TB:Snell to rejoin Rays' rotation on Wednesday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r8P3pyx5OIA
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/37972713/
youtube.com/watch?v=y77gKZ2EEb0
youtube.com/watch?v=B0GBa4Ljp_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mets

I hate everyone in this fucking thread. Fuck you faggots for making fun of Kershaw all the time. Fuck you for saying he's regressing. Fuck you for perpetuating the even year meme. Fuck you for constantly talking about DG. Fuck you for constantly making fun of the Dodgers. I'm done with all of you.

shut up and get back to dancing

youtube.com/watch?v=r8P3pyx5OIA

shut up pickcincy

who is your least favorite pitcher your team fielded in recent years?
pic fucking related

Reminder that most "Dodger" posts are false flags designed to get (You)'s and derail discussion in the thread.

Where to begin, user...

tank rolls on here

Dopey

its a tough call between shields, smarch, albers, covey, or belisario

might give it to smarch

ha the fucking losedians

1st for firstiners!

I'd narrow it down to Shields and Smarch because they are symbolic of the Kenny years.

smarch fits that bill perfectly
still cant believe we lost semien demon for him
fucking kw

Tatis Jr is looking like a really good prospect and we gave him up for fucking Shields

That too

god fuck KW

To the guy in the last thread that told me I had no idea who pickcincy was, let me point to you the thread that started it all. He shit talked the Dodgers in this Jints vs Resd gamethread, and then when the reds went to go visit the Dodgers right after the resd got blown out. Naturally his original shit talk was captured and he got assblasted at all the shit talking from Dodger bros and even non-Dodgers bros.

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/37972713/

Dodgers ended up winning 3 of 4 in that series which started the decline of the reds and pick cincy's bragging became the stuff of legends for the rest of that year by not just Dodger fans, a lot of /MLB/

Jays at Royals shit post containment thread where?

we just gonna shit post in here?

How about that Bonifacio Blast

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=y77gKZ2EEb0

Might as well.

Yep. I think outfield depth is not something we lack right now.

1stros

>tfw no chooch

Honest question about Carl Magnavox. Do you think he's in Cooperstown if he doesn't get 3000 hits? Like, if he doesn't play that last season where he got the 70 hits, but was one of the worst players in the league?

>started it all
You're a year late and just as clueless as every other doyerfag was. It was weeks before any of you believed me that it was him.

not as much of a lock but I think Greg LG still (possibly[maybe{hopefully}]) sneaks in

This will be my last post on it. You're clearly wrong. There was a clear difference in Dodger threads after that Reds series. After that series you would always see "El spiccers" post every god damn thread. In any case, I'm not some new fag. I've been around since the days of Mongolia bro. Most of us stopped posting with DG making dodgers related discussion annoying.

They call us the AL Worst when we have more teams at or above .500 than any other team in the league atm

Really makes me ponder

D O Y E R S
O
Y
E
R
S

be careful or you'll open up a whole new can of interdivisional autism and send this thread straight to purgatory
also did you get my double-layered Chris Samsung joke?

>the days of Mongolia bro
sup newfag

Really I don't know you or care. But last thread you were talking about being the one guy who blasted PickCincy like some kind of hero. lel, just lel.

RIP Mongoliabro btw, he had a semi-hot gf

Is mongol bro kill?

Say it aint so.

I was that same guy though. I was the one who copy pasted his bragging and started to post it whenever pickcincy would shit all over our gamethread. I'm also the same guy that would post doyerfus whenever we needed a rally. I forgot. That was part of the reason dodgers threads died out too. Mods banned me and everyone else who took part in posting doyerfus.

Cute

I'm a Giants fan, but the "joke" is that he died on the Air Malaysia crash

That's all fine and I don't have any reason to doubt it. But PickCincy's trip got perma'd and he moved over to twitsp mostly because of that. That's the real reason the spiccers and "California into the ocean" posts stopped. Plus I'm guessing he eventually got tired of bothering you the same way he did with us. He stayed on you guys a lot longer though.

i havent seen him in ages

>I'm a Giants fan,
kek the absolute state of lifelong giants "fans" trying to shoehorn themselves into /mlb/

I just saw him like two days ago

Yeah, since 2008, how hilarious

Lifelong fan since back in the Bonds days,

Fuck lol. he does look a bit like Sampson, except for the HOF get up

MARINERS!
JACK CUST EDITION!

