National Geographic Determined What Superpowers Will Look Like in 2050, and It's Beautiful

National Geographic Determined What Superpowers Will Look Like in 2050, and It's Beautiful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-wra4p4zARw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What does Pradesh mean?

land/province

i.e. Himachal Pradesh = Snowy lands

Desh means country and Pra is a suffix which is used to indicate the lower degree of a word. These states are like different countries but lack sovereignty, they are like separate countries but are lower form of a true sovereign country, therefore they are called Pradesh instead of desh.

Him means snow, Anchal means covered. Himanchal means Snow covered.

And what does Khand mean?

'Pra' is very much same as 'Proto'. So Pradesh can be said as Proto-country or Province.

Same, province or region.

Khand means part. Uttarakhand means the 'Northern part'.

Poo in loo Designated shitting streets hahaha XD poojeet btfo forever

Is everyone ITT aware that the only village in the world called POO lies in India?

Why is Jammu and Kashmir one province instead of two?

How's life in Chennai?

Yes.

No. Khand doesn't means Province. Khand just means a Piece or a Part. Like in Akhand Bharat where Khand means Piece and A- suffix indicates negative or opposite of the main word, therefore Akhand means Undivided.

I love Indian classical music, m8s.

I'm planning on getting a ghatam soon. Top percussion instrument. Have some gorgeous Anoushka Shankar. This raga is pretty cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=-wra4p4zARw

They say that Ravi's wife was the real sitar genius. Any knowledgeable Indianbro would confirm this rumor?

Jammu and Kashmir aren't really two separate places. Jammu is a part of the greater geographical region of Kashmir. The name Jammu and Kashmir has stuck because it was the name of the princely state. That time the name was made on the basis of the fact that the union of the Jammu state and the Kashmir valley took place. "Kashmir" refers to Kashmir Valley here and not the entire geographical area of Kashmir. Now the name J&K keeps in track that we're talking specifically about the Indian part of Kashmir and not the whole geographical region of Kashmir.
I visited just a couple of days ago, much cleaner and less crowded than Bangawhore.

My bad.
I used to learn Carnatic mandolin when I was young but I lost interest and don't remember much. Tfw no Sentinelese gf

>bangawhore
Kek, is it pronounced like "bang a whore" in English?

He's joking. He meant Bangalore, Indian's 3rd city.

>tfw I'm from El Salvador and I know a lot about India.

Tfw there are people in this world who don't know about Bangalore. Are we really that insignificant?

DESIGNATED

Man, I even know about Kerala. The most beautiful girl I have ever met in my life was from there and I even started learning Malayalam. She showed me all these pics from their coastline. It's insane. Kochi, I remember, was one of the most gorgeous beaches.