CONFEDERATIONS CUP

So there you have it, our semi finalists. Our top 4.

>Germany vs Mexico
>Portugal vs Chile

what two teams will proceed to the finals? what two teams do you WANT to face off in the finals? pretty tasty looking finalists, if I do say so myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ud2o-ZxL6i0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who's the top scorer of the Cup?

WILL
>Germany/Chile
WANT
>Germany/TSUs

Ronaldo, Stindl and Werner with 2 goals each

>Chile - Mexico Final

Chile vs Portugal will define the winner of the tournament, it's going to be a good game

I want a Chile vs Mexico final

either another demolition of Mexico, or a redemption story for Mexico. can't go wrong with either one.

Germany has literally zero stars for this tournament so they are easily the most boring to think about, and Portugal.. please let's not inflate their egos more. it has to be Chile vs Mexico.

I don't get why chile didn't do their best to win, I mean wouldn't facing Mexico be better than facing Portugal, plus they'd get an extra day of rest.

Portugal - Germany

>Germany has literally zero stars for this tournament
Werner, Draxler, ter Stegen

>it's a Europe and Latin America face off episode again

YAWN

can it ever be a fucking Asian, African or hell, even a meme appearance by NZ would be swell.

Der Star ist die Mannschaft!

>Germany has literally zero stars for this tournament

the same for Mexico

It's going to be Portugal vs Germany. Portugal knows how to beat teams like Chile and they've got the best player in the world.

yes Mexico's team is probably the weakest, but I'm sure it's the best they could come up with. at least they brought their A game.

Germany has no Muller, no Reus, no Neuer, no Hummels, no Kroos, no Ozil, no Gotze, no Khedira, no Boateng, no Gomez etc. pisses me off desu

With those matches. Germany for sure.
Chile if they can block TSUUUman, Portugal if the referee calls for every chilean thugball.

Messi is Portuguese? I didn't know that...

>Fernando starts Gomes and the Chilean manlets completely destroy him

already seeing it all in my head

Most of these guys suck anyway.

>Portugal
>Fernando Santos
>Good game
Yeah, that's not what's going to happen at all

I want based Timo to cement himself as the best striker in the world and score a hat trick against Poortugal

>Portugal - Chile
unleash those chimps

I just want Portugal-Mexico like in the Simpsons

Pepe won't play, so forget the chimping. Perhaps Quaresma might be baited.

I don't know if Chile can beat Portugal. I'm just not seeing it. Vargas has been shit and he should be our main striker.
I'm just not seeing Chile winning this one. But then again, I said the same about Chile-Mexico last year.
Germany is gonna be in the Final in my opinion.

I was thinking about my neighbors

not gonna happen m8, all these continents are shit. Football in general is a century long stand-off between Europe and Latin America

if Chile wins, Chile wins the tournament. If Tsuman wins, Germany wins the tournament.

>at least they brought their A game
this is our c-team

never heard of werner. draxler is good. ter stegen isnt even the best gk at barca

>tf
>never heard of werner

opinion discarded

this

Valdivia when? Hasnt the '''argentine wearing #10 playing international tournaments''' meme been exposed yet? Do you rate your coach?

literally had to google him. this nigga plays for an energy drink. Wood and Pulisic much better.

Germany has a fun and young team. Very talented aswell. I'm rooting for them if Chile beat us

Messi doesnt play for Moortugal. Retard.

Valdivia is too old. He can barely play for 20 minutes.
Pizzi it's a good coach. He's not a fantastic one, but he knows how to manage what we have without losing the playstyle the team is used to.

>mudslim rating ronaldo
pottery!

hope we lose l0ll

>Portugal knows how to beat teams like Chile
But there are no teams like Chile in Europe, which makes this semifinal even more interesting imo

Since the tournament is playes in Russia the final is obviously going to be Germany-Portugal

pls no.

>formerly Prussia vs Spicland
>the most Prussian Spics vs the most spic ""Euros"""
I'll root for the Europeans in both matches, so Chile and >us.

USE CRESTFIELD WAX PAPER

>c-team
With all those injures it's more like the D-Team. But who cares Osorio's RNG will probably play the Ñ-Team.

repeat this with tsunaldo

youtube.com/watch?v=Ud2o-ZxL6i0

>Antonio Rüdiger
>Shkodran Mustafi
>Kerem Demirbay
>Emre Can
>Amin Younes
>Leroy Sané
>Benjamin Henrichs
look at all these """"europeans"""" lmao
shall we take a look at the under 21s too? in 10 years, Mexico and Chile will probably be more european than your cuck nation

Germanistan absolutely BTFO

Mustafi is Albanian

Damn.
The Fuhrer would be ashamed of jerrys.

