Leah Remini is about to go all in on Scientology. What could she reveal that we don't already know...

Leah Remini is about to go all in on Scientology. What could she reveal that we don't already know? Does she have a death wish?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5fjszg/i_am_leah_remini_ask_me_anything_about_scientology/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not much tbqh

She's going to reveal that they made a lot of sextapes with her to offer to the great Xenu.

Shes probably ready for a hit to get on herself or something.

I want her to bully me sexually.

>about to go all in on Scientology

Again? What is this, attempt #5? So much makeup her eyebrows look faded.

It's obviously a bank for the wealthy that also exploits the masses.

That's basically it.

Tom Cruise strangles babies in his sex dungeon. You didn't hear it here though I signed an NDA.

What is this a picture of?

Current year man stumped the fuck out

The wealthy don't need cults to avoid taxes. They have jews

She's irrelevant and fame-seeking.

Prob nothing.

if i had to guess it's from a louis theroux documentary
probably the scientology movie

She is about to have an "accidental overdose"

t. sea org

>swn point and smirk at your tiny cock
At least post the template

Fucking Scientology.

Remember when Katie Holmes was pregnant and Sup Forums hired a plane to fly a banner that read "The baby belongs to Xenu" on the day of the Oscars but somehow the plane got grounded due to bad weather even though it was a clear day?

is that you, tom?

Actually, now I remember it was the Mission Impossible III premiere not the oscars

are you serious

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5fjszg/i_am_leah_remini_ask_me_anything_about_scientology/

Yes some user collected the money.
I personally donated $30.
I was in an unrelated accident years later and my memory is fuzzy though.

Not sure why 80's Toyota Hilux keeps popping into my head.

I know the banner company took his money but the plane never made it past the runway.

He refunded all the money though.

I thought it was going to be some weird sex thing, dominatrix shit.

After Louis' movie revealed practically nothing, I don't have high hopes for someone with no background in it.
That being said Louis didn't try very hard to dig into Scientology and seemed to want to focus on individual people, so if she's chosen a different angle it might be interesting.
Not sure I'll be able to listen to her voice for two hours without imagining Carrie the entire time though desu

s-shutup

>someone with no background in it.

she was a member and broke free though. now they want her daughter.

I mean a background in investigative journalism

perhaps they formed it because they didnt want to rely on jews?

Scientology is an obviously flawed system though and is very fragile.

The Jewish system can always piece itself back together even if it gets destroyed completely, because it relies on family and greed, not fear, oppression, control and suppression.

Scientology is basically the DPRK

that its a wealthy organized crime/cult that blackmails and threatens people to stay in and keep quiet about the things they do, sometimes leading to violence or even murder
I.E. shit we already knew. Thats like her trying to "expose" the mafia, everyone knows what they do, dont get involved with them and you wont get fucked over

get hyped

So pedophilia confirmed

That's Mr. THORAX to you friend.

I know people from that island look the same, but I assure $currentyear man is someone else.

It's already been exposed as bullshit so many times just like every other totally obviously ridiculous religion. But people keep on falling for it. So it's all a bit pointless isn't it? The fundamenal problem isn't Scientology. It's that people are fucking gullible and desperate.

KEK sounds like Jenna Fischer

Yeah, but the only person who has positive cash flow wrt $cientology is David Miscavige. You can get the same tax benefit donating to any legit charity. Why do people continue to give their money to this conman? Ego stroking?

omg they just showed anonymous

>mudkip

Holy fucking shit she is goong ham and answering everything, is she gonna be ok im worried about her now

anything good?

nope but just first episode explainig the background and how evil it is. focused mostly on 2 high ranking ones who broke free and they all shared their story. preview for the rest of it looks better when the scientology people start following leah around with cameras and going through ex members garbage.

her ama on teddit linked above is alot more informative

also they showed the kid network called sea org where you have to sign a contract that lasts a billion years