Are Palestinians/Lebanese/Syrians white?

Discuss

They're more closely related to white people than, for example, the Japanese

But not white exactly

as there are only 3 scientific races (4 if you count the non human abos) id say yes they are "Caucasian" but whether they are a European ethnicity is up to debate (you know like slavs celts and germanics are you can be Caucasian but not "white")

used to be white before the islamic invasions from the arabian peninsula

Interesting...why are some rectangles longer than others?

They're genetically more black than African-Americans, hence the violence and the overall unattractiveness.

Gigi Hadid and her family is half-Dutch, half-Palestinian

She's basically a white girl though. Her sister even burns coal.

>Her mother is a Dutch-born American, and her father is a Nazareth-born American-Palestinian.

Sorry OP she's half Palestinian.

each thin line is a sample, thicker ones have more samples

>that 1 inch probably sloping forehead
They're all semetic trash

I'd say that the native people of the Levant are largely 100% white. However, there has been a lot of race mixing with Turks, Southern Arabians, Somalis, and Slaves from Africa.

I don't care but I'd give her my hot beef injection either way

>Sicilian got some orange
you're basically an eggplant

MUH WHITE RACE

You realize no white girl wants some idiot obsessing over this?

no

If you are asking if I would have unprotected sex with this demon then the answer is yes.

Chill I'm just asking a question

Hey nigger. This you?

>are they white?
are they germanic? no
are they celtic? no
no

>are they caucasian?
yes
anything not from northern europe isnt white but it is caucasian you stupid mother fucker do some research why does this have to be repeated so much

Read the sticky
Mods delete thread.

No.

But they cucked the europeans some thousands of years ago(see neohlitic farmers), and they're doing it again right now

The Romans owned that land for thousands of years.

hi illusory

Palestinians and Syrians are Arabs. They cannot be white (there are exceptions). I think some Lebanese people are white though, I met a blonde Lebanese person once.

Thousand is the one with three zeroes: 1000

Not at all...Phoenicians/Caanites/Arameans who all lived in the Levant were for sure lighter skinned by far than traditional Arabs of the peninsula but we are all Semites. The Levant recieved a good amount of admixture from the Greeks and Western European crusaders..the Arabs also left their mark too but mainly on Muslim populations as it was impossible for them to penetrate Christian strongholds like Mount Lebanon which retained a overwhelming majority Christian population

Racially, some of them, but the dividing lines are basically drawn on the Christian vs Islamic faultline, because this is the short story It's not black and white either, but the solution to the Islam problem is simple and clear.

>anything not from northern europe isnt white
Muricans confirmed nigger mongrels.

HHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGG

>mongoloid

This chart offends me as a forensic anthropologist.

The ruling alawite minority (Assad, syriangirl) are basically white. They're as high quality as europeans.

Most of the others are mudcolored iq 85 genetic garbage arabs.