There's a Molynew video out, today, it's common core. This topic's been popping up a bit in Sup Forums recently...

There's a Molynew video out, today, it's common core. This topic's been popping up a bit in Sup Forums recently, very interesting take on it with Dr. Duke Pesta.

youtube.com/watch?v=XhdvRx_lmkg

Anyone on Sup Forums who watches Molyneux is subscribed to him so they don't need your updates. Anyone who doesn't watch Molyneux won't care. Your thread is pointless.

NOT

hope you're doing well and thank you for your d'nations.

freedomainradio slash donate. we need your help we need your support

AN

AN

wrong. not subscribed to him, but i'm curious about this. common core is awful, now i have something to watch for a bit

Not true. I watch a Molyneux videos if the subject is of interest, but I'm no fanboy subscriber.

you're missing the point of "shilling"

clearly, Molyneux has bribed the mods since only him is able to shill his crap here to cancerous proportions without getting banned like Evalion and other jewtube cunts.

MODS ARE FAGS

I started the thread for anyone unaware of the new video or those who are just interested in the topic

>not liking meme threads
reddit leave

>implying molyneux would pay someone to advertise on Sup Forums

the man is borderline mental but he has principles, doesn't seem like he would pay people to advertise his videos, to me at least.

HE WAS MY PROFESSOR AT OSHKOSH AHAHAHAHA. HE MADE US READ CRIME AND PUNISHMENT AND BROTHERS OF KARAMAOV.
he was actually pretty good.

>the man is borderline mental but he has principles,
you're talking about a guy who makes a living out of yt views.
its not a hobbie, its literally his job.

he does have an interest promoting his channel and website.

more views = more money.

>not liking meme threads
those stop being meme threads at the moment you start posting somone's channel continuously so he can make shekels.

thats non meming thats advertising.

tl;dw

Why has pol become a Molyneux critic site?

That's part of the meme.

i know he earns his living off his channel, I'm saying he has conviction and would likely not stoop to paying people to advertise on a Mongolian pottery forum

But what do i know, maybe he does.

because it's becoming increasingly popular and Sup Forums is the pitchfork hipster of fringe politics

>was gonna post this
>somebody has already posted it

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fucking right on man.

Opinions on 8ch pol?

What do you /faggots/ think of redpilled Bill Whittle? is he based?

I only watch one of his videos every couple of months and most of the time I saw them linked here
you don't know what you're talking about

Damn i thought you'd forgot

why wouldn't he ?, Sup Forums is clearly his target audience.

I've only watched a handful of Moly vids but they have all been well thought outcand presented. Theycare not dumb.

never actually been on there, is there that much of a difference?

Hey guys! It's Bill Whittle!
:O

Magnificent gimmick

He`s not as whittled as billed Base Redpill

When your interview partner doesn't show up and you have to play his role, too.

never been there long enough, too. I hope it might not yet be as infested as Sup Forums. Might check it out, thought somebody had experience.
there's a leftypol so it might be more segregated.

HAHA BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH BALD

Reminder that lack of hair opens up your chakra channels and your magic circuits become stronger and you become what people often refer to as "enlightened".

Yeah, I'm checking it out now, it seems less extreme and fringe-y than here

C'mon Stefan.
Stop shilling your vids; it's not an argument and you have low sexual market value.

good. but I hold my verdict until I've been here a while. Might check it out more tomorrow.

ARGUMENTO

Molyneux makes on average a week on each of his videos 500 a video.

Kill yourselves.

>sex should never be taught in schools
Gunna have to disagree. I don't think they should be teaching sexuality. But they should be teaching the biology of the sexes and genetics. That shit is actually important for everyone to understand since some parents are squeamish and awkward enough to never broach the topic.

Not everyone is a faggot that subscribes to and watches youtube everday

BASED?

DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THE TIME I REFUSED A GOVERNMENT GRANT YET?