Becoming the hottest shit in hollywood

>becoming the hottest shit in hollywood
>he's married to THIS

How much do you think he regrets it?

none, he had to put up with a lot of shit when she was popular in hollywood and he wasn't, he even said dudes would approach her when he was with her.

he got with her back in 07, he's had 9 years with her already

That tie looks like shit so I'd say he just enjoys making blatantly bad decisions.

I had the biggest crush on her during the Scary Movie era. I bet their personalities are perfect for each other. Dude is lucky in my opinion, and I'm sure he doesn't regret it.

she is funny and cute desu

Didn't she adopt a dog and abandon it in the streets? Fuck her

she probably sucks a mean dick

Isn't it widely confirmed he's fucking Jennifer Lawrence on the side?

She's pretty good for someone who just turned 40.

Who isn't?

This. He was fat and didn't have a real career back then and she stayed with him. Sounds like a keeper to me.

>that forehead
JUST

I think they have developmentally disabled child/children

really? I heard their son was a genius, but that could have been a nice way of saying something else

he's a total cuck and she's an alpha female. they're perfect for each other.

He's a good Christian man.

I want him to fuck my boipucci raw so badly, fuck. Anyone else?

She's cute as fuck, looks like a dorky hot teen and can be mildly funny

U sumb

hes gay dumbass

he just has the "christian right of center father" image to hold up

Better question, what the fuck do you call his haircut

Widows Hawk

He could have any 9/10 slut he wanted. Having a waifu is much harder.

Tolerable women all boils down to personality.

Assuming he's happily married they probably banter well, like similar things and are BFFs before being fuck buddies. If they're both happy then good for them. Moreover it's none of my fucking business.

Yes. Lousy cunt.

Why does it look so good on him?

What?

www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/anna-faris-facing-5000-fine-after-her-adopted-dog-found-homeless-malnourished_us_58333018e4b030997bc08e91?ir=Entertainment&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000024

He was really fat and she still loved him. go fuck yourself

That makes her one of the most heartless celebs alone, what the fuck

sounds like a complete fucking CUNT to me

>mfw newfags out themselves
No one cares about dogs here. If they find her adopted cat abused, let us know.

you guys are idiots, she gave the dog to a friend or someone she knew and that person abandoned it, but because no papers were exchanged she got in trouble

i feel you famski

None,honestly they seem like a happy couple.

>“Five years ago I adopted an adorable Chihuahua named Pete, from the Kinder4Rescue Animal Rescue. Unfortunately when our son was born, we discovered that he was allergic to Pete, so I found what I thought was a loving and responsible family to care for him,” Anna said in a statement to People. “My agreement with the animal rescue required me to contact them first before allowing another family to take Pete in. I failed to do this, and for that I am deeply sorry. I now understand the dangers of giving animals away for free.”

What's the link to that celebrity gossip website again? I like reading it occasionally

So that means they last maybe 2 or 3 years longer than a normal Hollywood couple?

Jezebel it's one of the last remaining sites of the fallen Gawker empire.

Isn't Gawker the only one of those sites to actually be gone, and they just moved most of the stories that would've been on gawker to the other ones?

But theres no proof she actually gave it away since there are no fucking papers
Its possible she abandoned it herself and even if she didn't she still clearly made a fucking shit choice

Nah it's a different one with a shitty old fashioned layout that Sup Forums posts all the time. It seems kind of obscure and the rumours are juicy af and probably made-up

Its a wool knit tie. Just enjoy your mallcore shit

pratt is a religious conservative, not a douchey self-entitled libshit

She can't orgasm unless she's strangling a dog to death.

Why did he let his wife forget about her fucking dog. Is he as degenerate as she is?

APOLOGIZE