What the fuck is this autistic shit?

What the fuck is this autistic shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

batman-news.com/2016/03/26/jesse-eisenberg-jimmy-olsen-batman-v-superman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He a qt, user.

Better than Zemo

He is a parody of the modern Liberal stereotype.

It's an example of how autistic Snyder is.

>Cast Eisenburg as Olsen
>Going with the shock of casting a big name actor and killing him off 30 seconds into the movie
>Jesse says no
>Snyder is so completely fucking blown away by the fact he said no, he casts him as Luthor instead.

>What's wrong with an autistic person
>autistic
Why don't you ask yourself OP

It's like they simultaneously wanted to borrow from Heath Ledger's Joker and the Marvel quipsterverse at the same time.

The "real" Lex Luthor character make-up isn't that compelling anyway, and the movie is lacking in levity, so I can't completely blame them. They just didn't pull it off at all.

HMM, BOYS

Not a good Lex but an amazing Autist.
Seriously, this fucker pulled off an amazing autist.
Every scene of him going pure autismo, Eisenberg nailed it.
He was actually entertaining to watch as an autismo sperglord.

Paradox in thesis of power and knowledge

Hack Snyder greatest character brought to life

he looks like a fag, no wonder his movies are bad

>uhm, aha, hoho, uh, aah, ooh

The character is an allegory. A mentally ill sociopath trust fund manchild who thinks the world and everyone else's lives is a video game and weaseled his way into a position pretending to want to help but where he'll end up fucking everyone over, even the side that supported him. Just missing a comb over, tan in a bottle and prostitute mail order bride.

i cant be the only one turned on by his performance right? i would have loved to see him make superman his bitch boy.

Thats what happens when a one hole "actor" tries acting a different role.

Goddamn Henry Cavill is so handsome, no homo.

Its ok to be homo for henry, everyone is.

>et is le trump allegory!

trump wasn't even on snyder's radar when the movie was being made. That's almost as dumb as the guy who insists superman represents fucking islam.

How can one man be so incredibly good looking? Every time I look at him I feel like dog shit :(

I'M NOT WORTHY

lol is there any truth to this?

That is literally the reason Jesse got the part of Luthor.

link to story? i don't follow this shit but that sounds fucking hilarious

Booooyyyyssss!
Granny's peach tea
I would not start a fight with this Person
The red caped are coming
Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding
Jolly Rancher homo-erotica

I got 30 minutes into the movie before his character compelled me to stop watching it.

Not exactly Jesse saying no, but I found this.

batman-news.com/2016/03/26/jesse-eisenberg-jimmy-olsen-batman-v-superman/

>“I thought, if it were Jesse Eisenberg and he got out and he goes, ‘I’m Jimmy Olsen,’ you’d be like, oh my God, we’re gonna have Jimmy Olsen in the whole movie, right?’” Snyder says. “And then if he got shot, you’d just be like, ‘What!? You can’t do that.’”

>Snyder and his wife, producer Deborah Synder, met with Eisenberg to pitch the idea of a sudden-death cameo. “I said, ‘I want to do this misdirect and you’d be great. You’d be a great Jimmy Olsen,’” the director says. “And he’s like, ‘Yeah, that’s cool,’ and he was being very Jesse in the meeting. Introverted but constantly going, ‘Okay, I see, uh-huh. So it’s sort of a pop-culture redirect, you’re gonna do, because of the certain status of an actor…”

>As Eisenberg thought out loud in rapid-fire bursts, Snyder watched the nervy, jangled young actor and started thinking of withdrawing the Jimmy Olsen offer. And after the 32-year-old actor left the meeting, Snyder turned to his wife: “I was like, ‘Wow, that guy is crazy… Debbie, what about Jesse as Lex?”

We can fantasize tho right bro?

gay

would fuck

hahahahahahahaha wow. what a fucking idiot.

>people attempt to claim this man intentionally references anything in his movies

just fucking kill me

>‘Wow, that guy is crazy… Debbie, what about Jesse as Lex?”

MMMMMMM BOYS

kek he can't wink

Someone please screencap this and post it on every DC shill thread you see