Reacher is a giant, standing at 6' 5" tall (1.96m) with a 50-inch chest...

>Reacher is a giant, standing at 6' 5" tall (1.96m) with a 50-inch chest, and weighing between 210 and 250 pounds (100–115 kg). He has ice-blue eyes and dirty blond hair. He has very little body fat, and his muscular physique is completely natural (he reveals in Persuader, he has never been an exercise enthusiast.) He is exceptionally strong but is not a good runner.[3] Reacher is strong enough to break a man's neck with one hand (Bad Luck and Trouble) and kill a villain with a single punch to the head (61 Hours) or chest (Worth Dying For). In a fight against a 7 foot, 400 lb steroid-using thug (Persuader), Reacher was able to lift his opponent into the air and drop him on his head.

Hahaha sure sounds like Cruise to me.

That all sounds like shit.

People actually bought and read that?
That must be the other side of the shitty young adult genre.

It's for closeted homos that like action
and it's awesome

The movie was watchable and entertaining because of Tom Cruise.
But reading shit like that sounds extremely painful.

Good luck finding someone who physically resembles that and is a decent enough actor to carry the movie.

>extremely painful.
he's a big guy

For you

>MY MAIN CHARACTER IS SUPER TALL, NO MANLETS ALLOWED, AMD SUPER FUCKING STRONG EVEN THOUGH HE HATES EXERCISE
>HE CAN BREAK NECKS AND PUNCH BAD GUYS TO DEATH WITH ONE HAND
>ORIGINAL CHARACTER: DONUT STEEL

Jesus Christ, is whoever writing these books totally serious or is this a commentary on Mary Sues?

Literally Arnold.

heh... nothing personnel kid

If it was the 80's Dolph Lundgren would've been perfect. If it was the 90's Stone Cold could've done it.

I can just imagine the kind of faggot nu-male that would read this trash.

>Because it matters that the character from the movie matches the character from the movie in every minute physical detail.

Movie Reacher can be Tom Cruise and kill people through slightly different means if he isn't a magnificently strong meatball. The movie will still be fun.

>faggot nu-male
I used to work at a Borders and the only guys who ever bought these books were middle aged Dad types

>115kg
>low bodyfat
doesn't exercise
yeah, ok

Is Jack Reacher basically Guts for grownup normal people then?

literally shitty actors that only got work because of their size. Tom cruise makes a GOAT reacher despite being short.

You forgot the part describing his personality OP.

>Reacher's demeanor is stoic, and he does not talk much. He has a propensity for saying "that's for damn sure". Reacher frequently does not answer when people make statements or ask questions, nodding or shrugging, preferring the other party to fill the silence. A recurring line in the novels is "Reacher said nothing".

>50-inch chest
His chest is four feet?
What is he, a fucking fridge?

Nah it's easy to blast through, it's just airport fiction

pretty sure that's circumfrence

How much acting ability does it take to play Jack Reacher?

>this guy

to play him? none really. To carry a movie and make it good, about as much acting ability that tom has.

>forgetting hands the size of dinner plates

baka desu senpai

That was Colbie Smulder not Margot Robbie

>"that's for damn sure."
Does Cruise really go around saying that in these movies? I would torrent the first one immediately if this is the case.

>Reacher is a giant autistic killing machine
Wew

Well, having read the latest Reacher novel i say Lee Child sucks donkey dick.
It's like having your works picked up by Hollywood makes your talent disappear.

Terry Crews would have been the perfect Reacher, proof me wrong!