Does WB/DC have any type of quality control?

Does WB/DC have any type of quality control?
I mean they keep releasing god awful films with laughable bad scenes like these.
And all DCucks do is try to attack other studios when they should be trying to burn down Warner Bros studios for utterly ruining the DCU and being the laughing stock off Cape flicks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VyG5axoTtlc
youtube.com/watch?v=u8ohTJp3PAA
youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=daily&id=marvel716.htm
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=daily&id=dc2016.htm
theplaylist.net/rogue-one-reshoots-add-fun-pretty-serious-star-wars-spinoff-20160601/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meanwhile at Marvel airport....

The "He's going to kill Martha" part could have been averted if they had Lois run up during the fight and SHE said "He's going to kill Martha!"
Clark never calls her Martha, it was just so out of place.
She came into the fight like 5 minute later so it wouldn't have been much of a stretch them to shoot the movie so that, at that moment, she sees Supes bout to get skewered and she says it.

>murrican flag
What did they mean by this?

Defending Superman's grave

>b-b-b-b-b-b-but marvel
Like clockwork
First post worst post

If the equally guilty inverse isn't true of the OP then why didn't the OP list off the equally bad Marvel scenes?

wew lad

Marvelfags do the exact same in their threads.

>you have to shit on both at the same time always or it's not fair!

Sup Forums has become Sup Forums tier with this capeshit console wars nonsense. Keep it on Sup Forums please

>Sup Forums has become Sup Forums tier with this capeshit console wars nonsense. Keep it on Sup Forums please
It's been like that. Don't wave a gun around in a convenience store and then act like everyone else is the asshole for thinking your are robbing the place... in other words lurk more.

Also
>implying Sup Forums has ever been good, EVER

>First post worst post

>starts fight with a veteran boxer
>upset that the first punch is a knockout

> that eye close up
> Superman exploding like he's made of dynamite when he hits glass windows

> it's Marvel's fault that our universe is shit

Jesus tap-dancing Christ, and people say Man of Steel was jarringly edited.

youtube.com/watch?v=VyG5axoTtlc

This scene beats anything MARVEL has filmed for its MCU.

Come again son?
youtube.com/watch?v=u8ohTJp3PAA

Fuck off tryhard DCuck, you couldn't be more pretentious if you tried.
You can't even tell when a movie has a shit structure because you just want to see your favorite cartoon characters in your movies no matter how shit they are.

WB/DC keeps fucking ass raping DC characters and source material.
DCucks still defend the garbage movies with their lives instead of boycotting them.
KEK, never change DCucks.

>being the laughing stock off Cape flicks.
But cape flicks are all laughing stocks.

>have full access to almost a century worth of your properties entire catalogue of characters and storylines
>still manage to make sub-par movies
Warner Bros. is on the same level of incompetency as Sony.

>you couldn't be more pretentious if you tried.

How am I being "pretentious"?

You're sure you know what that big word means?

I literally cringed.

>Does WB/DC have any type of quality control?
In a sense. It's called "Oh shit people don't like our movies! It must be because they're dark and serious! Quick, someone add more quirkiness to Suicide Squad! Course correct, course correct!"

>veteran boxer
You're not even an amateur at this, you pretend to discuss better than you do since you simply replied with non sequiturs and tangential semantics bullshit, thus, pretentious.
Want me to explain the DCuck too?

Me on the right

Literally feel bad for this actor.

>be random thug
>be teleported into a chair so a stonk gurl can beat me with some kind of magic

Life can be hard in marleland

More reviewers telling the brainless MAHVEL crowd what to think and like.

Rotten Tomatoes never even became a factor until Marvel started competing with DC.

youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho

Literally how can you do an action scene so badly? Why people defend this shit? DC has never done something this bad

So Disney turned a WB owned website into "a factor"?
How desperate do DCucks get?

>open shill thread
>MCUcks are getting their asses handed to them
>Trump is still president

Truly the comfiest timeline

>tangential semantic

When did I use a "tangential semantic"?

It's the same shit as the Marvel movies, they're fun shlock.

Honeslty it's nothing to get riled up about.

