the absolute stare of Sup Forums genre toe dippers

> the absolute stare of Sup Forums genre toe dippers

the only ambient i listen to is the meme music for airports, two sleep research facility albums and some carbon based life forms

i also only listen to them while i study

>I don't even like *genre*, but *mediocre album in said genre* is amazing!
every time

>expanding your musical horizons is a bad thing
the absolute state of Sup Forums puritarians

ART CON JACKASS

>considering this expanding your musical horizons
cuckold

can someone explain to me whats wrong with this
he says he doesnt listen then names a very famous ambient musician that he enjoys, which makes sense as he doesnt listen to ambient

like i dont listen to metal at all but i enjoy black sabbath and recommend them to people from time to time

It's stupid, yes, but you can empathize with them and see how they would get to this conclusion, and how it's very likely you feel the same way about a lot of genres as well, right?

that doesn't really answer my question though, its just someone slightly rephrasing the op to take the piss out of it. but why? i feel like i'm being really stupid about this
lol

shut the fuck up lmao
you sound so fucking gay

u right

this
literally nothing wrong with that, what do you expect people to know every obscure artist in every genre ever, you faggot? literally everyobe has 2 or 3 genres they really know well and then a bunch that they've only scratched the surface

Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill a filthy casual like you?

you're not going to kill him so no reason is needed

Tbh there's very little in ambient music worth having a listen. You've listened to a couple, you heard them all

*shoots u in the fucking head*

> basic bitch indiehead Sup Forumscore that's mentioned every single day is " expanding' your taste on this site
the absolute state of Sup Forums

( not true btw )

>basinsky is indiehead tier
the disintegration poops is a shit record but you are an autistic faggot

I fucking hate you so much. I want to jodo kick your fucking casual face in.

>basinsky is indiehead tier
except it literally is, go back to r/indiehead circle jerk you sad boi fuck

t. avant teens who are so absolutely butt-devastated that they can't even keep their stereotypes straight

lol montie you couldn't even keep your horse toothed gf form cucking you

>implying montie would ever post in a thread without using his trip at least one time

you do montie

Genre: IDM
Album: SAW 85-92

Genre: Prog Rock
Album: ITCOTCK

Genre: jazz
Album: kind of blue

More examples?

Those are good albums though.

Genre: Black Metal
Album: SUN BAT HER

Genre: cocaine
Album: Station to Station

This is literally how this place works and it's sad

>>expanding your musical horizons is a bad thing
The problem is they'll stop at the Sup Forumscore releases

Because people stopped being elitists. Atleast we're not at Sup Forums level yet

I like the digits.

I'll give you that. Haven't been there in years. Is it just Sup Forums? And yea lack of elitism kills most things because people cry Waugh g-gatekeeping you bully