How does he feel about being on the wrong side of history?

How does he feel about being on the wrong side of history?

Other urls found in this thread:

miamistudent.net/?p=17018343
miamistudent.net/?p=17018347
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wrong side of history
Time will prove you wrong

I MEAN

COME ON

checked
wrong side of history is just bullshit used to shame people about their ideologies

Still pretty smug I imagine. He has no other disposition.

>I mean, it's 2016

oh shit I just realized Sup Forums trolled this newspaper

kek

>gassem

He probably feels fine when his check clears.

>He was a big guy, for me.
Kek

"He was a big guy, for me."

But he's not. Our victory is inevitable

Pretty much this

>WAS FORREST GUMP RAPED?

was this really printed or a shoop?

I'm on the right side of the future, so fuck yeah.

>white supremacists like Stefan Molyneux

>Islam is an inherently feminist ideology

What movie is this again

>my wife's son
kek

I can't wait until a european country snaps and goes full 1933 again

It'd probably be Denmark

Fail-Safe

>implying it isn't going to be Germany again, except this time the Muslims start a Jihad against whitey
Germany, France and Sweden allied together.
Liberals will riot against everyone fighting against Germany because it's islamophobic.

Libs won't put up much of a fight anyway, they'd cry on twitter or surrender

I thought that was implied with
>Liberals riot

>ignoring the present to seem self righteous in the future
Libs love cuqed out of their own timeline

what about them teps though

>My wife's son walked into the room and asked me why I was crying

You have to admit that election was fucking hilarious.

This can't be real.

Well, it's not. An user on Sup Forums wrote it and sent it to his college newspaper. It didn't really happen. Gassem is a phony name.

>My wife's son

It's real in the sense that it was printed, but it's a fake story made to troll a college newspaper and capitalize on the fact that they'll publish anything that looks aligned with the (((narrative))).

The world is dead in 50 years. Well, not the world, but humans and most life. Deny climate change all you want, but we have been past the point of no return for years now. I think in 20 years, any right-winger who says "we didn't know, we were told it was fake and I believed that" should just be put down.

>he was a big guy for me
>turk roach
>burst into tears
>wife's son

I hope the world ends, if burning it all keeps faggots like you from having a future I am all for it.

Was it actually in the newspaper and circulated?

Yes

When the thread was posted user also provided the "WAS FOREST GUMP RAPED?" story since everyone was curious

So was he?

>I'm a woman
>My wife's son

I thought homosexuality was harem.

>it's real

wtf I love drumpf now

Some of those comments are priceless.

this is great

now, all of you leave Sup Forums - Television & Film

why do brown people love that smiley face so much?

>those comments calling for Sam Hyde to be arrested
Jesus I'm in tears right now

funny how poltards have to make up le sjws themselves since they barely exist aside from a few amerishit art schools and tumblr blogs. pathetic.

Just like a hillary landslide amirite

>being this retarded
How's unemployment going CTR?

>"my wifes son, where have I heard that before"
>I think bernie said it

Fucking hell the comment section is better than the article. Imagine what the whole thing must look like to someone not in on the joke.

it was actually printed, I was in the original Sup Forums thread

Why do you people still exist?

>was forrest gump raped

whoa
made me think.

>Trump won

But... I am on the right side of history.

To this I can only say: Well memed

Oliver is not even in the right year of history.

>faggots like you
You mean people who actually pay attention and don't shill for the oil industry?

>CAIR fucking replied to it
Absolutely fantastic. Trolled the school and the Muslim Brotherhood

>I want to live in poverty

>>Islam is an inherently feminist ideology
>>it's 2016
>>"You have to go back"
>>"Turk roaches are ruining this place"
>>My wife's son
>>white supremacists like Steven Crowder and Stefan Molyneux

I love you Sup Forums

>the only real person who doesn't have a fake account and is responding seriously to the article someone named Rosenberg

Trump is already making a fool of himself and he hasn't even taken office yet. Just follow his twitter.

