or Iraq 2. She told me that in order to play the game you have to sometimes do favors for people that get you elected and that hopefully things would still be better than under Trump. I responded that I'm just tired of having friends die for useless and unnecessary wars and she just kind of shut up after that.

You're in a good position to talk to them about that then. MIL not so much maybe but the rest, yeah. Start speaking up guys.

My mother and my girlfriends mother.

Literally the only 2.

Why?

Because shesa woman and its a womans turn.

They literally both said these exact words at two seperate times in different locales independent of each other.

Its jow you know programming works.

Everyone's Mom whose liberal friends or children haven't introduced to Bernie yet.