It was announced that Lionsgate are developing a live action Naruto with Avi Arad producing through his production...

It was announced that Lionsgate are developing a live action Naruto with Avi Arad producing through his production company Arad Productions and Michael Gracey directing, while Erik Feig, Geoff Shaveitz and Kelly O'Malley will oversee production. The studio are also in negotiations with Masashi Kishimoto for the films rights

live action Naruto

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.
Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fuMC2V2o1Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=F6mSdpMJCdc
youtube.com/watch?v=FsZnK_8JfJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder how pissed progessives will be when the entire cast is white

literally why. also 99% of everything avi is involved with it shit of the jewest kind.

Money why else.

checked

naruto could literally be the next harry potter series but i assume it will get fucked up like always

I'm almost 100% sure that Naruto is so popular because all the Western 12 year olds who started reading it in the early 2000s were also the first to use the internet. And when anime forums first popped up, the Naruto fan gays realized that they could circle-jerk with more than their neighbourhood friends, and it just went wild from there.

Tho really, it was neat when I was a kid too. Too bad it took 15 years to finish, which meant that anyone who started reading as a kid from the start was a full-fledged adult by the end, and they were reading it not because they cared anymore but because "Goddammit I've been reading this damn chinese comic for a decade I'd might as well finish it."

they'd have to set it in your usual dystopian future where they're at some super secret school of trained kid assassins (sort of like hunger games) and keep only the bare bones of the plot. or european medieval times like they're garrett-like thieves/assassins.

It could be good, I mean if fan stuff on youtube looks pretty decent already

The ending of Shippuuden and the fillers really took a big dump on the legacy but the early stories are still awesome

also op, fuck you, nobody's reading that wall of whine

youtube.com/watch?v=fuMC2V2o1Z8

youtube.com/watch?v=F6mSdpMJCdc

>live action Naruto

As if the "play" wasn't enough

SASOOKAY

I'm really pissed off that significant parts of my memory are dedicated to all those words. Does completely understanding everything in that picture indicate that its time to finally commit soduku?

It's always fun to see these companies bank on the popularity of a particular franchise to make them money while cutting corners on everything but IP licenses.

been five years since ive seen that copy pasta.

>american live action naruto

But there's so many better anime that would work as live action. This shit is going to end up like The Last Airbender.

I understood less than half and I already want to die

i feel ya bro.......

Believe it

let me guess

dattebayo...

fucking weebs

Thank god Oshii already made good live-action Patlabor and Kerberos films

FUCK nowi can't get it out of my head.

>KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!
*SOUND FX*

youtube.com/watch?v=FsZnK_8JfJ8

how dare a blond blue eyed character be played by a white guy right?

>Asians in cosplay-tier wigs

I want out of this world

>sank yuu!

Here here. Should have ended with pain arc

You will tell your grandchildren that you were alive for the dawn of glorious AnimeKino.

Live action JOJO when?

oh god, was dragon ball not enough for these people?

I'm convinced that there aren't enough good actors who are also fucking jacked. And I mean like Dwayne Johnson jacked, not like 300 Leonidas

>good live-action Patlabor
please kill yourself. you are LITERALLY the cancer

You haven't heard? Takeshi Miike is directing a live action Part 4. I'm not kidding.

>Dwayne Johnson jacked

steroid twink`d tier

fucking faggot

the rock isnt (((jacked))) hes a gay on steroids.....

>google it
>its true