Getting rid of the highly beautiful, historically and culturally relevant Chinese script

>getting rid of the highly beautiful, historically and culturally relevant Chinese script
>replacing it with dirty hang*l
Fucking Korean monkeys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eNKPiInaQcw
youtube.com/watch?v=TE4eplsFSms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zhang please

at least it looks better than japanese or vietnamese

vietnamese is probably the most subhuman looking and sounding language on earth

Zhang Pierre Polnaref

Japanese is fine. It's interesting to study.

DON'T bully korea

Probably?

PROBABLY?!?!

Of COURSE it is. Fuck my ass it sounds horrible.

i bet they regret it now. they cant read their histories anymore.

>chinese now using literally more memefied hanzi than us
wew

What? The Republic of China still uses the correct hanzi...

Here're some of the standard, more formal ways of speaking Vietnamese, probably still bad to you, but anyway:
youtube.com/watch?v=eNKPiInaQcw

It's funny and sad how China, Japan, and Korea like to twist and mold their own versions of historical facts and then turn around and accuse each other of doing the same.

>ROC
i am sorry user

Eww

I think it's the complex tones that make it sound so strange to us. For a similar reason people tend to think that Mandarin sounds better than Cantonese.

So we're using the best script lol?

不要冒出來裝作你懂甚麼中文的樣子

架佬就唔好扮識中文啦

小日本懂个毛汉字

>Throwing away that primitive,retarded script was somehow a mistake.

Zhang please

Not about me at all, this thread. So I just want to point out my favorite comment

I like this one

vietnamese sound like a weird mix of korean, hakka, hokkien and malay to me

the primitive,retarded script that allow korean to communicate and be literate. Kim please

Nope, actually it's not the tones, it's extremely complex vowel system with 11 single vowels, ~30 diphthongs and 10 tripthongs, all can combine with 22 consonants.

>tripthongs
oh no...

English, for examples, has 8 diphthongs.

Yeah, it's three vowels putted together. I don't think English has any.

Which tripthongs does Vietnamese have? I'm genuinely terrified that you're going to say [aæɐ] or something like that.

>Chink will never know what it feels like to use actually efficient alphabet system and will cling to echoes of outdated script because they know no alternative.

>getting rid of the highly beautiful, historically
They are pictographs which most cultures got rid of thousands of years ago.
>and culturally relevant Chinese script
Relevant to the Chinese. It was/is actually a fucked up fit for Korean and Japanese.

>have to memorize 4500 script everyday
fuck that shit, nobody wants it

Most linguists agree that hangul is the most logical and best writing system.

>being a brainlet

I will hand it to you, your written language is very intuitive and easy to learn.

But it's also practically useless as well, kek.

Not really, Koreans still learn Chinese characters and still use said characters in certain cases.

>using simplified characters
>knowing true chinese characters
pick one

Do any asian cunts actually like each other or have they all been slinging shit at each other since the stone age?

>Chinese and Japanese have to waste thousands of hours throughout their youth learning how to read and write
Definitely a good use of time

[citation needed]
t. 세종장헌영문예무인성명효대왕

ROC and PRC seem to like each other. You can tell by the way they try to hide it by fighting all the time.

using primitive crap is brainlet thing
stop making stupid argument.

>google Most logical writing system or something like that
>million results claiming hangul

Some of the more common ones are /wiə/ (uyê, w here is a glide, not a consonant), /ɨ̞̠ɜw/, /iɜw/, /wiw/, /wiɜ/.

>thousands of hours

Yeah! I got your instant prize of meme championship

>t.would rather waste time and work harder than work efficiently and intelligently.

>Korea isn't primitiv-

classical chinese aka wenyanwen is probably one of the most efficient writing system you could ever have.
However, no one can understand it without studying it for a long time.

>pic related
>first one is classical chinese
>second one is modern chinese
>third one is english

>korean will never have advanced language that can describe anything in good detail

As expected of Americans. I guess having no culture makes you completely averse to foreign ones.

That there are millions of search engine results doesn't address your claim that "most linguists agree" that it is "the most logical and best writing system". It just represents sounds phonetics better than any other language, or so I think. Others may argue that ideograms are more efficient or that the Latin script is simply "better", since that's so poorly defined.

listen to this guy

t. I'm stuck in Macau because I blew all my money gambling

kys plz
>implying other country in this world have lived in harmony
this is the true face of humanity

Fugg, I want to study 文言文 but I don't want to have to deal with Mainland China and simplified hanzi. But colleges only offer Standard Mandarin. I don't know what to do! Perhaps I should simply embrace my inner weeb, but classical Japanese is crap compared to Chinese...

Hangul is infinitely easier than shitty Chinese characters

>sees 물
>does it mean water, eating, or white coal?

>sees 水
>it means water

>Chink cannot tell the difference between something being backward as fuck and being actual advanced language.

Seriously,I had to learn more Hanja in hard way than other koreans because of my occupation.And I can assure you that it is crime against humanity to use this primitive script in 21st century. Even Chinks couldn't handle this retarded script that they invented simplified version of it.And Koreans ironically can use original script because we can use Hangul for most of the time.

