Where were you when meme rap completely overtook Sup Forums?

Where were you when meme rap completely overtook Sup Forums?

Posting it.

U forgot Matt Ox, Ugly God, and Big Shaq.

I would say death grips would be mu's only meme rapper off pic related. the rest are out of irony

half of those guys arent even relevant anymore and a few of them are dead

trab... trab muzik...

Lil b lil xan lil peep,xxx, lil yachty,I think that's kodak black, death grapes, is that 6ix 9ine?

Ski mask isn't meme rap but alright

Only Lil Peep and Lil Uzi are dead, who else?

where were YOU. I remember when Raider Klan and LUM were called memerap and people were saying Sup Forums turned to shit. this board is even worse now though, I learn more about new artists from fucking Pitchfork than this cesspool.

Is this what a 2nd generation wigger looks like?

True, hardly anything from aoty gets as far as /mu

Yea this place is really only good for shitposting

the term meme rap was invented as an insult about how disposable and shitty rap has become. I hope op stubs his toe

>Raider Klan and LUM were called memerap
kek

good times

raider klan, rocky, lil b, yung lean, lil ugly mane aka the first wave of meme rap

Lil Pump, XXX and Lil Peep posting peaked in summer. Lil Xan has been on the rise now though.

also Lil Uzi is here to stay

Seems like he's the only one who truly cares about his art and is willing to actually put some effort into creating a cohesive record.

yeah I used to complain back then, but damn this place got so much worse. I know I shouldn't be nostalgic about such a shit website, but I actually had some great music discussion here.

lil uzi aint dead m8

i dont like niggers, but the world would be a boring place if they all died

who would we ridicule then

You

irish people, obviously

brainlets

i hope this trendy shit pass because..... man i cant understand why this is popular, its just nigga music, there is not instrumentation, no feeling, no magic, no passion, just a guy talking with a syth shit back covering... i cant understand it, and ai try it Sup Forums, but i cant

that's not very progressive of you, user

>hating on LUM

i know who all of these are except the first 2. also why is yung lean there twice?

there's still some here, you just have to wade through more shit

Sup Forums is mostly 15 year olds who still think it's cool

>dissing yung lean

why is yung lean there twice

i dont recognize the nigger with the purple hat, who is he?

Wrong board you fucking imbecile, how many times do I have to tell you this?

>>>r/The_Donald

$ki mask the slump god

no, the one above him

Ski is not really memerap senpai, he just hangs out with a lot of memerappers

oh, lil b

U N D E R A G E

I can't believe that little smooth skinned baby boy thinks he can get facial tattoos, pop xannies, call himself "Lil" and rap.

>Ski is not really memerap
How can you tell?
Like, what's the difference lol

his rapping and the beats he uses are closer to 00's throwback rap than anything else

lmao, i turned 18 this year, go eat a dick

is necro meme rap?

>i dont like nor understand this music so i hope it dies