Godzilla

Unironically kino of the year

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x269n0u_godzilla-1954-all-godzilla-scenes_shortfilms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> tfw download for the 720p upload won't work
why live

How long until someone edits the laser beam scene with the Angel Attack music?

Why does Sup Forums started to use the term kino all of a sudden?

have you been frozen for the last decade?

Nah, I just was in the army.

It really is odd. Out of all the films I've seen that have been released this year, Shin continues to be my favorite. It wasn't even that bad of a year for movies, either. Why was it as good as it was, anons?

It showed that monster movies can be great again

am i the only person disappointed with the actual lack of Godzilla actions scenes in the movie? Don't get me wrong the major action scene was great, i just wanted less 'Muh Hiroshima' and westerner guilt scenes over Actions scenes.

I mean its a good homage to the first Toho Godzilla movie, but i wanted some reperations from my 10 minute experience of godzilla in Hollywoods version

>tfw I realize you are of those people who post on piratebay that the movie only gives you a black screen and wtf who would share a movie with a black screen wtf all this time wasted on my dad's laptop.

Codecs son.

Did a new torrent with the missing 20 min come up?

My only complaints about Godzilla concerns his lack energy during the final battle. I thought he should have roared more and put up more of a physical struggle.

As for complaints about the finale itself, I think it could been made tenser by allowing us to see things from the perspective of the troops or showing some of the liquid spilling out of Godzilla's mouth. It's not a bad scene. Just had potential to be better. Especially after the destruction of Tokyo earlier in the film.

Yeah, the final battle feel flat. Everything went according to plan. No drama at all.

dailymotion.com/video/x269n0u_godzilla-1954-all-godzilla-scenes_shortfilms

Little moments would have elevated the entire affair. Things like seeing soldiers succumb to deadly radiation or starting to lose hope, the liquid spilling out of Godzilla's mouth, Yaguchi and his team being forced to flee their position due to matters getting out of hand and maybe needing to switch to a contingency plan. And watching Godzilla laying there with his eyes open while the Japanese pumped him full of death juice was a little awkward. He should have been briefly knocked out by the buildings that fell on him and then went berserk after regaining consciousness.

why does zilla look like a huge pile of molten gravel

Can't stop thinking about his tail when looking at this pic.

An awesome ending. I would prefer it not getting a sequel. How would you even follow that up in a satisfying way? Just the idea that humanity only barely prevented a world ending calamity is enough for me. Earth could have quickly gotten overrun by countless reptilian entities with the ability of endless evolution. And all the implications of what was spawning from Godzilla and why. Did he recognize there was strength in numbers and attempt to counter humanity in a similar fashion? Maybe that explains the humanoid appearance. Godzilla producing man in his own image. Or was it simply a last ditch effort to avoid defeat?

was this the first time godzilla was defeated by humans? I don't remember...

and why do the skeletons in the tail have human shaped skulls and arms if godzilla's earlier forms had no arms...

They weren't going to be his first form. He was evolving. They were probably going to be Human/Godzilla hybrids.

Reminder Legendary Zilla is best Zilla

Roar!

should I watch the original first? or is it too dated and looks like a jpeg?

So these were frozen and don't pose a threat, right? Its not like they started peeling off after Godzilla was chilled?

not sure if you're being sarcastic but that's exactly what it's like. unless the cgi crew got lazy and didn't model the humanoid figures when godzilla is first frozen