Firstly you are so saturated with American culture you think it doesn't it exist.

Second, other cultures are great but your an Idiot if you think pictographs which most advanced and literate cultures dumped thousands of years ago is efficient. Your logic would be like saying, "Why so great about these high speed automobiles? My horse and wagon work great". It's fucking fedora tier.

Just gonna leave this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=TE4eplsFSms

>he can't figure out from context
wew

>there is no context

>he randomly writes white coal

>implying we and hong kong didn't exist
>what if i told you 水 can also means liquid, river and additional paid?

I bet you have problems understanding a spoken sentence when you hear the syllable to/too/two.

the beauty of chinese is in meaning of character. thats why many get hanzi tattoo. no one get hangul tattoo.

Tbh Vietnamese sounds nice to me. I think people are just too used to SAE (Standard Average European) languages. It is also the only Asian language you can hear in Slovakia often.

Yeah sorry about that taiwan friend.I'm just tired of some chinese claiming using Hanja is somehow superior to using phonogram when they use WESTERN International Phonetic Alphabet to even learn how to pronounce their script in school.Seriously,fuck them.

hangul is superior to all chinese scripts that have ever existed.

>>what if i told you 水 can also means liquid, river and additional paid?
IT'S A LIE

You just got blown out cuck

Even modern Chinese is very efficient to me
Probably Japanese Lang is shit at this point

whats ridiculous is they ditched it because of their ethnocentrism/nationalism, not of a pragmatic/academic arrangement. basically the reason was not "fuck china" but "fuck japan" as usual

The reason was to try get more of the population literate you fuck

>I don't even know under what circumstance Hangul came out.

It is clear that you don't have any idea what you're talking about.

fucking no, kim il pong. it was an ideological reason, not an educational one.

>I'm thirsty, can you give me a glass of

>a) Water
>b) Eating
>c) White coal

Wow, context is truly for only the intellectuals

im not talking about that ancient shit but the background of the ban from the educational scenes.

Tbqh I'd rather use Roman alphabet than Chinese if there were no hangul

When I was in classic Chinese class in elementary school as an additional class(like AP in america) I was called stupid because i'm so bad at remembering those letters

>muh victim complex
>everybody hates the japanese
>wah wah wah
Grow up

No It was for educational purpose

>Japanese poster criticising ethnocentrism/nationalism

dont get it. you should get over the fact. they banned it because they coundnt get over the victimhood based historical perspective in education.

Ok,and that's even wrong.Because Hanja became semi-obsolete in Korea because Hangul can replace it in practical daily uses most part.Nips and Chinks MUST learn Hanja because that is tied to daily practical uses in their lives.We teach some Hanja in school too,but everyone soon forgets most of them because there aren't many opportunities to use them in daily life.

korean ethnocentrism is different from normal nationalism. it comes from their lefty ideology, not right ideology. its inverted and many of you western koreans dont even recognize it.

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

But we can mix hangul and hanza

고요한 女學校뒷모퉁에는 참말 나혼자보기에는 아까운 情景이 있다。 새빨간뺨。나려감은눈。 가느다란몸집。
둘이는 정답게 어깨를 겨렀다。
말할듯이 말할듯이 말은 못하고 손짓발짓 愛嬌만피우는 어린斷髮女學生 점잔을 빼면서도 그를어루만지는 上級生、이들이 아마도 말많은 동무들의 問題人物인듯십다。

좆극혐

Nobody in Korea says we should not learn hanza for the sake of being independent from Chinks.Hanja was forgotten simply because there's better alternative.

WTF hanza

We doesn't use that, but old-fashion use with hanguel and give a fuck us.

At least spoiler that abomination chingu.

Korean Hanja have one reading basically unlike Japanese Kanji. So maybe Hanja is less integrated into their language than Japanese. I guess Korean understand the meaning of Hanja only when they are used alone as a noum or verb. Japanese understand the meaning of Kanji by kun-reading.

Leftist nationalism came from the west though. Many here would be considered one

i have no idea what you are talking about. the reason sk tried to ban it was more about "a movement" along with fuck japs and your nationalism. not about a practice or a functionality of hangul.

the daddy park started it. his attempt failed but at least it became a starter for the ban.

Actually hanja must not invented.

This fucking thing hinder East Asia development

>Let me tell you about your country because I know more about your country than you

Inb4 claims of how King Sejong was the ultimate genius for single-handedly creating Hangul

only elites could have taken such highly education before Japan scrapped ridiculous unequal class system. either way ordinary class people had no literacy at all.

What? Reference?If you bring some retarded KaiKai shit I will get mad.

other asian can invent better language which could replace hanzi. but they didnt have the brains to.

In china, Hangul is symbol of high quality.
they make goods and put hangul on there

dont get it. korean ethnocentrism bases their blood and the concept of class conflict.

quick rundown is, north korea bloody matters for them because they are "our comrades/blood bros", and "our korea" is stronk, nobody can interrupt us, especially the bourgeois oppressing us

so they hate the us and japan but cater to china an nk.