Can you tell white people's nationality by seeing their face?

Can you tell white people's nationality by seeing their face?

I bet you cant

sort of, but obviously not with Americans

Can you tell the difference between a Nigerian and a Ethiopian?

Donald looks nothing like his Bavarian dad. I think he got cucked. His fathers family are pretty smart too and he's dumb as shit.

Sometimes. Can recognize english people, south europeans, east/central europeans, and germanic peoples. Not on a national level, couldn't tell a swede(swedish) and a dane apart for example.

Well, Dutch people are often easy to recognize. And our minorities are from distant regions so we can point them out as well.
A Moroccan does not like look like a Turk or a Pole or an Indonesian or Surinamese person.

>can't even see an image of Trump in an unrelated thread without becoming angry
lol

I can often see the difference between Dutch / German / Belgian / British / Scandi / Slav / South European people.

Dutch people often have specific faces and skin/hair colors. But I guess fashion also plays a role in it. I mean, the sleeveless bland shirts Germans can wear for example are non-existant here. And Belgians often have smaller faces and a certain type of brown hair. Scandis also have specific faces and a certain type of bone structure and skin.

Of course there are also international European faces. But you recognize people by their oddities and not by commonalities.

Yes, you quite often can. Not with Americans but with Europeans you can usually guess with around 50 percent accuracy depending on the nationality in question.

Yes.
I assume that's because I am an African though.

I can spot germans, italians, spaniards, nordics and slavs, and I can recognize grossly from which part of the country comes a frenchman, that's just it

yes

We can spot americans though. They often have large jaws and the "american face". I bet everyone can in Europe, you have a pretty unique complexion because of your mixed european ancestry

>tfw I often can't even tell people apart if they have similar body type and hairstyle

I'll take your word for it but I don't really think that's very possible considering the lack of cosanguinity most of our population has.

N I G G E R

yes

>I'll take your word for it
What does this means

Niger?

Eastern Europeans arr rook same, Southern Europeans arr rook same, Western and Northern Europeans arr rook same

He doesn't believe you but is unwilling to continue the argument.

Very easily.

no.

It means your baquette is too small for your enlarged asshole

It's very easy and all Europeans can do it.

No, mostly the way they dress and speak. Sometimes a person will look really obviously Russian or British but there's so many people from random countries who could just as easily be mistaken for Brits or Finns that it's not a reliable way to tell.

With clothes, most people tend to follow the trends where they live.

It means "if you say so" (without sarcasm)

Aren't you too white (or mongolish) to be mistaken as bongs?

As much as I can tell a Swede from an Italian.

This.
It's not just the looks tough.
It's also the manerism of people.
I'm from a very turisty area and we I can tell the italians and germans apart just by looking at ttheir behaviour and clothes.

Like everyone else, we come in all shapes and sizes.

I personally know a girl with a massive Brit chin and brown hair/eyes who looks really similar to that Downton Abbey actress, coincidentally she's also a massive Britaboo and has a British boyfriend
I also know a Brit who I thought was Polish but she's actually a Cumbria native with no foreign relatives.

However, the British girl still dressed very British and the Finnish Britaboo still wore her dumb Kanken backpack like all the other teenage girls here. So that's how I can tell where they're from.

>Finnish britaboo

Now I'm jealous

I can tell nords, slavs, brits and southern euros from each other. That's it.

I'll have to smell your cute boipussy first.

He's Israeli in denial, I can confirm.

Yes, I can tell right away he's an orange fascist pig

I can spot my fellow romanians from miles away, but only partly because of their faces, mostly it's the way they dress, walk and their hairstyles that give them away

It's gradients in Yurop. Opposite ends are usually very easy to tell apart (Finn from a Portuguese, Irish from Greek), but the closer, the more overlap

slavs, brits and northern euros are easy to spot

This

why should you? Nationality is literally just a meme. It has nothing to do with physical world or physiology.

Just the face? Nobody can, and anyone who says otherwise is a retard.

However, once you have the whole appearance, body, clothing, gestures, facial expressions, you can pinpoint the region exactly, but sometimes not the nationality. F.e.: You can tell exactly if someone's Italian, but not Serb/Croat/Montenegrin.

>Kanken
it's Kånken REEEE

is this some kind of pois pakkoruotsi statement?

Guess my nationality Sup Forums.

I can usually guess where tourists are from pretty accurately, but it's more from how they carry themselves/dress rather than their faces

In Nashville, easiest to spot are:

>Aussies
Loud, arrogant, board shorts, tank top, flip flops, and white sunglasses, very 'dude/bro' culture, probably one of the least liked groups of tourists (nothing compared to the Chinese though)

>Germans
Quiet, reserved, look sort of nervous/unsure of themselves usually (unless they are drinking then they get more normal)

>Italians/Spanish (different countries, but you act the same)
Loud, usually pretty friendly, darker hair and eyes, 'Mediterranean looking' i guess, jeans and polo shirt no matter how hot it is, and they only wear Adidas shoes

>Brits
constantly drunk, usually just as fat as most southerners, very polite, and more willing to try 'exotic' foods (like rattlesnake, bison burgers etc) than other tourists

>Eastern Euros
Don't really come here, but slavic people definitely have their own look

Ofc. Bad post.

Slovenian-Americans commonly have high, Tito-esque hairlines (big forehead).
Thoughts?

>Slovenian-Americans
All 800 of them?

t. never been to the Midwest