This is your rape victim for tonight

This is your rape victim for tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/evan-rachel-wood-rape-letter-3109931-Nov2016/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:L91kccCbinMJ:gawker.com/is-donald-trump-s-hair-a-60-000-weave-a-gawker-invest-1777581357 &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was Manson, right?

Excuse me, -I- wanted to be the rape victim, either give her a strapon or send her back !

can I rape Sophie Turner instead

thejournal.ie/evan-rachel-wood-rape-letter-3109931-Nov2016/

>raped
>by a significant other while we were together

what a load of horse shit

Eat shit.

what is the point of this thread

I'll pass

if rape is so bad why dont they go to the police? i bet she would go to the police if her bicycle was stolen. getting your bicycle stolen is worse than rape

It happens a lot more than raped in an alley by a stranger, Muhammad.

who is this ginge with a minge?

You can't be raped by your significant other, retard.

>>raped
>>by a significant other while we were together

being with someone doesn't means they can do whatever they please with you when they want to

if you, user, specifically, didn't want to have sex with your boyfriend and he grabbed you and plowed your tight little anus hard, while you tried to fight him, that wouldn't be rape, bro?

That'd be hot

Probably, yes.

just let them set the stage for sex to be banned entirely.

its for the greater good.

actually, that does sound pretty good.

sexbots when?

the year following your death

pls no

>if rape is so bad why dont they go to the police? i bet she would go to the police if her bicycle was stolen. getting your bicycle stolen is worse than rape

You have the mind of a child.

Trump is deep into tranny-think-it-passes levels of denial about his hair. It's very obvious that it's not his natural hair. Gawker (yeah I know) had an exposee that pretty much confirms the Donald gets a weave sewed on to his scalp every few months. I mean, it's no big deal in my opinion but his level of denial is fucking hilarious.

nice come back pity you addressed me and not the excellent excellent point

Get raped and then come back and tell us how easy it is to tell other people about it

>nice come back pity you addressed me and not the excellent excellent point

Well genius, maybe the victim's concern isn't the seriousness of the crime, but the likelihood of being disbelieved or blamed for what happened.

oh so thats why she says those claims years and years and years after they (didn't) happen and only say them casually and not to the police
that will totally ensure people believe her
dingbat

Being 14 is really fucking easy.

110% yes.

>oh so thats why she says those claims years and years and years after they (didn't) happen and only say them casually and not to the police
>that will totally ensure people believe her
>dingbat

Like I said you have the mind of a child.

The alleged rapes happened some time ago, time my have partially healed her wounds, she is more equipped to deal with censure being a rich celebrity, society has become more liberal and willing to listen to rape claims since then, furthermore she is probably no longer in the same social circles so there is less consequences for speaking out.

"rape"

Every 20 something year old chick claims this shit.

Hell, I bet 90% of Sup Forums was conceived in a situation that could be considered after 2010 "rape".

matt forney pls go

Does that mean that your father can't rape you?

being a girl must be real easy lmao

>Gawker
why do you post dumb shit if you know its dumb?

this is real dumb
>mays
>probablies

>less consequences
lmao
real dumb

Ah yes, dumber than you claiming she is lying for no benefit.

You truly have the mind of a child.

nah, i know the site is known for shoddy journalism but it's hard to refute this:
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:L91kccCbinMJ:gawker.com/is-donald-trump-s-hair-a-60-000-weave-a-gawker-invest-1777581357 &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

the procedure produces a toupee/weave that looks exactly like Trumps hair right now

i didn't say no benefit there are plenty of good girl points to be had for lying