I remember i used to sit in the outfield when i was a lad and talk shit to bonds at dodger stadium with my uncle.

hail to the king baby

Is MLB THe Show 2017 any good? I don't really watch Baseball but I kinda want to play a Baseball game.

Any tips? I heard the Single Player is fun. What is the best position.

Will one of the Comedy Centrals this year produce a sub-.500 division winner?

How has Cargo Gonzalez been this season? What about Tony Tulo?

When's the last time that happened?

I always pick outfield becuase that's what I played and I'm a lefty so I can't really be infield

but at the same time I also always have a starting pitcher and usually like to focus that player becuase I really like pitching

Yeah it's fun. For single player you have a player locked career mode where you can create your own player and go from the minor leagues to the hall of fame. There's also a franchise mode where you're more like a GM who controls all aspects of baseball as well

Never been a sub-.500 winner, but the Dads won the NL West in 2005 at 82-80

You could play first.

NY Mets vs SF Giants (#3 of 3)

4:05 PM ET | 1:05 PM PT

It's true, but was never really appealing to me. I never really played it in Little League either, only like one inning did I play it. I enjoy outfield anyways

Nice, well we'll keep a look out this season then

Need to get him and Wandy to replace Diaz and Jankowski imo

3-way tie at 81-81 just to make Manfred lose it over the playoff structure

I think I had a ball autographed by Sampson, pretty sure at least

ah, nice. I met Wesley Wright at a Whataburger back when he had potential. he was a pretty nice guy (except when he was on the mound).
Sampson always seemed like he should've been converted to an outfielder for some reason though.

>basebore

>ballbore

>borebore

>BIG BLUE AND RED DOWN ARROW

>4 of the past 5 al champs came from the central
>comedy central

The autism is real.

Is Chevron based?

well would you look at that

Dodgers y Rockies
Juego tres

no windians

Why are the Twins so good on the road, yet so shit at home?

Astros @ Mariners

probably the overwhelming depression that surrounds Minnesota

@

>KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL >KIMBRLEL

The fuck is this strike zone in the Jays-Royals game?

Cool I played around a bit and started a pitcher, but holy fuck it gets boring quick

Plus I don't know shit about Baseball Pitching other that 75% should be Fastballs and Fast Fast Slow, Slow, Slow, Fast, or Slow Fast Slow are the best combos

Plus I hate all the accuracy meters except pulse and if I start at it too long I freeze up

So what's stopping the Dodgers from winning it all?

The Yankees

Themselves

The Dodgers.

>Dodger post ends in 88
every time, lol

every time

Themselves honestly.

Have you watched how hot the Dodgers are? And its only late June where they're still developing chemistry.

Yeah I know but I have been a doyer fan long enough to know who the true enemy is.

Them when they start doing stupid shit. Not because the other team is better.

>red sox went from the best DH in the AL to the worst in less than a year

2015 was the worst offseason in baseball history

>wade miley
>pablo sandoval
>hanley ramirez

Divisions by how bad they are goes
>NL East (we are obviously depressingly terrible)
Power Gap
>NL Central (first place is only 3 games above .500, second struggles to stay above .500, and the rest are below)
>AL West (there is the astros then a bunch of teams struggling to stay above .500)
>AL Central (a bit better than the West)
Power Gap
>AL East (they are slipping though)
>NL West (3 teams above .600)

>some fucking retarded baaaaawwwstun fan seriously thought kimbrel a closer since the minor league was better than jansen
>blowing saves when your team needs you the most

>not the 2011 offseason
>carl crawford
>adrian gonzalez
>lost beltre
>bobby jenks

Kimbrel is better than Jansen, and allowing a run when your team is losing is not blowing a save.

>Kimbrel is better than Jansen
in what universe

The one where he's better by every statistical measurement. This one.

the best closer in the past 4 years(since kenley became a full time closer) is kenley

kimbrel stopped being in that discussion years ago

this year doesn't change that fact

whos better this season???

Post singular events that forever changed the career of players.

Andrew Miller has yet to recover.

Kenley by a mile how can you even try to debate this?

Kimbrel is a walking machine
Kenley has been a strikeout machine and has yet to give up a run

gg no re bawwwston

Anyone get a webm of some of those McCarthy misses? I don't remember seeing a pitcher meltdown like that in a long time.

>Kenley has been a strikeout machine and has yet to give up a run
oops I meant walk got ahead of myself but what can I do when I get to watch the best closer in baseball

royels
youtube.com/watch?v=B0GBa4Ljp_8

Kimbrel has 5 walks on the season and has more strikeouts and a higher K/9 though

use analog