It would later come to house over 300,000 military and two million personnel of varying combat eligibility

>it would later come to house over 300,000 military and two million personnel of varying combat eligibility.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Star
Luke killed nearly 2.5 million people.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rae_Sloane
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast/Legends
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off shill. Sage

But they were all straight, white men, OP.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rae_Sloane

I dont know why but I actually laughed at this post

>more jews could fit in Germany than people could fit in the whole Death Star

>Empire
>White fascists supremists racist misogynists phobic patriarchy cis male

Sounds like he did us a favor?

Best K/D score ever

Empire = western society

Luke = crazed Islamic terrorist

>empire
>Clone troopers are Hawaiian
>Alien grand admiral
>Drafts men and women
>>>>>>>>>White fascists supremists racist misogynists phobic patriarchy cis male

>Rae Sloane was a dedicated human female naval officer in the service of the Galactic Empire, and was instrumental in its survival in the aftermath of the Battle of Endor.

She wasn't on the Death Star.

I love this site

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast/Legends

Who is grand admiral thrawn?

Non-canon, that's who he is.

Proton torpedoes cannot hit thermal exhaust port two meters wide.

The Death Star was an inside job.

Like father like son

They brought it on themselves for living onboard a giant ship designed to blow up planets.

>explaining it in starwars terms just redpilled me

how many ovens could they have fit on the deathstar?

the technology used to power the death star could have gotten free power to whole worlds.
ha I had not noticed that since 2.5 million people sounds a lot to us but I recall star destroyers having population of cities, it would not be strange for the death star to have 100 million people

"Who" is exactly right you nerd shit.

alderaan had a population in the millions. an eye for an eye. seems fair don't it?

>implying its not the same with most things that get called White fascists supremists racist misogynists phobic patriarchy cis male
canonized by rebels cartoon

yes except you should not claim moral high ground if you go with eye for an eye

>Killing evil people is bad
>But they were just following orders

>evil
How are they evil? movie shows no proof of them being evil, at least no more than current governments we have in real life.

>blow up planets and serve an evil wizard
>how r dey evil? Both sides r bad

Hmmm, making me think, my clearly intelligent friend.

>blow up planets
it was 1 planet and they clearly were supplying rebellion with weapons,fund,food,etc
>evil wizard
so he has a different religion than the hero so that makes him an evil wizard?

>it was 1 planet and they clearly were supplying rebellion with weapons,fund,food,etc
>Let's not hold them on trial or evacuate the innocent population

why not? what better excuse to do it? alderaan was a peaceful planet with no weapons and tark used it just as a testing ground.

>trial
its a war. When you have an enemy craft in range do you announce yourself and hope the guilty don't run away?
>trial on that scale
are you shitting me?

>trial
What for? clearly the evidence convinced the emperor and his voice is the one that counts, the rest is just fuel for historians

>Empire destroys Alderaan
>this means it's OK for Luke to kill millions in return

Taking things a bit too far.

alderaan had been a continual source rebel combatants, infiltrators and leadership.
tarkin doctrine equivalent of invading afghanistan.

He killed 2 million to save 200 trillion.
And don't get on me for that logic because empirefags use it to their advantage too.

they weren't going to cleanse the galaxy of intelligent life. the station was a deterrent to outright galactic civil war.

It was a military base, it was a fair target.

Don't start shit if you can't end it, that's war.

there were children in daycare you bastard

The fuck would you have a daycare inside a fucking mobile military station

>its a war. When you have an enemy craft in range do you announce yourself and hope the guilty don't run away?

Same could be said with Luke and the Death Star, not only did it blow up a planet, but was going to destroy the planet the rebel base was on. It's was, you don't let the enemy destroy you because you are afraid to destroy them

for the same reason most nations put them in large government buildings.
you don't think there are daycare on conus military bases?

there were kids and civilians on Alderaan too, not everyone was a rebel and it didn't stop them

Those kids' parents were ok with destroying the planet so it's fair they met the same ending.

>clones
>children

how many womyn did you see anyway? was a total sausagefest out there in spess

>house all your people in a man made wannabe planet vurnable to all space crafts, with the most horrible design flaw in movie cinema

I thought the Empire were supposed to be smart?

but they were white males

The flaw was on purpose, it was to make the rebels believe they had a chance to lure them and destroy them
They weren't supposed to be able to shoot in the pipe

why did they even do the stupid channel run when you could just go down loop back up after the shot.

you think mcveigh was justified then?

>tfw no imperial officer gf
;_;

>i was just following orders
>Sup Forumsfags honestly believe this will save them during their inevitable trial for crimes against humanity
Sounds like Luke did the galaxy a favor when he killed those scum.

White Nationalists are NOT people.
Good riddance!

Those people were soldiers serving on a military installation - they are a legitimate target

That military installation fired on and did destroy a defenseless planet that offered no resistance - a war crime

>movie shows no proof of them being evil
they destroyed a defenseless planet home to millions of innocent people - they destroyed Alderran
they tortured a prisoner of war - Princess Leias interrogation
they murdered a prisoner of war - Darth Vader choking to death Captain Antilles
they murdered numerous civilians on Tattooine - the Lars and the Jawas

they new the risks when they took the job!

(don't deny men their agency to win it all, or lose it all, or you deny humanity any progress)

> flying an aircraft into government run building
> following archaic religion
> lived in the desert
> not a muslim jihadist

> the empire isnt the us

That planet was a hotbed of sedition and terrorism and it's government refused to do anything about it.

Thrawn is canon now since hes in the disney show

Hey, didn't we have something like this before? Something that happened in the 40's? What was that all about again? Something about Hero's G-Ma or something?

Chill out. It's just a bit of the bantz.

>It was a military base
Dantooine was the military base.
Alderaan was the peaceful planet that had no weapons.