>>76762829

That particular race is used for hunting and racing, that kind of people are the worst subhumans around.

It's really sad to be honest.

We should remove Spaniards from Iberia and populate their peninsula with niggers and sandniggers.

It's the hunters, if people that isn't part of his circle knew he'd end being beaten up.

Why are Spanish hunters such subhumans?

Literally the shitty cliché of the stupid uncivilized peasant

Because for them dogs are tools, nothing else, as if they weren't alive. Truly a cancer

There are tons of group working to save the galgos but the fucking inbred hillbilly breeders breed tons of them to see in miraculously they get a geneticaly gifted dog for the races. So they sacrifice the rest of them, wich tends to be all of em.
This fucking people had been at it fir generations and as farmers and hunters of the plains and hills they are barely social so they have no fucking soul at all.
This shit is getting more and more under control recently.

Why do you care more about animal life than human life?
If these guys resort to breeding dogs to survived it means they must be badly in need of cash.

Maybe you care about so much animals because you see yourself as an animal, which wouldn't surprise me coming from a nordfurry.

>huuuuur if you care about animals, then you're an edgelord who loves animals more than humans

I understand this kind of people when I meet people like you, tb h

Hmm...

U WILL DIE

At least they don't stab it to death like they do with bulls.

>We should remove Spaniards from Iberia and populate their peninsula with niggers and sandniggers.
The later was already tried.

>why do you care about living things suffering user

Why don't you kill yourself mate

>If these guys resort to breeding dogs to survived it means they must be badly in need of cash.
They're not it's just easy money.

Stabbing them to death would be less painful than the torture they do. Seriously they torture these dogs for weeks, throw them alive in pits or burn them, they hang them with ropes and the rope cuts into their skin. There's no purpose to it but they do it

It's disgusting

They sound like are hillbillies desu.

Why can't you care about both? You can also breed and raise animals without abusing them. People around the globe pull it off.

*our

Do the dogs get eaten at least?

they also put trapss againts cyclist that caused sseriouss injuries
metal wires in known mountain biking paths and shit like that. hard to see
hunters are crazy as fuck.

Your hunters*

worst of all is that setting up cameras or something to record the scumbags would be illegal, as cameras in public places are forbidden in almost all situation.

There's a pro-China Spaniard on Sup Forums. In my opinion that's him.

Hicks are the same everywhere. They have zero standards and zero animal empathy. Ours do this exactly

Similar things happens with wolves

t. ráchidé

Muslims hate dogs.

this makes my blood burn of hatred

It's the perfidious Iberia blood, that I've been talking about in action, manifesting itself through an abhorrent act of cruelty, typical of their "culture"