Does anybody have those Polifact comparison pictures that show their anti-Trump bias? I need them for some Jewbook fun

Does anybody have those Polifact comparison pictures that show their anti-Trump bias? I need them for some Jewbook fun.

Thanks m8

Post your reply to the liberal retard.

Well that went exactly as expected.
>muh Pulitzer prize thoooo

They are owned by Tampa, a newspaper which officially endorses Hillary

>Facts tend to be liberal bias

I'm losing it guys.

asdf

Post this please. If it's a Bernie supporter it'll work.

Out of curiosity, how significant is a Pulitzer Prize? I looked it up, and apparently they won a prize for local investigative journalism about a school or something.

>it's true but it doesn't mean much so it's half true
How do people take this shit seriously?

who knows
>hillary clinton says sky is blue
>true/half true
>trump says sky is blue
>liar sky is black at night and red/purple/orange at sunrise/set

also 'facts have a liberal bias' is straight out of Bill Maher's mouth. That fat turk on TYT says it a lot too.

>Bill Maher
literally who?

Also how can we know if the facts have a liberal bias? Liberals almost never seem to use facts.

Host of real time with Bill Maher on HBO. It's an atheist anti-theist kinda guy. Very liberal. Does have the balls to shit on Islam though so he triggers the far left.

Also he hates Trump after being sued by him a couple of years back when he said he'd give a million dollars to charity if Trump proved that he was not the son of a orangutan.

POLITIJEW BTFO

Facts don't have a bias... THEY ARE FACTS.

Liberals love to trot out the liberal bias thing because they LOVE to pat themselves on the back, like everytime they "solve" a problem that didn't exist in the first place.

Far, far too soft and weak
>W-while they are r-right on some points
>w-which is understandable

Retard

I had no idea it was getting this bad...

You gotta show some sign of looking through their point of view, because American women will block you before finishing if you show any signs of being stern or as they see it "mean".

They really suck.

There's a certain way you have to approach these sensitive liberals if you want to milk them for as long as possible. Simply posting "lmao ur retarded polifact is full of liars" isn't neither as effective nor as entertaining.

I'm so confused why you would use this picture, just because some OTHER guy said something like what Trump said doesn't mean it's right.

Hell one of the "truths" is just a picture a decade later that somehow proves that nj had cheerying muslims.

If you posted this picture any educated person would immediately know you're dumb, this is either made by a retard or troll made by lefties to make us look bad

>genetic fallacy
>politifact won a pulitzer so they are always right

how about you refute the actual data instead?

No, you have to ridicule them again and again, double down and be completeyl merciless, destroying everything they try to say.

If you want be more mechanical and with less emotion, but NEVER give in

This is gonna be fun

>Drobnic
>Jacobson
>Sharockman
>Greenberg
>Sanders

wew lad

>anti-Trump bias
That's called "objectivity". I understand, being a Trump nigger, that you probably only have a third grade education and read at a preschool level though, so I can forgive you for not being acquainted with this word.

>politifact
>dismiss everything with a snarky 4 eord reply
So reliable

>you have been blocked for hatespeech

The lies that Trump did tell have not gotten Americans killed or jeopardized our national security quite like Hitlery's.

Just kill him user, he's like a sick horse. You can't cure retardation, put him down. Be a real human bean.

All your pseudo"realities" were debunked already.

Wayne Allen Root couldn't possible have met all 10000 students that passed through Columbia while he was there. If you can't count any higher than potato, then you probably fell for that total bullshit.

CNN didn't do that poll Trump cited. He lied.

Trum-dumpsters can't accept the fact that he's a bigger liar than Hillary and he steals from vets.

Nice

what a (((coincidence)))

>Higher than potato

jeez, reddit in came early.

almost all of those are true though

>trangender girls arent boys

Hey Sup Forums, what has Donald ACTUALLY lied about?

>five yard penalty for murder

the animals

It used to be a significant prize but went down to shit as they get handed out like HS diplomas in the US, as long as you show at least some god will and pretend to try you will get one sooner or later.