>but I will call their universe shit

Why did they have to CGI an airport? And why does it look so atrociously bad?

Man, everything becomes awesome when transformed into a 60s Toho film. Those movies are the definition of quality cheese.

>turned a WB owned website into "a factor"?

Hey, remember all those reviewers that Warner Bros hired on Rotten Tomatoes?

Or how all the reviews on Rotten Tomatoes are from people who work at Rotten Tomatoes?

No?

Oh, that sucks, guess it makes your point fucking retarded, doesn't it?

>do you even know what "pretentious" means?
Laughing reaction faces do not an argument make.
You are pretentious.

>Does WB/DC have any type of quality control?

No. The studio tampering and demands are infamous within the industry.

Just look at the development process for "Superman: Flyby" so many years ago to see how fucked up that studio really is.

>2002
>Ok we need to do a superman movie
>you know whats big now? The matrix.
>we need bullet time, wall running and kung fu in our superman movie. It' what the kids are into now.
>ninjas from krypton will run wild in the city and superman must fight them.
>also it will be a trilogy of 3 hour movies, because lord of the rings made a lot of money doing that so we will do the same
>Kyrpton will be dark and dystopian with mechs,much like the machine world of the matrix, and then we add ninjas and kung fu
>the final fight will be a kryptonian mech fighting super man (with bullet time!)
>lex luthor will be the head of the CIA special operations division, but he is really a kryptonian sleeper agent
>we also need the "death of superman" thrown in a the end, but work it in as a "death of neo followed by his resurection" ripped right from the matrix
>superman will be the one to fulfill the prophesy of krypton.
>The only question is" Who to direct?
>McG! he made us a lot of money on his debut film Charlies Angels! He is unquestionably the man to head up this project!
>also who to play superman? Josh Hartnett! Girls love Josh.

This is the same WB who though Nick Cage was the man of the hour and would be a perfect superman.

tl;dr

WB executives are insane meddling idiots with no respect for the characters or their product. "we will look at what was big last summer and build a superman film around it".

The success of avengers helped greenlight BvS but forced in unneccessary JLA elements at the studios demands. The success of guardains of the galalxy made WB want their on "literally who?" superhero team as well.

I cringe at what Deadpool's success is causing in the WB office. "kids love R-rate super movies. Lets do the same!"

You can't shut down a runway in the middle of the day just to film a movie scene, that's ridiculous.

The real question is why did they set the fight in an airport when they knew they couldn't film on-location? Or why didn't they even make a set for it and just greenscreen the background?

What does that have to do with DC's panicked last minute "fixing" of suicide squad? It's like debating Sarah Palin, DCfags won't engage or even try to refute the other guy's arguments, they just go back to their talking points.

>dead meme
>redemption
>SS is just bad, there is nothing to defend this film

I didn't get you point.
>laughable bad scenes
Wtf are you talking about?

What if Bruce was going to hear Martha's name no matter what he said?

Bruce is shown doing a lot of morally questionable things over the course of the film, but cold-blooded murder of a helpless foe wasn't one of them. His own subconscious was already warning him in his nightmares, why not in a moment of crisis?

What if that was his own mind's way of telling him the guy he's killing not only isn't his enemy, but has been doing a better job of being a hero than he has lately?

So the director and his friends didn't have to film outside of LA.

It's still owned by WB you fucking retard.

>boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=daily&id=marvel716.htm
>boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=daily&id=dc2016.htm

DOWN IN A HOLE
FEELING SO SMALL

>DC's panicked last minute "fixing" of suicide squad

Sort of like Rogue One's panicked "fixing"?

>It's like debating Sarah Palin

Wowow, nice irrelevant reference.

Oh look it's the shitty lyrics spammer.

I love Momoa. Not only is he upper reaches of the brosphere, he seems to have a good sense of humor, too.

>it's still owned by WB

Just like US guns are still made in the US you fucking retard, doesn't mean terrorists can't use them.

God, just fucking slit your wrists and hang yourself you dumb faggot.

It's just disappointing to see DC/WB try and fail at playing safe again after they took a huge risk with Nolan.

