Is this the best Arcade Fire album?

Title track and Sprawl II are godly.

3rd best behind Funeral and my pic.

Neon Bible is for the clear best Arcade Fire record. The whole theme around it and how they wrote this record is just so interesting. It's like a darker yet better Funeral.

What are your thoughts on EN and Reflektor?
I think Reflektor is a bit hard to get into but EN is pretty good other than Electric blue.

What album is that?

The Suburbs!

Alrighty, I'll give it a go then.

Already some good shit right here.

Nope but is the best album from 2010
>inb4 mbdtf

Every album was worse than the last
Funeral > Neon Bible > The Suburbs > Reflektor > Everything Now

IMO these are their two worst records but they're not horrible in any sense. Reflektor as you said is kind of hard to get into but once it really clicked with me, the enjoyment levels were almost up there with the first three records. In Everything Now's case, the first couple of listens I was pretty disappointed with it. I have come back to the record recently and did enjoy it to some extent but just not as much as I would usually say I did for an Arcade Fire album. Songs like Everything Now, Signs of Life, and Put Your Money On me are just way to good for me to excuse the record.

Signs of life is great!

this unironically

Shame those are literally the only good tracks

Month of May is pretty great from The Suburbs

This is a hard question because each album has had more bad songs than the last, Funeral having no bad songs all the way through to Everything Now which is almost completely bad songs. However, each album creates its own unique sounds, and Suburbs at its best definitely creates the most unique and (tips fedora) euphoric sounds. Suburban War rattles my whole body, and the opening almost always brings tears to my eyes.

Honestly though, I think my favorite right now might be Neon Bible

>Title track and Sprawl II are godly.

Yeah and that's all it has going for it.

I listened to some of the album, and I don't get what y'all are high on. Whatever it is, I don't want to use it, because it looks like it makes you think all music is bad.

>they don't prefer reflektor to all the generic indie trash in the rest of the band's discography
i knew Sup Forums had gotten bad but wow

Just saw that movie recently. Baader-meinhof phenomenon sure is real, huh

>funeral is generic
>reflektor isn't
wew lad, how underage are you

Just a matter of inventive songwriting, user

still wrong