How did this movie make you feel?

How did this movie make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/th1Gb_-DMjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Comfy, maudlin, nostalgic.

Nailed the young, awkward love. Scouting, marriage malaise. Very good film.

It didn't make me feel. Rather, it really made me think

Very good, its my favourite film

Apparently the girl IRL is a member of Mensa

the picture makes me feel like white people should be destroyed

made me sad that i never experienced a young childhood love, or an adeventure

I really like it even though its not that good.

Also It was nice seeing bruce willis give a performance that wasn't phone in.

cozy, warm inside. i enjoy the films of wes anderson.

pause the movie anywhere, every shot is fucking gorgeous. definitely suffers from style prioritized over substance, but it still accomplished its relatively modest goal.

This. My friend's thought I was weird because this movie makes me feel sad/bittersweet.

I felt a little bit of the same but I still really enjoy the movie because of its comfy settings.

I went from hating the main character to loving him and movies usually can't do that to me so I really appreciated that.
Was a nice change of pace to have a character who's awkward because he doesn't give a fuck instead of one that's awkward because he gives too much of a fuck.

enjoyed it until the ending

thread theme
youtu.be/th1Gb_-DMjE

Wikipedia says a dog dies, is it sad when it happens? I won't watch it if it is.

Main characters were too self aware hipstery to be normal children. I didn't like that.

I don't like when kids are written like adult characters, and Wes Anderson only seems capable of writing one type of character. So I did not enjoy a lot of aspects of the movie.

Its actually really fucking dumb, poorly edited, and has my least favorite line in the movie.

The dog dies and a kid asks "was he a good dog" and the other kid replies "who is to say?"

Like fuck of Wes, no child talks like that.

>too self aware hipstery

That's your projection

It's sad for a moment, but also played a dark gag impetus for our hero on his journey

Not all kids were retarded like you. Some of us had a head on our shoulders at 12.

Do you think they eventually banged IRL?

They're both 17 and 18 now

No kid talks like a wes anderson character.

For fucks sake few ADULTS talk like wes anderson characters. Only weird depressed hipsters communicate to one another in anderson talk.

>The dog dies and a kid asks "was he a good dog" and the other kid replies "who is to say?"
Wes is fucking BASED

He was a young man who had experienced a lot of depressing stuff in his short life, his being darkly poetic fit.

w2c?

I want a sequel

Moonrise Kingdom 2: They Grew More

You tell me how I felt when I saw this

Shes turning into Dominique Swain desu.

Also a sequel would be nice.

Or maybe them both showing up for another one of Wes films

they can re-enact that scene

An immediate realization of how lonely you are in real life because of how deep down you're so odd and always have been.

You felt a desire to find a girl who was just like you -alone and weird, but you could be alone and weird together.

But you're an adult now and it doesn't work that way. Women, even the weird ones, have a long line of men asking them out.

>Like fuck of Wes, no child talks like that.
I can't tell if this is bait or autism or what

IT MADE ME SO FUCKING I actually didn't watch it

what a shame. what happened?

she turned 18

No, sexually aroused.
Did you not see the girls in bird costumes?

I was too busy feeling feels than to be thinking about that

didn't realize those costumes are pretty great.

watching the movie you can hardly notice everything but how cute is that chick.

BIG WHITE TITS

boobs

Like a hipster.

STOP

the feel train doesn't stop

Nostalgic and melancholic for my long gone youth and innocence, not to mention foolish ideas about love.

Damn she looks great

Post more Kara pls