>thread full of proof

I can't do this anymore guys I literally can't even breath right now

>facts are biased

But those were truths, not facts...

lolwat

A empty shrilling post. Go back to Facebook hilbot.

"Reality tends to have a liberal bias".
>Call liberals cucks as meme
>Liberals are actually usually cucks

>pulitzer prize
>oh just 10s of millions
Ive wrote shitposts better than this garbage where's my award?

>indian links political FACTS
>even knows our cool lingo

its fucking over boys
THERE ARE MORE INDIAN HONORS STUDENTS THAN AMERICAN STUDENTS

>D-don't post it goy!

You should have pointed out the example you gave in the attached image, then they would be forced to address it.

We had political "fact checkers" in the USSR as well. We called them censors and they were universally regarded as scum - you were supposed to think exactly the opposite that they told you to think. Kremlin lapdogs, all of them, and everyone here knew it.

It is summer already?

>Poolitzer Prise

point out the blatant genetic fallacy already. he has not talked about the actual evidence at all.

God's work. I know there are Infinitely more too

Politifact gives Hillary a high rating because they just don't evaluate her lies. She's massively underrepresented compared to Republicans because they only fact check true things she says

>funnyjunk retards completely ignoring literally an entire thread of evidence
I can't make this up

which part hurt your feelings

>not directly replying to the OP
>undercase typing
>lolwut

Back to underaged shitter.

This is boring just dox her already

>So what if the owners of Poltifact endorse Clinton? It means nothing!
It's called having a conflict of interest.

>false
>transgender girls aren't boys
every damn time

Just pointed it out for you, newfag. Going passive-aggressive normie-style just compounds it.
Back to

>Johnny stole a cookie too!

Fucking liberals. We really need to get rid of all of them.

>dox
Hello newfag.

This

>Politi"fact"

>No sources

Now I'm definitely voting for Trump. K thx :)

Seems to be the case in the cities which recently saw BLM activists; Baltimore

(((politifact)))

>miss a letter
>some user acts like a dick
Ebic

Nope, the only ones that calls to dox random people are newfags that think Sup Forums is "le ebin raidy raid seekrit club xxdDDd".

try and stop me

It really is always the jews. ill be damned

I'm conflicted.

When they say "transgendered girls" do they mean girls that transitioned to boys, or boys that transitioned to girls?

The former is true. They're just girls that look like boys.

The latter is false. They're boys that look like girls.

>Sanders
>>>>>>>>Greenberg
>Holan
Holy fuck ((((((((((((politifact))))))))))))

>full retard
While Romney was running, he believed it was important. Romney refused and it had no effect on his election, he didn't lose because of not releasing them. So as someone with an elastic brain capable of learning new things, Donald Trump no longer believes that releasing tax returns are a very important part of election cycles.

It's like you want your president to be a primitive AI that can't learn or change positions based on new occurrences. Your inability to believe that someone could learn a new thing also suggests that you have difficulty with it.

>implying Sup Forums doesn't dox people all the time
Newfag

thats not sending me back to Sup Forums now is it

I'm the newfag?
Tell me what pic related is and where and when it's from.

It does for him dumbass

Stay on funnyjunk you fucking retard

>Donald Trump no longer believes that releasing tax returns are a very important part of election cycles.

We do.

The principled conservatives who DEMAND that Obama unseal his records obviously would be lying hypocrites if they didn't also insist on seeing the Drumpfer's tax legit.

You should of just redpilled him with this:Right now I just going to tell people straight up, don't play in their own world.

>very liberal.
Which I find very odd because in an episode of Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee where he was featured, he was crying about how everyone's so sensitive today and can't take jokes. He's in the same fucking camp as those idiots.

not really

i thought i was supposed to go back to Sup Forums

which is it

Isn't that an old Sup Forums flag, before the flag system changed to Sup Forums's flag system?

>Steals from vets

Nice citation faggot

i love how trump just sues anyone who hurts his feelings, no wonder his twitter looks like its straight out of tumblr