Decide to see this by myself

>decide to see this by myself
>the ticket taker gives me a weird look, but tells me to enjoy the show
>the theater is full of children, mostly young girls
>as I'm looking for a place to sit, I can hear whispering and people are pointing at me
>someone says something and most of the theater starts laughing
>I mutter "wrong theater," but I sit down anyway and eventually the whispering stops
>movie starts
>scene with nude children comes on
>I hear a sound next to me and look over
>there's a woman staring at my lap, and I realize at the beginning of the movie I had taken my jacket off and put it on my lap
>she looks at the jacket and yells "pervert!" so that several people turn around
>I apologize and get up to leave
>as I'm leaving I hear someone in the audience ask if they should call the cops

I left pretty quickly after that. My question is, who was in the wrong here? I feel pretty shook up.

Other urls found in this thread:

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You were in the wrong for supporting (((disney)))

Heres the problem you unstoppable faggot - you didnt tip your fellow theater goers

>lies
t. liar

Great story OP.
They were in the wrong, it's ok to masturbate in the theater.
I will also leave this here as I did in the last thread:
hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html

is there moana futa sfm yet?

Moana a cute. You are in the wrong for not ferociously fapping in front of the entire audience and showing your appreciation for Moana's supple breasts by blowing your jizz all over the movie screen.

>implying sfm people are able to make 3D models

No because there are no assets.

bump

I'd comb her beach if you know what I mean.

I'd paddle her boat if you know what I mean.

>I realize at the beginning of the movie I had taken my jacket off and put it on my lap

You sense someone poking at you right thigh below your jacket.
You turn you head and on the seat next to you you see pic related giving you this look as she whispers to you:
>Hey faggot, If you don't let me help you with *that*, I scream that you're a pervert jacking off

What do???

Okay, I'm just going to come out and say it. This is fucking hilarious. Nobody else is gonna say it then I'm gonna be the one. Someone has to give OP the credit he deserves. This is a great thread, with a great premise, and I see a lot of promise here. Everyone, please just, let's show our appreciation for OP here *starts a slow clap*

pretend you've been sleeping the whole time

Accept obviously

i'd take long walks with her on the beach if you know what i mean

>she takes your dick out
>immediately yells about a pervert with his penis out

Then what???

>it's "OP, who look like pic related, don't know why people are freaked up by him when he leaves his mum's basement for the first time in 10 years"

Helicopter dick out of there

Hmmm put my hand over her mouth, shut her up and get a BJ

This was even less funny than the OP.

Give me back my 7 seconds you asshat.

what

is there really a scene with nude kids in this movie

wtf

yeah, it's top tier fap material

So this brown bitch doesn't even have sexy hips and slutty animation like all the other brown girls in Disney movies?
They finally make a 3D one and NOW they decide to drop the sex appeal angle?

You're not giving OP his due credit. If you're happy, then get the fuck out of here. I mean it buster.

why would you watch this? are you a child?

this movie had the best songs in the last 15+ years.

There is a scene with 5-10 topless children who are probably around 3 years old.

That's not legal in my country

That speaks more to the lack of competition than anything else. Shiny was the only song above average.

You're a fucking pervert you can see, everyone thought so

Oh, so you're tone deaf.

Unironically illegal in Canada

Too many porky pies..

>>scene with nude children comes on
You're making this shit up.

>I apologize and get up to leave

And that's where you fucked up.

Stop being such a beta cuck.

>scene with the nude children
How do (((they))) keep getting away with this?

it took you 7 seconds to read that shit?

This is why you bring your Falcon

*unzips dick*

His story didn't actually happen.
He went with a large group of friends who were all very excited to see the movie and he just came up with a narrative in his head while he was watching the movie which he would later use here to bait the real losers.

Wtf is wrong with your dick? Why does it have a zipper? What's inside it?

you're a faggot.

Hello, mr. DCuck

i hope this isn't true but
>going to a disney movie
bad start
>jacket on lap
come on guy. i go to movies alone all the time, i hate having people who just want to talk about it the whole way through, so i feel you, but in this circumstance i would have just removed my jacket from my lap to reveal i wasn't doing anything wrong then told the staring woman to calm down/fuck off/making villains out of young men

Why didn't you just take your gf OP?

>he didn't follow the no singles policy

>tip the patron beside me $5
>he tips me $3 back