*UPDATE - Pronouns Matter (tmblr vs Sup Forums)

The comments in that deranged and disgusting video were epic thanks to all the people @ /pol & /b

But... the tmblr army of faggots won the 2nd round. COMMENTS WERE REMOVED. I only have a few screenshots of the epic comments and I suggest we all go back to JEWTube and report that video for "violent or repulsive content"

We already know this community have been infiltrated by zionist jew minions too.

I'm the OP because I was in depressive shock with that jewtube "AD vid" that I curiously watched and thought it was Sup Forums material.

PS i will post those images in the next couple of minutes. Thanks for fighting the good war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=koZFca8AkT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the fuck are you talking about

my comments were deleted, and I merely explained how this video was mental illness.

mass reporting and disliking

He's just been sucking dicks again

jewtube strikes again......

REPORT DEGENERATES
E
P
O
R
T

>infringe my rights
Holy shit

We have to organize against these degenerates.

Someone in the old thread talked about making a video. Would be pretty useful.

>A WEBSITE THAT I VOLUNTARILY VISITED INFRINGES MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS

What the actual fuck? Is this legit?

If someone creeps on you and posts a video without your consent, then it infringes your rights... its not the website itself, and you're just derailing this thread.

Kek, made me remember this vintage.

* video link is in the archived /pol link posted above (1st comment duh)

they made one in the 70's.

youtube.com/watch?v=koZFca8AkT0

I literally can't understand what you're talking about in the op. It's a string of nonsense

Learn American

looks like I'm more American than you. You're either a shill (which is sad cause you sold out your own country, makes you a huge cuck). Or, you're a jew.

kill yourself

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with whatever your point is.. I'm saying I can't understand what you're trying to say in the OP

Google's and their JewTube had gone wild and out of control with all that zionist agenda censorship

I'm not OP. Context is in old thread.

Great video!

>wearing a label so we know who you are

Oh irony

they are making it look as if the degenerates are martyrs so that people will pitty them