Leslie Knope feels the Bern

I don't understand the source material, but wouldn't Non-white liberals be Pawneeins and Hillary Clinton be Senator Jam?

Tumblr: the show

Funny, Leslie Knope is arguably the most dislikeable character on the show, especially later seasons where her political career takes off and she turns into a bossy tyrant.

The most popular character is a libertarian straw man and the producers don't seem to realize it's the main draw to the show.

Trumpfags circling the drain.

How will he ever recover?

>dislikeable
wew lad that's just sad

What the fuck is this even about?

why hasn't she heard about question marks?

It's almost like the writers are basing their characters and narrative on reality and distorting it to fit their beliefs.

I don't even know what show it is but it already sounds shit.

>why is Trump
>senator

Clinton: senator
Sanders: senator
Cruz: senator
Rubio: senator
Trump: not a fucking senator

>watches a show that only appeals to fat womyn and nu males

>being this autistic

I love how Berncucks put all their aggression and energy towards Trump and not Clinton. This is why he lost. Did they not realize Bernie has to beat Clinton before even facing Trump?

>berniebros didn't attack Clinton
Where were you this past year?

But everyone agreed (except Leslie) by the end of that season, that she was in the wrong. Ron Swanson even gave a Swanson like speech about how a soda tax was fucked.

>there are parks and rec fans on this board

The election isn't between Trump and Bernie, I don't know why the Bernouts thought it was a good strategy to essentially skip over the primaries and jump right into general election attacks against Trump. Maybe if they'd spent more time having these thoughts about Clinton they actually would get to face Trump, but as it stands Bernie is over short of the FBI taking Hillary in.

>there are phone posters on this board

>Libtards
>Always needing to draw parallels to pop culture bullshit via lame analogies in order to be able to make their brethren understand their point

Never grow up, leftists!

>Bernie bros should have attacked Clinton
I guess you never went to reddit
>inb4 redditors cancer leave
know your enemy

>there are frog posters on this board

>WHAT IN THE FLAMING FUUUUUUCK ARE YOU FUCKING TALKING ABOUT, YOU MISERABLE CUNT?

>hasn't seen all the trump movie parodies

Bernie is a Communist, die

In Bernie HQ, Seattle. Sure, I heard stories like in Nevada, but it all felt like too little too late. It wasn't campaigning, it was throwing temper tantrums. Everyone I know were sucking Bernies dick all year, bashing Trump, and doing to Trump rallies like the UW one and trying to shut it down. It's like they thought to pay Clinton no mind and all the dems would just rally around Bernie.

Even Bernie was weak in his campaign until it was too late.Saying, "stop talking about Benghazi, it's unfair to her" and "Oh, this email 'scandal' should just go away, Secretary Clinton's a good person". What an idiot, it was down to him and Clinton and he was still playing nice and thinking Trump was his only opponent.

>Parks and Recreation
back to tumblr

Everybody knows Leslies a crazy bitch and Ron is better. Even if the show is a shitty women power fantasy, it can be enjoyable to watch.

>enjoyable