>It's like debating Sarah Palin

You mean people misinterpret what she says and quote her out of context because they rely on a flawed argument to keep their narrative going to keep themselves disillusioned?

Is that how?

Yeah, but they still have more ability than Marvel does to select which reviewers go into the aggregate. But even if they're doing that, it's not working, because the critical consensus across many separate publications from many different companies not associated with WB or Disney is that the DCEU movies suck.

>WB is boycotting their own movies using their website

Does people love DCEU unironically now? It's like loving pepsi after coca-cola.

>try and fail

>all their movies have been box office successes breaking world wide records

Okay dokay.

>Sort of like Rogue One's panicked "fixing"?
Sure, DCfriend. If that somehow makes you feel better.

You underestimate Sup Forums contrarianism

A brief recap:

>OP starts a thread with the line "Does WB/DC have any type of quality control?"
>first poster replies with an image of the godawful airport scene from Civil War

This is entirely a fair rebuttal, because:

>OP *specifically* singled out DC as opposed to the MCU, Fox, etc.
>if you're going to single out DC, then what's "better", according to the critics?
>Captain America: Civil War, of course, with its 90% RT rating
>except the airport scene has piss-poor cinematography, pacing, logic, dialogue, tone, etc.

OP is instantly put on the defensive with no direct reply possible, only evasion, hence, the boxer metaphor.

>and then you try to reverse the "fpbp" trope as if this debate wasn't finished before it started.

And finally I've coaxed the retardery right out of you through mockery and sheer force of will

>pats myself on back

How exactly are they boycotting themselves if the reviewers don't work for them? DUMB FUCK?

>breaking world wide records

this is true.

green lantern caused the most embarrassment for it's creators in recorded history.

They're still all shit.
Man of Steel
>We need the Nolan Batman audience!
Batman v Superman
>We need the Avengers audience!
Suicide Squad
>We need the Guardians of the Galaxy audience!

theplaylist.net/rogue-one-reshoots-add-fun-pretty-serious-star-wars-spinoff-20160601/

>goes from defending DCEU movies to defending Sarah Palin
LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

>green lantern

>not part of the DCEU

WEW, Marvelcucks everyone.

Does that mean I can bring up the 1990's Captain America too? Pretty sure it's got Green Lantern beat.

Daily reminder that the DCEU is 600 millions ahead by the third movie, that BvS is still discussed daily after a year (I liked this interpretation from a month ago, but feel free to add yours) and Dr Strange has underperformed domestically

Loving those airport shots btw, I thought RDJ was a manlet but I guess I was wrong right?

>lol, I think this, therefore it's true

Exactly, they're not, nor are all reviewers bought out by Disney since the owners of the aggregation website would notice that.

>BvS lost to CW
>SS lost to Memepool
>MoS make as much money as fucking IM1.
What records?

>defending DCEU to defending Sarah Palin

>went from attacking the DCEU to attacking Sarah Palin

KEKING
EVERY
KEK

>how do you want your Ironman ripoff?
>J U S T
>say no more senpai

The funny thing is how you think by changing the subject to something irrelevant, you've accomplished something. But sure, if you feel like Rogue One's mistakes cancel out DC's mistakes, you're welcome to tell yourself that.

Daily reminder that astroturfing is no longer against rules because the bosses of faggots like these pay Hiroshima.

>how do you want your most famous superhero team?
>J U S T
>say no more senpai.

>since the owners of the aggregation website would notice that

So they're going to just not allow certain reviews because they disagree with them?

Isn't that partisanship? And censorship?

No idea what you're trying to argue here.

>I keep bringing up this shitty movie every day
>therefore BvS is still being discussed daily

GUYS GUYS....whoa

GUYS

Since
Hear me out
Sine the Suicide Squad and BvS trailers were so much better than the actual movies.

Why not just let those trailer people make the actual movies????????????

As a DCfriend myself it surely does make me feel better, although not as much as Dr Strange having reshoots a month before its release with a new director, Ant Man's director getting fired mid production and GotG going overbudget to almost 250 millions. There is the true happiness

Stop, my invincible son!

nah, he is a manlet

But the first two are some one the best scenes in capeshit, hell in movies in general.

