This cheating scum

>This cheating scum
who in the world decided to let a nigger into F1? very bad game

diversity is good

>braking in a curve

oh dear FIA...

He has 66 Pole Positions and needs three to pip the all time highest Schumie, who had 5 seasons in one of the most dominant cars in history

He's not exactly slow

>MUH POLE POSITIONS

do this nignog's fans really believe he is anywhere near schumi?

he's not fit to shine schumi's shoes

I'm not doubting his car, he has one of the best cars ever
but he is still one cheating monkey

They say that about all champions but he outperformed his teammates consistently, including former world champions and even equalled the incumbent champions in his first season, that speaks to his ability

Utterly worthless comment, stop sucking Sup Forumss dick so feverishly

but not the two cars of the same team are equals, you know it
he is a cheating turd in a white suit

And before you come up with your wonderfully orchestrated chimpout, I think both aren't fit to shine Jim Clark's shoes

Videos will show you news driving perfection, he could as they say make a milk cart look fast around a track

shut up you fucking dindu

stop sucking this cheating dindu's dick and maybe I'll think about what you have to say

How the FIA can penalize vettel but not Hamilton for very similar level of contact is beyond me. fucking corrupt sport

Cheating across 1 season like Schumie did with Flavio Briatore is one thing, but consistently winning across multiple seasons and cars is a different story

You probably don't remember the secret ECU software to give Micheal a better start, or the non-specification fuel valve to expedite refueling

But today he's considered the best because of his later performances, even though even Senna questioned his integrity.

With Hamilton you have zero evidence besides your personal prejudice and you want board wide recognition to represent it

>consistently cheating
FTFY m8

>streetshitter throwing a hissy fit
Don't start flailing now

Examples?

Shame he will never get them, he better watch his back next race

Give me damning evidence then, otherwise it's a vacuous hypothesis

k
watch today's race

Know this, Hamilton was wrong to brake test him I concede, but driving up to someone's car and turning into them is punishable in almost every country's traffic code, that is petulant and childish

Let alone from an F1 driver

Everyone with a brain agrees that Vettel deserved a penalty, we are bitching about HAM not getting one.
Just like 2007, Karma was what penalized HAM.

>minimizing the niggercheating
Oh Well. Have a good day and suck many bbc as you love. Bye

Fully agree on that point, but not everyone believes that Vettel was culpable

K thx bye