I think it's a cool format and there's nothing else going on, why do divegrassanados not take it serious?

>video assistant referees

What a moronic idea. Why do they want to destroy this sport?

We are going to get raped. Chile team is very tired and today we just managed to survive with a lucky goal. Vargas is playing like shit and Vidal/Sanchez get tired with 60min in.

No way Portugal wins.

They've had it too good lately.

>Era

Maybe because started as a meme tournament from the king of Saudi Arabia.
But i've seen countries are gradually taking it more seriously.

Seeing as Mexico qualified for the final four with two UEFA teams and one CONMEBOL team, can we all agree that CONCACAF is the 3rd best confederation?

It was always set in stone

Try second.

UEFAboos will get BTFO in this tournament.

No they wont.

but it's going to be an all UEFA final you wall building bastard

literally only two non euros and both are bleached or where do you think names like Rüdiger come for blacks? your NT on the other hand is 65% africans and literal gypsies.

>UEFA won the last 3 world cups

i'm sure they are very worried about the confederations cup

And then it will be UEFA and Conmebol teams in the semis of the world cup, like always, with Mexico going out in quarters, like always.

remember that one time Corinthians beat Chelsea in the Club World Cup?

Uefa BTFO

>mexico
>getting past the round of 16

Mexico hasn't qualified for the last eight since 1986.
They've got to the last 16 for the last 6 times in a row.

>SEETHING harder than the women mudslimes raped in your countries
Except for you Portugal. Your people are fucking hideous.

mexico has been playing with their C team since 1930

>Mexico
>making it to round of 8

>The Mexican team are going all the way to Texas to play Ghana in a friendly and then coming all the way back to Russia a day later to play Germany

WEW

it's the A team playing Ghana

On the other hand only 3 countries have qualified to the world cup and advanced the group stages for the last 6 WC consecutively: Germany, Brazil and Mexico

I thought this was gonna be a Chile joke

They werent expecting to make it past the firsts matches.

Kek what is this silly reasoning? Rudiger won't stop being a nigger at your convenience.
Those names I mentioned are all non-euros, don't try to work around it.

Werner is that team's most important player and that team finished ahead of the teams Woods and Pulisic play for.

The Confederations Cup team is the Bbb- team

Benjamin Henrichs is actually a European name, wtf are you talking about?
Also while Rüdiger is a nigger, his first name is Italian and his last name German, so pretty European.

Ok, I should have said "the players I mentioned are non-euros".

>Benjamin Henrichs wurde als Sohn eines Deutschen und einer Ghanaerin im nordrhein-westfälischen Bocholt geboren.
sorry m8, his father is German, therefore basically fully German
I accept that guys like Khedira or Boateng are non-white since they have non-white fathers but if the dad is a German then the kid is German as well
officially Rüdiger's father is German as well but he doesn't look like it at all so I won't use him as an example as well

Pogba is not Portuguese, silly

It's the last one. Fifa are retiring this meme tournament.

>when you try to trashtalk Mexico and realise you're still overestimating them

>1990
>banned

wait what?

From wikipedia:
>Both Mexico and Chile were disqualified during the qualification process; the former for fielding an overage player in a prior youth tournament,[14] the latter after goalkeeper Roberto Rojas faked injury from a firework thrown from the stands, which caused the match to be abandoned. Chile were also banned from the 1994 qualifiers for this offence.

If you don't want Mexico Germany finale your retarded

>BTFO in Round of 16th always
>TFW we are that consistent

kek imagine being solely responsible for getting your nation banned for 2 WCs

both quite harsh tho

>A literal tronco better than Wener
kek

>it's a let's underestimate Portugal again episode

>Portugal knows how to beat teams like Chile

Since when? There's literally 0 nts like Chile right now

>0 nts like us
It's that good or bad?

He is only 33 and could play confortably full 90 if someone press for him.

>le thinks he can win titles without El Mago xD

Is good for everyone else. It's a pain to play against you.

>Portugal.. please let's not inflate their egos more
Oh, it'll make their fall in next year's World Cup even better.

>tfw Mexico is the Arsenal of FIFAball

I doubt it. Here in Portugal we're not clueless americans watching "soccer" once every 4 years so we're well aware of our meme status.
Reaching the quarter finals is our main goal.

Is this the moment when ronaldo realize he is gay?

Chile defense is like butter. Afaik their tactic is meme pressing and kicking it up to the front line with Vidal appearing in the middle like it's a surprise.

I say it's in the bag