I love it that Snyder makes it easy to spot the plebs.

>Avengers 2 comes out
>it's horrible
>superhero fatigue that I'd been feeling since Iron Man 3 becomes very noticeable
>don't even remember Man of Steel
>Ant Man comes out
>little more stylish, probably because of Wright's involvement, but still pretty eh
>rewatch MoS
>wonder why there were any complaints outside of "not muh comics", feels much more stylized and visceral compared to the last superhero movies I could remember
>BvS comes out
>watch in Ultrascreen
>enjoy it immensely
>can't think of any real complaints aside from WW and the metahuman stuff, everything else is pretty top-notch Doomsday wasn't improved or worsened, he was always a stupid fucking villain whose sole purpose was to stir comic sales
>critics crush it
>does mediocre in box office
>confusion
>even before release Civil War has some 90-odd on RT
>it comes out
>see it once, walk out thinking it was may a 5/6 certainly not a 9
>makes a bajillion deniros
>even marvelfag friend says it was shit
>X-Men Apocalypse comes out
>schlocky and stupid regarding its handling of Magneto, but overall much more entertaining
>that gets shit on as well
>Ultimate Edition comes out for BvS
>pretty much fixes all the pacing/gaps
>SS going through a fuckton of revisions, makes me less interested
>but David Ayer made Fury and End of Watch, two very good movies
>watch it
>it's like a darker and better-characterized version of Guardians of the Galaxy without as much cringe
>gets shit on but makes good deal of money
>Dr. Strange comes out, lavished, makes a ton of money
>very middle of the road, more enjoyable than civil war but overall not worth the thirty bucks
>once again marvelfag friend says it was shit
>have absolutely no interest in Wonder Woman because Gadot is an atrocious pick and the director is some TV nobody who's trying to imitate Snyder and will almost certainly fail
>unironically hyped for Justice League

My favorite movies of this year were Hacksaw Ridge and Miles Ahead

>Disagree with them
More like have reasonable doubt of collusion.

>Rogue One's mistakes

Who said they were mistakes? The movie isn't even released yet.

Projecting your kid-core movie tastes much?

I think you have some Steven Universe threads to get back to shitposting in.

Yes because the gritty dark realistic tone of MoS is nothing like the previous Batman series.
And the poor attempt to allude to future team up movies in BvS doesn't exist because they don't want an Avengers style movie.
And a cast of quirky ragtag misfits who come together against a common threat in Suicide Squad alongside a nostalgia fuelled soundtrack wasn't anything like GotG.
But yeah, I'm wrong.

DC First three movies feature the most popular Heroes and their most popular villains as opposed to Marvel's first three movies that featured C or D List characters.

How can DCucks be this dumb?

>this single scene is good
>therefore the entire movie is good

>make a shill thread
>waah why do you keep making threads about this??

I think it's because Snyder's wife works for WB and she is pretty much protecting his job even though he constantly makes shit movies.

>how do you want your icon of American prestige and power senpai?
>J U S T make him a car-jacker who deceives American citizens multiple times
>say no more famalamadingdong

>>it's like a darker and better-characterized version of Guardians of the Galaxy without as much cringe
>darker and better-characterized
>without as much cringe

>Or why didn't they even make a set for it and just greenscreen the background?
That would be very expensive to produce a quality set with quality props. CGI is far cheaper and for capeshit, it doesn't really matter because idiots will still spend their money.

>The real question is why did they set the fight in an airport when they knew they couldn't film on-location?
Bad writing? They could have easily had Captain cheese and his gang of nostalgia tards be intercepted mid air by Iron guy and his squad of SJWs, then have the fight based in some remote area of Siberia or something because that's where the plane was when it was intercepted and taken down. You still get to use crazy cgi for the inflight fighting, and then you can use less when the fight moves to the ground.

I've seen people here write really basic yet better replacements for those first two scenes lad.

>reasonable doubt of collusion

Was proven for the video game industry with GamerGate and I didn't see Gamerankings taking down any of their reviews.

how can marvel even complete?