Did he HAVE to take out the whole family?

Did he HAVE to take out the whole family?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80sCcPGF7KU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Always found him morphing into Sam Fisher cringey as fuck.

Yes

that family is responsible for deaths of countless other families. So who the fuck cares.

>morality of a Sicario
toppppppestkek

sangre por sangre, motherfucker

If you think he was a good person than you've missed the point
Fighting the cartels isn't about right or wrong, it's about being in control.

He didn't care that the cartels were doing bad things, he cared that they were allowed to.

>leave son
>son grows up
>you now have a new cartel to deal with

Can we stop pushing the "DEY JUS KEEDS" angle nowadays?

jyes

this t bh

Can't have morals/rules and win a war against an opponent that doesn't.

It's literally a meme flick

Don't over think it

Did he HAVE to have a family knowing the potential danger his profession put them in?

Also
>son wants revenge

In the least, the wife knew where the money was coming from and didn't give a fuck. The kids were mostly payback.

kinda agree now that you mention it

i thought the movie,turning into a typical revenge plot kind of shat on how good the rest of it was

He absolutely had a personal stake in this and you're fucking daft if you don't realize it

Did smug mexicoman HAVE to throw his daughter into a vat of acid?

Sound Kino
youtube.com/watch?v=80sCcPGF7KU

> good

The incredibly hamfisted police character was easily the shittiest part of the movie.

Oh wait I get it, now that Vileneuve is more "out there" Sup Forums doesn't like his films anymore. Classic.

herp derp a person who believes in rule of law and minimum-force approaches shouldn't be at all fazed by people who operate completely outside the law and murder anyone they have to in order to accomplish a policy objective

Sooo did the maid take everything of value and get the fuck out or did he she call someone to report the problem?

He's ok and Sicario is a good movie but it's not like it's a masterpiece.

She didnt add anything good to the movie though.
She only detracted from it.

It's not a masterpiece but it is probably the best action movie that came out in the last 2 years. So stop trying so hard to be a hipster or whatever.

>You killed my sons! You're a real.......... Sickario
Jesus Christ, was that necessary

character concept was good, emily blunt is just garbage

not him, but she adds perspective, bruh

What the fuck I was talking about the Mexican guy, you know the only police in the movie.

Yes, the perspective of a whiny cunt.
A perspective that i personally dont care for.

She's the moral compass of the movie. Her comparative innocence and belief in law/order is essentially the frame for the larger nihilism of the world she's been immersed into.

Without her, it's just two hours of people being morally reprehensible. Period. The morality she brings to the narrative is what prompts all the relevant questions about the movies message rather than it being just two hours of chaos.

Probably just took shit and ran, seeing as how she works for a god damn drug kingpin.

why was he so smug?

This, the wife was certainly complicit, the kids maybe not so much though.

>An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

No it doesn't. Stop that meme.

Gimmedakeedsyafuggingcocksuggahwuddafug

If you kill your enemies, they win.

Sicario isn't an action movie.

It does only if you're being perfectionistic about it.

Yes, responding to evil with evil will never allow evil to be eliminated entirely, but it can damn sure trade a greater evil for a lesser one.

Yeah I agree, it's like the spent all that time just to throw that fairly weak emotional punch when he dies.
I can get what they were going for but the execution was ham-fisted in a very bad way. Movie was terrific though

Honestly, the drug lord's family got off lightly. They got a quick death instead of being thrown into a vat of acid. If anybody did that to my kid, I'd murder their family too. So you could at least say he was restrained.

Kanye?

killing the family was kind of understandable considering how angry he was

i just didn't like how before he did it he said 'at long last i have become sicario'

really didnt fit the movie

No he didn't, that was the fucking point.

>If anybody did that to my kid, I'd murder their family too.
this
If some douchenozzle killed my wife's kid I'd go berzerk.

We never actually see the kid getting thrown into a vat of acid.
Might've just be an overstatement.

looks like that somali had a little too much brain and nerve tonic

delet this

Brock did nothing wrong