It's full of gloating and defensiveness. One of his latest things was accusing the election of being vastly rigged because some random dude tweeted it saying he had evidence that illegal aliens voted. And then, when journalists said "hey, there's no evidence for this," he retweeted stuff saying "Wow CNN won't do their job and find evidence to disprove my statement."

There's this theory that he says stupid things like this, and I don't just mean the unsubstantiated conspiracy theory mentioned by ONE dude on twitter with no evidence or support, but the response which you learn is fallacious in the first 5 minutes of a philosophy class (you can't prove a negative), because he's a troll. And he has a bunch of supporters who approve of him being a troll. Now, we can't tell yet if he's a troll or just a complete idiot, but you really have to question why he would bother trolling people now that he's won. It's not the sort of behavior that gets senators, these conservative old dudes, on his side. It's not the sort of behavior that convinces other world leaders that he's stable and intelligent. Regardless, I don't know how anybody could defend their president making statements like that. Your president shouldn't be a troll, he should be honest and respectful to his people.

>He's too stupid to realize that Trump has been trolling on twitter for a decade

You are really dumb.

4 years

Where did he film this at?

looks like wembley

Turkey already declared war on Syria. If Hillary was President she would definitely get us involved. As it goes Trump may or may not join the the fray. If he keeps his campaign promises and moves the US more isolationist policy we won't. And personally I like those odds better.

>liberals are STILL falling for his twitter bait
Jesus this is getting sad, I'll bet you're going to burn an American flag to try and get back at him without realizing it will make your side look even worse than it already does.

>he was a big guy
>you have to go back
>turk roaches
>my wife's son

She seemed to handle the bantz pretty well

>It's over 2016, I have the moral high ground

>fatima gassem
>gassem
>gas them

Go run into a busy road yelling "NOT MY PRESIDENT!!"

8*

I'm willing to bet money that the user originally wrote "Burst into Treats" and they corrected it.

You actually have convinced yourself that he's twitterbaiting instead of just being an idiot, I can't believe it. It's amazing how far you supporters will go to avoid cognitive dissonance.

Here's the point (because you were too stupid to get it the first time):
Your president should not be trolling. Your president should have respect for the system. Your president should take his position seriously. Your president shouldn't see the country as a toy to play with. Your president should respect people on both sides of the political aisle.

You don't have any obligation to respect us lefties, you can think we're all numale trash who don't deserve your time or attention. But our president DOES have that obligation. That's the job.

this is a Sup Forumsitician false fagging

holy shit you guys really are delusional

>Was Forrest Gump raped?

indeed he was

Yes, Jenny raped him.
He even caught AIDS from her.

Everyday we stray further and further from God's light.

miamistudent.net/?p=17018347

With one flag burning comment he got liberals to react and agree to unrestricted free speech amongst all the hate speech talk, denounce him as a dictator and then show that it was Hillary's idea all along.

That is pure brilliance.

I don't like that he went completely overboard at the end, to the extent that he forgot that he was writing from the perspective of a woman. Still. 8/10, pretty damn good.

>just the other day I saw Drumpf supporters throwing cock roaches at this young Muslim man who appeared to be of Turkish origin, they kept saying "BE WITH YOUR KIND, BE WITH YOUR KIND" while giving Crowder (he's a new neo nazi leader) salutes.

Do you think anybody changed their opinion on anything because he tweeted? Any thinking person already has their opinions about these subjects. Flag burning should be protected speech, and it always should be. Hillary does not have a perfect record of upholding liberties, and even those of us who supported her realized this.

And then, why would he try and attack hillary anyway? He already won.

If you think about it for just a second then your narrative falls apart. Trump just tweets things at random as soon as he sees something that upsets him. There's no strategy. He's not trolling. He just hears things that upsets him and tweets them. Sometimes these things are completely unsubstantiated conspiracies about voter fraud like what he tweeted about last week.

attacks on flag burning are not new and have always come from the right, jesus it's like you were born yesterday, liberals have always protected it under freedom of speech he didn't accomplish anything, dumbass.

#StillOurPresident