Who can stop us?

Who can stop us?

Chile when they get their shit together (in semis)

Chile when they get their shit together (in semis)

Chile when they get their shit together (never lol)

Shit when they get their semis together (in chile)

more like who can't stop tanzania

Chile when we get our shit together (in the finals)

fuck off, finland...irrelevant country

Unironically Jogi Löw and meme formations

This.

Chile when they get their shit together (in 2300 when most of the world is nuked and flooded and the only competing countries are alongside the andes or himalayas)

This.

F L A G
L
A
G

Deutsch-Ostafrika still being loyal Askaris even after 99 years of injustice. You make me proud, Motombo.

Back to topic:
Chile when they get their shit together (World Cup 2022)

Chile when they get their shit together (still refilling meme magic)

People who know how to detonate bombs/ People who know how to drive trucks.

hehe

Did Australia play good? What the fuck Chile?

Well Portugal has gone in the confe cup with their A side to actually win it. So Id give them the adv antage to win it over yout B-C team.
Your defense in this tournament is too shakey. I doubt any other defender apart from Mustafi will make it to the A-Side.

No, both teams played like shit

I just realised we played old man Cahill in mid and didn't play Mooy or Rogic our two best players at all. Lmao get your shit together Chile

I doubt they can win against Mexico

>Who can stop us?
you're already doing it yourselves

germany has the best chance of winning the confed. they quickly and effectively adapt what whatever speed, style or strategy their opponents throw at them. its impressive to watch actually. when you play germany, you only have to ask how you want to lose. and once they get a lead, it's over.

haha clever post
great banter

Cahill is a legend tho

Correct he's also old as fuck but I'm reading he was actually decent, So I guess it was a good choice

>take in a gorillion refugees
>still 90% white
>the jewnited states meanwhile are 56% white

Mexico will have a tough match and I will root for them like always. They are a wild card and they will either do shit or they will do decent enough to squeeze through.

>semi finalists

and the russians said we didn't take this competition serious

Refugees

I don't need to comment in this thread

our state gets 1 billion per refugee from Saudi Arabia to ensure German domination for centuries to came
10000 jähriges reich incoming, thanks for removing that betafag Hitler who only wanted 1000 years

Vela

immigrants

/thread

Germany is already kill, death from within, they just don't know it yet

Now we wait