Is Velma the original THICC?

Is Velma the original THICC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SqWVOY40oBw
youtube.com/watch?v=Xrp0zJZu0a4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MORE VELMA

i want to eat that ass i want to eat that ass i want to eat that ass i want to eat that ass i want to eat that ass i want to eat that ass i want to eat that ass i want to eat that ass i want to eat that ass

post those milkbags

is there a full set of this?

She actually wasn't chubby in the original cartoon, her big ass sweater just made it seem that way.

Those thighs were thicc, hombre

also inconsistent animation, she looked thicker in some frames compared to others

I'm pretty sure fat women existed before Velma's creation in the late 60s.

This;

No foresight

She's 4'10" in the original cartoon you dinguses.

This is now a THICC thread

Oh yeah

>"THICC XD"
>"LOOK AT DOZE FAT LEGS X__X"

If you guys think you're redpilled but you still fall for this propaganda you need to get a fucking grip. The "Thick" (I like to call them fat girls) meme was created by Jews to make basterdized children in broken homes and as a form of fat acceptance to pollute the gene pool.
Ever notice how many basterdized nigger children there are? Hmm, maybe that correlates with how hard stupid niggers fall for the "Thick" (again they're fat) meme. Jews know that "Thick" girls are actually fat, so once Shanuquia gets fat 6 months after having lil Tyrel his daddy leaves to the next "thicc" girl and then we got like Tyrel robbing your stupid ass because he never had a father figure in his life. Maybe you should start jerking off to skinny girls like a redpilled white man and not a fucking chimp.
I get, really i do, if you got a dry spell going and you have to plow a fatty, we've all been there, but to unironically encourage decimation of the gene pool with your "THICK GORL" meme is irresponsible and if you do this you should really take a step back and look at who you are as a person.

>"B-but muh only fat girls can have muh white children repopulate the white people huh user XD"

You're all fucking stupid if you think women don't have to be 145+lbs to be able to have kids, that's anoher kike lie to destroy pure aryan Übermensch genetics. I'm so fucking sick of seeing this meme on here, it's fucking appropriated by niggers and kikes and you guys fall for the shit. After you ignorant fucks babymama's start getting fat and you no longer want to be with her you'll know what i'm talking about. Your stupid kid will be raised by a single mother and is going to be acting like a nigger in my kid's school just because Jews told you to pork a fatty, I am holding you fags responsible for this fucking shit.

Or just keep listening to what (((LIL DICKY))) tells you and niggers to do like a good goy

youtube.com/watch?v=SqWVOY40oBw

this site has ruined me. i was at the grocery store earlier and some chubby unkempt woman was bending over getting chicken and my dick was diamonds because of the THICC meme

Velma likes to find the clues.

>poltard is a closet case

surprising..

>triggered little boy lover

I'm convinced the thicc meme is being pushed by feminist infiltrators from tumblr and reddit, determined to make woman's disgusting pig habits and flabby bodies seem attractive

>Sup Forums cross poste

I don't think you understand what "thicc" means.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

It is. They stole hightest from /fit/ too so chubby chasers could use it

here is one of their propaganda videos
youtube.com/watch?v=Xrp0zJZu0a4

Titsfags are so pathetic, lol

alright since you guys are all talk and no action, ill have to post some thicc.

remember when she used to fuck that guy from all those meme shows then they broke up and he used his jew connections to destroy her career

>propaganda videos

>based on historical examples of representations of women throughout history

So uh, care to prove me an example of what the ideal body type for women in Ancient Greece was?

>pushing the Renaissance people liked chubby women meme
Nah, Botticelli was just a chubby chaser.

No.

That never happened you pathetic cuckold.

>post modern beauty
>post modern

I want this meme to die.

>to destroy her career
She's spent 2 years voicing a cartoon character, is on a Netflix drama, and gets other roles as well.

The only thing destroyed here is your asshole.

>being this much of a faggot

Where did old Sup Forums go?

>dick
fucking ruined.

>heroin chic
>1990s standard of beauty

Okay. this makes since now. they are basing this on modeling industry which is run by women and fags.

eva angelina?

But its a feminine dick.

I need to get me some of that

>basing this on modeling industry

More like fads.

Numales instantly go for the ass.
Alpha males go for the soles.

Stream when

The original thicc

hi who's there please?

>be a timid beta your whole life
>never look anyone in the eye, be constantly hunched over staring at the ground
>develop a foot fetish

Alpha as fuck.

>alpha males
>footfags

Pick one.

Hi, I'm Commander Shephard, and this is my favorite thread on the Citadel.

Jon Shepard?

Footfaggotry as it exists on Sup Forums has only been a thing for like 4 years.
kys

BAH